NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 10-27-2018, 06:28 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Mudshark survived pez dispenser conversion by her coonvicted felon negro buck

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/wo...lated-incident

Woman survives stabbing attack in domestic-related incident
6:09 PM, Oct 26, 2018

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) - A woman who survived being slashed in the neck is urging women to get out of a relationship if it's abusive and controlling.

Dawn McKinney was rushed to Vanderbilt University Medical Center on Tuesday night after her boyfriend, a convicted felon, allegedly slashed her neck and stabbed her in the stomach.

Danny Cosby is accused of attacking her near the intersection of 6th Street and Sylvan Street in east Nashville with witnesses around. According to his affidavit, he admitted that he snapped and stated that "if he could not have the victim, nobody could."

"I felt it but I didn't feel pain. I could feel him slashing me but it didn't hurt for some reason because I guess I was in shock. The next thing I knew I was waking up at the hospital," McKinney recalled.

McKinney said she had her bags packed because she was leaving the relationship. She first met Cosby at Room In The Inn six months ago. She described him as charming at first but he quickly became controlling.

"The real him started coming out. There was control, he wanted to know why I was leaving the house, controlling my money, telling me what to wear, and these things are just warning signs and it's not going to get better," she said.
Old 10-27-2018, 11:54 AM
Publisher/Editor-in-chief

Default Re: Mudshark survived pez dispenser conversion by her coonvicted felon negro buck

Woman survives (black-on-white) stabbing attack in domestic-related incident
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) - A woman who survived being slashed in the neck is urging women to get out of a relationship if it's abusive and controlling. Dawn McKinney was rushed to Vanderbilt University Medical Center on Tuesday night after her black boyfriend, a convicted felon, allegedly slashed her neck and stabbed her in the stomach.

Danny Cosby (any relationship to black serial rapist Bill Cosby?) is accused of attacking her near the intersection of 6th Street and Sylvan Street in east Nashville with witnesses around. According to his affidavit, he admitted that he snapped and stated that "if he could not have the victim, nobody could."