NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 09-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Junior News Editor

Default MTA and the NYPD trying to snare monkey that was spanking hims monkey on No. 3 train in Brooklyn

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/...ubway-flasher/

Woman Says Conductor Was Of No Help In Dealing With Subway Flasher
September 10, 2015 6:12 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The Metropolitan Transportation Authority on Thursday said it was “reviewing protocols” after a straphanger’s encounter with a flasher on the subway.

As CBS2’s Tony Aiello reported, the woman’s post about the experience went viral on social media – along with a complaint that complained that the train conductor seemed uninterested in the problem.

The underground unpleasantness happened on the No. 3 train in Brooklyn, near the Nevins Street station. The rider, Tiffany Jackson, saw the man masturbating while looking at her and she discreetly snapped a few photos.

She told the story of the encounter on Instagram and Facebook, alongside the graphic photos.

Old 09-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Re: MTA and the NYPD trying to snare monkey that was spanking hims monkey on No. 3 train in Brooklyn

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/...shing-suspect/

Man Charged With Flashing Woman On Subway, In Incident Leading To Viral Post
September 16, 2015 7:56 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A man has been arrested and charged with exposing himself to a woman on a Brooklyn subway train – in an incident that led to a viral social media post.

Reggie Frank, 44, of Brooklyn, was charged with public lewdness in the incident on the No. 3 train, near the Nevins Street station in downtown Brooklyn, earlier this month, police sources told CBS2.

Frank was also to be charged in a second incident on Tuesday at the Union Square station, where he allegedly exposed himself to another woman on a train. He was arrested a short time after that incident, sources told CBS2.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:27 AM
Senior Editor

Default Woman fights back against masturbating pervert on subway

https://nypost.com/2018/02/23/woman-...ert-on-subway/

Woman fights back against masturbating pervert on subway
By Shawn Cohen and Amanda Woods
February 23, 2018 | 10:18am | Updated

A plucky woman fought back against a subway perv who slashed and pepper-sprayed her aboard a Brooklyn train early Friday – likely jabbing the creep with his own blade, police sources told The Post.

The 42-year-old woman was snoozing on a southbound R train around 2 a.m. — and woke up at the 36th Street stop in Sunset Park to find Reggie Frank masturbating in front of her, according to sources.

When the woman screamed, Frank, 47 — who has a lengthy rap sheet — pulled out an aerosol can and pepper-sprayed her in the face, the sources said.

Then he displayed a folding knife and slashed the victim’s left hand, cops said.

The woman tried to wrestle the knife from Frank, and it “looks like [she]” turned it on her attacker, police sources said.

Frank was transported to NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn for a puncture wound to his left arm and torso. The woman, who cops described as conscious and alert, was taken to the same hospital.

Frank, of Newark, NJ, was charged with assault, criminal possession of a weapon and public lewdness, cops said.

He has 26 prior arrests, including 11 for public lewdness — and is on probation for one of them, police sources said. Cops were hunting him for yet another public-lewdness case in transit at the time of Friday’s attack, according to the sources.

On Aug. 15, 2015, Frank exposed and “manipulated himself” aboard a train at Union Square, cops said. On Sept. 6, Frank allegedly pulled the same stunt on an uptown No. 3 train at Flatbush Avenue and Grand Army Plaza in Brooklyn.

That incident went viral when victim Tiffany Jackson posted an Instagram photo of the perv — alleging that the train conductor seemed unfazed by the whole incident.

“When I ran to the other conductor and told him what happened, he rolled his eyes, annoyed, and radioed dispatch,” Jackson wrote. “At this point, jerk off guy got off the train and smiled at me as he walked out the station. The conductor grumbled and told me to just go upstairs and report the incident to the booth. I wasn’t even half a step away before the conductor peeled off.”

Frank has also been busted for two misdemeanor assault and menacing incidents, the sources said.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 10-24-2019, 04:51 PM
Senior Editor

Default Re: MTA and the NYPD trying to snare monkey that was spanking hims monkey on No. 3 train in Brooklyn

https://nypost.com/2019/10/24/serial...-female-rider/

Serial subway perv gets 10 years for assaulting female rider
By Andrew Denney
October 24, 2019 | 5:30pm

Reggie Frank
Kings County District Attorney's Office

The serial sicko convicted of masturbating on the subway and then attacking a woman who saw the disgusting sight was slapped with a 10-year prison sentence Thursday — as his victim slammed him for upending her life over “something as pointless as him wanting to jerk off in public.”

Reggie Frank, 48, who was convicted in September of second-degree assault and two counts of illegal weapon possession, was hit with the sentence in Brooklyn Supreme Court after a prosecutor read a victim-impact statement from the unnamed straphanger.

“I wake up every day knowing that a perfect stranger could have that amount of rage inside of them, such rage that he would try to take my life — to end me like an inconsequential bug — for something as pointless as him wanting to jerk off in public,” Assistant District Attorney Michelle Haddad read from the statement.

“It’s not fair what happened to me. I did everything as right as I could and I still met Reggie Frank, a man who almost took my life from me.”

Frank had a prolific run of exposing himself on the subway prior to his arrest for the assault, with 20 prior convictions for public lewdness, according to Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez.

During the Feb. 23, 2018 attack, the victim dozed off on a southbound R train, then had a rude awakening about 2 a.m. as the train was pulling into the 36th Street stop in Sunset Park — when she saw Frank sitting across from her and pleasuring himself.

An Instagram post from 2015 where Frank was caught pleasuring himself on a Southbound R train in Sunset Park. Courtesy of Tiffany Jackson

The woman screamed and Frank sprayed her in the face with pepper spray. He then pulled out a switchblade and slashed her hand while she was defending herself — then tried to rip her eye out of its socket with his finger, according to her victim impact statement.

But during the attack, the brave woman was able to turn the blade back on Frank and he was stabbed twice.

“I remember him — his stench, his cruelty, his voice. I can’t even escape into the things I loved doing,” she wrote.

While Haddad read the statement, Frank, wearing an orange jail uniform with his hands cuffed behind his back, occasionally shook his head — and when it was his turn to speak, he whined that he was the real victim.

“She was trying to kill me,” Reggie Frank told the judge. “That’s what I truly believe.”

Frank’s sob story did nothing to sway Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Evelyn Laporte, who handed Frank two five-year sentences to run back-to-back, followed by another 10 years of supervised release.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.