NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 07-29-2019, 07:36 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Negro strangled his coalburner to deaf wif a shoelace

https://www.wdtv.com/content/news/Ma...513153271.html

Man arrested after he allegedly strangled his girlfriend to death with a shoelace

Updated: Wed 6:54 PM, Jul 24, 2019

FAIRMONT, W.Va. (WDTV)-- A man was arrested after he allegedly killed his girlfriend between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.

According the criminal complaint, Clifton Ruggs got into an argument with his girlfriend while he was at work.

According to police, the argument continued when Ruggs got home on the 700-block of Maryland Avenue. Both Ruggs and the victim where drinking during the argument.

According to the criminal complaint, Ruggs began choking the victim with a shoestring causing her death. Defensive wounds were observed on the victims body and scratch marks were observed on Ruggs' body.

According to police, the victim was identified as Crystal Stevens.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/3987...7944057130211/

Help with my daughter's final expenses.

Last night (July 24, 2019) my beloved daughter, Crystal Stevens, was murdered at the hands of her boyfriend, Clifton Ruggs. He is presently being arraigned on a charge of 1st degree murder.
I am pleading with the social media community to be respectful of the pain and anguish that my family is going through. Please, please allow us some private time to grieve the loss of our daughter.