NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 09-27-2020, 03:30 PM
Publisher/Editor-in-chief

Default Re: Black Professor Advocates Extermination of the White Race

Internet search for
Dr. Kamau Kambon, an American college professor who advocates extermination of the white race.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:38 PM
Clark Kent Club

Default Re: Black Professor Advocates Extermination of the White Race

Modern "Nat" Nat Turner's Rebellion, Jim Crow Museum

To the extent that real-life Nats -- or black men who approximate the Nat caricature -- exist, they are surely rare. There are many African American men (and women) who are frustrated with white racism and angry at whites; however, the Nat caricature includes the belief that whites should die, at the hands of blacks. Nat is more than a bigot; he is a revolutionary, and, in his mind, bloodless revolutions are not possible. Nat's hatred of whites cannot be explained by saying he is angry or prejudiced or discriminates; no, Nat's hatred is the hatred of despair and he wants to act on it. Contemporary black rappers who sing about killing whites1 sound threatening to many Americans but often their racial taunts are tools in a carefully crafted and marketed "thug persona."

A real-Nat, like his racist counterparts in white supremacy organizations, wants to annihilate the "racial other."

Has an Active Youtube channel

Kamau Kambon owns BlackNificent bookstore and he has taught as an affiliate instructor at North Carolina State University, neither of these endeavors gained him much attention. After the Katrina disaster Howard University hosted a conference to critique media coverage of Katrina and its after effects, especially the way the victims who remained were depicted. Kambon, one of the panelists, said the following to the assembled audience and the C-SPAN television audience:
"And then finally I want to say that we need one idea, and we're not thinking about a solution to the problem.... Now how do I know that the white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem? I know it because they have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem. Now I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us. And I will leave on that. So we just have to just set up our own system and stop playing and get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem and the problem on the planet is white people."
Prior to his call for genocide against whites, Kambon told the panel that "we are at war." He said that whites had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made "every white person on earth a plantation master." He said that, "You're either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation" (Kamau Kambon, 2005).

CIVIL WAR TWO THE COMING BREAKUP OF AMERICA by THOMAS CHITTUM | Jul 8, 2018 Edition.