NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 07-31-2019, 02:50 PM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Nigga will steal yo stuff

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...et-police-say/

3 Suspects Steal $15,000 Worth Of Apple Products From Evesham Township Target In Less Than 3 Minutes, Police Say
By Matt Petrillo
July 31, 2019 at 5:16 pm

EVESHAM TOWNSHIP, N.J. (CBS) – When you hear police talk about a smash and grab, you think someone has robbed a jewelry store. But in South Jersey, a trio of thieves made off with thousands of dollars worth of Apple products.

Now, investigators are trying to figure out if the crime is related to other similar incidents. Police say the three suspects involved with the smash and grab may be professionals.

“This group definitely had a plan,” Evesham Police Lieutenant Joseph Friel said.

They descended on a Target in Evesham Township at 2 a.m. last Thursday.

Security video captures the three breaking through not only one glass door, but two doors. They then dart to the electronics section of the Target, break through a glass case and take off with $15,000 worth of iPhones, iPads and other Apple products.

“That’s a lot of time I had to work to make 15-grand. So I do begrudge them taking things they don’t pay for,” Medford resident Barbara Stewart said.

Investigators say the suspects were in and out of the store in three minutes.

“They knew where the case was located. They had an exact items they were targeting. They all had bags they were ready to fill up,” Friel said.

So detectives are looking at other similar smash and grab incidents in New Jersey to see if there is a similar pattern or possible connection.

“We do see that other parts of the state have had similar types of smash and grabs. So now our investigators reached out to see if this crew hit up other Targets or stores like this,” Friel said.

“I’m sure they’re gonna get caught at some point but that’s extreme,” Berlin resident Debby Cosner said.

The suspects covered most of their faces in the security video, but if you think you might know who they are, you’re urged to call police.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Senior Editor

https://nypost.com/2019/08/03/man-br...-in-the-bronx/

Man brazenly swipes pup in broad daylight in the Bronx
By Kenneth Garger
August 3, 2019 | 12:34am

A man in the Bronx brazenly swiped a dog in broad daylight while the pet’s owner was working at a nearby barbershop, police said.

The pooch pincher struck about 12:55 p.m. on July 28 as the dog, a 2-year-old pit bull-husky mix named Selena, was tied to a tree outside a barber shop on Park Avenue near East 182nd Street in the Belmont neighborhood.

That day, Selena’s owner, barber Jonathan Rosario, 31, took his dog for the first time ever to work with him so she’d have some company.

“She would be home alone and depressed,” Rosario explained to The Post. “So I wanted to take her to work with me.”

“The first day that I decided to take my dog to work somebody decides to steal my dog.”

Unable to bring Selena inside the barber shop, Rosario instead tied her to the nearest tree, which he estimates was just 30 feet away from the store.

The suspect stole Selena while Rosario was occupied with a customer.

“I went outside and my dog wasn’t there,” Rosario said. “I couldn’t believe it.”

Surveillance footage later viewed by Rosario showed the suspect linger around Selena, untie her leash and walk away with her — and her bag of food.

Rosario has been searching for Selena “non-stop” ever since — up to four hours a day.

“I know that my dog is around here. I know that he has my dog hostage and my dog is probably depressed,” said Rosario.

“She’s beautiful. I love her so much and I really miss her a lot. It’s really broke my heart.”

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:03 AM
Junior News Editor

https://abc7.com/mother-daughter-duo...fraud/5439536/

Largest housing-fraud case in O.C. history allegedly carried out by mother-daughter duo

Saturday, August 3, 2019 12:40AM
WESTMINSTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A mother and daughter are under arrest for what's being called the largest housing-fraud case in Orange County history.

Ericca Mickens and her daughter Brittany Mickens are facing felony charges accused of scamming the county's Section 8 housing and its in-home supportive services program. They were allegedly bilking the system to fund a lavish lifestyle.

"These two individuals are accused of stealing upwards of $190,000 from the housing authority and from in-home support services," said Kimberly Edds of the Orange County District Attorney's Office.

Neighbors said officers spent the day at the family's home Thursday making the arrests and collecting evidence. An investigator went door to door interviewing neighbors.

The suspects concealed their identity using multiple birth certificates and identification cards to defraud taxpayers, said Edds.

Investigators say Errica received the maximum benefit, reserved for the most severely disabled clients, though they say surveillance showed her doing work around her home, without issue.

The D.A. also says the pair took lavish international trips and posted photos to Facebook. Neighbors said they often saw luxury cars at the home.

"She had a Porsche now she has a Range Rover in the garage," neighbor Danny Sanchez said.

If convicted, suspects each face a maximum of eight years in state prison.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:10 AM
Junior News Editor

https://www.cbs17.com/news/north-car...-deputies-say/

Man swipes 22 wedding rings from NC Walmart, deputies say

Updated: Aug 3, 2019 / 08:57 PM EDT

WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – New Hanover County deputies are looking for a man accused of felony larceny.

According to the New Hanover Sheriff’s Office, the suspect walked out of the Walmart on Market Street with $8,000 worth of wedding rings.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:17 AM
Junior News Editor

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/08...os-south-side/

Man Suspected Of Stealing money From Catholic Churches On Chicago’s South Side
August 3, 2019 at 7:52 pm

CHICAGO (CBS) — One Catholic church on Chicago’s South Side has posted images around its property of a man suspected of stealing money from two area churches.

He’s accused of hitting at least two congregations in the last week and stealing twice from the Monastery of the Holy Cross in Bridgeport.

“It’s the first time this has happened in about 20 years,” said Prior Peter Funk. “It’s the Lord’s house.”

Funk told CBS 2 a man attended Sunday mass and opened their collection box.

“We don’t think he got away with very much,” he said.

Then the following Thursday, someone broke in while the monks were in the middle of morning prayer.

“He obviously knows our schedule,” said Funk.

At least $400 was taken in the two thefts within five days.