NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 03-26-2019, 08:00 AM
Junior News Editor

Default White cuckold dad shares feelings after his daughter's mudslime buck cuts her throat, closet stuffs

https://www.thegleaner.com/story/new...ce/3263461002/

Homicide victim was found in closet with throat cut, according to police
Updated 5:19 p.m. CT March 24, 2019

HENDERSON, Ky. - A Henderson woman is dead and her husband is being called a "person of interest" in her homicide.

Henderson police said the body of 20-year-old Chloe Randolph Abdikadir was found Saturday night stuffed in a closet at her husband's apartment in the 2600 block of Green River Road.

Local authorities said the young woman's body showed signs of head trauma and she had a deep cut to her neck.

Her husband, Mohamud Abdikadir, 21, has been detained in Arkansas on a Kentucky charge of tampering with physical evidence.

What he told police

Henderson Police Detective Jake Isonhood said there was no indication of what had become of Chloe Abdikadir until her husband got into a verbal argument with someone in West Memphis, Arkansas, on Saturday.

"The police were called and he told them that he believed his wife was dead in a closet in his apartment," Isonhood said. "He denies injuring her, but did say that he moved her body into the closet which holds the air conditioning unit."

Henderson police went to the Green River Road apartment around 6 p.m. and looked in the closet, finding Chloe Abdikadir's body.

"While her body was found Saturday night, we believe she was killed around 9 a.m.," Isonhood said.

http://www.14news.com/2019/03/25/fat...elings-online/

Father of murdered Henderson woman shares feelings online

Updated March 25 at 7:19 PM

HENDERSON, KY (WFIE) - Only days after a Henderson woman was found dead, her father is sharing his feelings on Facebook.

Jay Randolph wrote on Monday
: ďAs my family starts day 3 of this nightmare, I want to thank everyone who has messaged, called or came by. All the nice posts and all the kind words from people. I donít care how much I cry please donít stop. I need to see these things to keep me going.Ē

Police say 21-year-old Mohamud Abdikadir was arrested in West Memphis, Arkansas in connection to the death of his estranged wife, 20-year-old Chloe Abdikadir.

Abdikadirís arrest comes after Arkansas responded to a call about a man walking in traffic Saturday. That man was Mohamud, who told police that his wife may be dead in their Henderson apartment.

Mohamud was taken into custody and officers contacted the Henderson Police Department, who went out to that apartment in the 2400 block of Green River Road. Thatís where they found Chloe dead inside a closet.

Weíre told Mohamud admitted to moving her body but denied hurting her. Heís facing a tampering with evidence charge.

An autopsy shows Chloe had blunt force trauma to the back and front of her head and died from a cut to the neck.

As for a possible motive, her father also wrote: ďI want to make it clear that this tragic event has NOTHING TO DO WITH A PERSONíS RELIGION OR ETHNICITY. I beg of anyone who looks to steer it in that direction to refrain from posting anything pertaining to my daughters death. My daughter was murdered because she went to retrieve her son. This is a case of domestic violence ending in murder and nothing more.Ē

Abdikadir had a 9-month-old child with him.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:00 PM
News Editor

Default Re: White cuckold dad shares feelings after his daughter's mudslime buck cuts her throat, closet stu

Wow, that white dad really has his head up his ass. What a stupid comment to make after some mud slits his daughter's throat. Pretty sad when white men are so completely stupid like that...
http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/