NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 08-04-2019, 06:51 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Hidden camera Seattle nursing home NIGerian arrested rape of disabled patient, 93

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/the...rest/971726660

‘They must change': Seattle woman, brother speak after hidden camera nursing home rape arrest

Updated: Aug 1, 2019 - 4:47 AM

SEATTLE - KIRO 7 first told you earlier this month that prosecutors had charged 29-year-old nursing assistant, Nshimiyiana Hamzat, with second-degree rape after they said he was captured on hidden camera repeatedly raping a disabled patient in his care at Foss Home and Village in North Seattle.

Hamzat is currently booked in the King County Jail.

Charging papers say the hidden camera was disguised as a phone charger and placed in the room at Foss Home and Village nursing home, unbeknownst to the victim by her brother, who she had told about the alleged sexual abuse after initially suffering in silence.

That woman and her brother, whose identities we're concealing given the allegations, are now sharing their stories for the first time with KIRO 7 in hopes of creating change at the nursing home that KIRO 7 recently learned is tied to another Seattle police investigation involving the reported sexual assault of a 93-year-old woman.

They also shared screenshots of the video they said was turned over to Seattle police that led to the rape charges.

"I asked him, what are you doing to me? He said back to me, ‘I'm trying to help you, I'm trying to clean you'," said the victim in an interview with KIRO 7. "It was really terrible."

The woman said she did not immediately tell her family about the abuse and felt going to management at Foss Home and Village wouldn't help.

"I was feeling that nobody would help me," she said. "I think that that guy should stay forever in jail."

The woman's brother said after his sister confided in family about the abuse, he bought the camera disguised as a phone charger and placed it in her room, without her knowledge. He said the plan made him nervous.

"I don't know what he thinking," said her brother. "But if he find that, I think he'll do something bad to her."

He said the video recorded from her room made him lose his appetite. Charging papers say "the camera captured the defendant sexually assaulting her twice a day, on two different days."

https://www.names.org/n/hamzat/about#associations

Quote:
A submission from Nigeria says the name Hamzat means "Hamzah, meaning the lion" and is of Nigerian origin.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:28 PM
News Editor

Default Re: Hidden camera Seattle nursing home NIGerian arrested rape of disabled patient, 93

So your sister tells you a nigger is raping her and you let it happen a few more times before you are convinced? Wow! Nice brother..
http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/
Old 08-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Clark Kent 3K Club

Default Re: Hidden camera Seattle nursing home NIGerian arrested rape of disabled patient, 93

This is madness! Rape used to be a capital punishment when America was more or less sane.