NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 12-21-2018, 05:26 AM
Junior News Editor

Default 2 coons charged in Long Island sex trafficking involving 12-year-old girl, 1 charged with rape

https://abc7ny.com/2-charged-in-li-s...-girl/4937160/

2 charged in alleged Long Island sex trafficking involving 12-year-old girl

Thursday, December 20, 2018 06:20PM
CENTRAL ISLIP, Long Island (WABC) --
Two Long Island men are under arrest and charged with sex trafficking and other crimes after police say they planned to turn a 12-year-old girl into a prostitute.

Suffolk County police officers responded to Rodeway Inn Macarthur Airport, located at 3055 Veteran's Memorial Highway in Ronkonkoma, on December 18 at 2:27 a.m. after a woman called 911 to report her 12-year-old former foster daughter and another 17-year-old girl were being held by two men at the location against their will.

Authorities say arriving officers found 22-year-old Fredjy Exavier attempting to leave the location with the two girls, knowing the 12-year-old had made a phone call to her former foster mother about the situation.

Police located 22-year-old Terron Newsome in a room at the motel.

Prosecutors say Exavier was the driver who brought the two girls from their group home to the motel and attempted to get the younger child to pose for photographs. The child resisted and locked herself in the bathroom, where she made the phone call.

Newsome also allegedly attempted to have the 12-year-old girl engage in sexual activities with him and encouraged her to become a prostitute.

Detectives also determined the 17-year-old girl has been working as a prostitute for Newsome since she was 13 and had been raped by Newsome during that time.

Newsome is charged with second-degree kidnapping, second-degree rape, sex trafficking and endangering the welfare of a child. Exavier is charged with second-degree kidnapping and sex trafficking.

Through his lawyer, Exavier denied the allegations. He was ordered held on $250,000 bail.

Newsome was ordered held on $500,000 bail.
Old 12-21-2018, 04:59 PM
Senior Editor

Default Re: 2 coons charged in Long Island sex trafficking involving 12-year-old girl, 1 charged with rape

https://nypost.com/2018/12/20/two-me...year-old-girl/

Two men arrested for sex-trafficking 12-year-old girl, teen
By Stephanie Pagones
December 20, 2018 | 1:55pm | Updated December 20, 2018 | 3:22pm

Terron Newsome (near) and Fredjy Exavier (rear) were arrested for kidnapping and sex trafficking on Long Island. Victoralcorn.com

Two Long Island men, including a “self-described Crips gang member,” were busted for the kidnapping and sex trafficking of two girls — one of whom was only 12 years old, police said Thursday.

Fredjy Exavier and Terron Newsome, both 22 and from Central Islip, were arrested Wednesday morning on a slew of charges that stemmed from the sex trafficking of the 12-year-old and a second victim, who is 17, Suffolk County police said.

“I know she’s young,” Exavier told police about the pre-teen, according to court documents. “She looked like 15 or 16, but not 12 years old. I was bringing her to the motel.”

Exavier also told cops the teen was a prostitute, according to the criminal complaint: “I was bringing her to the motel. If I don’t do it someone else will.”

Officers rescued the girls around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday from Rodeway Inn MacArthur Airport in Ronkonkoma, after the young victim called her former foster parent, who told police they were being held there “against their will,” police said.

After finding out about the young girl’s phone call, Exavier allegedly tried leaving with the girls, but was intercepted by authorities, who also discovered Newsome in the motel room.

The duo picked up their victims from a “secured group facility,” around 7 p.m. Tuesday, according to court records. The 12-year-old had been reported missing.

“Further investigation revealed Exavier and Newsome picked up the girls from the group home where they live and drove them to the motel where Newsome attempted to have the 12-year-old girl engage in sexual activities with him and encouraged her to become a prostitute,” according to a press release from the arrest.

Law enforcement officials said the 17-year-old was just 13 when she started working for Newsome as a prostitute in the beginning of 2014. He allegedly raped her during that period, according to police and court documents.

“I used to work prostitutes a while ago when I was a Crip,” he told cops, according to documents. “I also used to hook up with [name withheld] years back, but haven’t had sex with her in a few years.”

Newsome told cops he “didn’t want to prostitute” the 12-year-old, according to the criminal complaint. He was charged with rape, sex trafficking, kidnapping and endangering the welfare of a child. Bail was set at $500,000 cash or $1 million bond, a spokeswoman for the Suffolk County DA’s office said.

Exavier was charged with sex trafficking and kidnapping. His bail was set at $250,000 cash or $500,000 bond.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.