NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 03-28-2021, 08:06 AM
Senior Editor

Default Philadelphia Police Identify 11-Year-Old Child Shot, Killed While Riding Scooter - BLACK SUSPECT

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...uble-shooting/

Philadelphia Police Identify 11-Year-Old Child Shot, Killed While Riding Scooter In Oxford Circle Double Shooting
By CBS3 Staff
March 27, 2021 at 11:00 pm

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia Police have released the name of the 11-year-old child who was shot and killed in Oxford Circle on Friday night. Harley Belance was a fifth grader at Gilbert Spruance Elementary School.

Police say Harley was riding a motorized scooter with a 14-year-old friend on the 1500 block of McKinley Street on Friday night when he was shot in the neck and killed.

Investigators are still looking for the suspect who they say shot at the children from the sidewalk around 7 p.m. Friday and then ray away.

The name of the 14-year-old has not yet been released. He was shot several times and remains in stable condition.

“Someone, at some point, for an unknown reason come out on foot and fired shots at the two boys as they were riding up and down the street on this peddle bike. We’re doing what we can to interview witnesses to get descriptions and to do what we can to figure out the motive behind this,” Police Commissioner Danielle "Bug Eyes" Outlaw said.

Twelve-year-old Santiago Quintero heard it happen.

“My grandpa was taking a shower and I heard the shots and he came down and I asked ‘was that, fireworks?’ And he said, ‘I don’t know,’” Santiago said.

He says the shooting has left him on edge.

“Scared. I used to ride bikes, but when I moved here, I just stopped riding bikes,” Santiago said.

No arrests have been made.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:50 PM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Philadelphia Police Identify 11-Year-Old Child Shot, Killed While Riding Scooter In Oxford Circl

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...philly-police/

Philadelphia Police: Khaleek Cooper-Baldwin Wanted In Murder Of 11-Year-Old Harley Belance
By CBS3 Staff
March 31, 2021 at 4:05 pm

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia Police are searching for 19-year-old Khaleek Cooper-Baldwin in the murder of 11-year-old Harley Belance, a fifth-grade student who was killed last Friday in Oxford Circle. Cooper-Baldwin is wanted on murder, violations of uniform firearms act, and other related charges.

Police say Harley was riding a motorized scooter with a 14-year-old friend on the 1500 block of McKinley Street on Friday night when he was shot in the neck and killed. Investigators say the suspect allegedly shot at the children from the sidewalk around 7 p.m. Friday and then ran away.

The 14-year-old boy was shot several times but was in stable condition at last check. His name has not been released.

“Someone, at some point, for an unknown reason come out on foot and fired shots at the two boys as they were riding up and down the street on this peddle bike. We’re doing what we can to interview witnesses to get descriptions and to do what we can to figure out the motive behind this,” Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said.

Twelve-year-old Santiago Quintero heard it happen.

“My grandpa was taking a shower and I heard the shots and he came down and I asked ‘was that, fireworks?’ And he said, ‘I don’t know,’” Santiago said.

He says the shooting has left him on edge.

“Scared. I used to ride bikes, but when I moved here, I just stopped riding bikes,” Santiago said.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Khaleek Cooper-Baldwin should contact Philadelphia police immediately.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.