Senior Editor

Default Chilling texts reveal how black pimps force women into sex slavery

https://nypost.com/2017/12/01/manhat...ane-jail-term/

Manhattan sex trafficker whines about ‘insane’ jail term
By Elizabeth Rosner
December 1, 2017 | 4:20pm

Michael Lamb
Steven Hirsch

A convicted sex trafficker who targeted vulnerable runaway teens from the Covenant House blew up in Manhattan court Friday after being sentenced to as much as 18 years in prison — insisting he is “not an animal” and doesn’t deserve such a long jail sentence.

“That sounds really crazy. That’s insane. That’s murder numbers,” Michael Lamb, 36, said after he was sentenced to between six and 18 years in the slammer by Manhattan criminal-court Judge Ruth Pickholz.

“I’m sitting here like, wow, this can’t be fair. This isn’t right. This is injustice,” the sex-trafficker whined.

“I don’t know what the prosecutor thinks of me. I’m not an animal.”

Lamb was convicted in June of targeting homeless and runaway teens from the Covenant House, a homeless shelter in Manhattan, and then coercing them to participate in a sex-trafficking and prostitution scheme that spanned both New York and New Jersey.

When some victims told Lamb that they did not want to work for him, he threatened to expose them to their family members and friends or warned he would get physically violent them, according to the DA.

“He targeted these individuals at their most desperate times,” Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Dolle told the judge in urging a harsh sentence.

Dolle said Lamb threatened to “expose” one woman at her school and to send explicit photographs to her father if she didn’t do what he wanted.

When the victim pleaded with Lamb to leave her alone, he threaten to send people physically assault her at home, Dolle told the judge.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 04-17-2018, 10:20 AM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Manhattan sex trafficker whines about ‘insane’ jail term

https://nypost.com/2018/04/16/chilli...o-sex-slavery/

Chilling texts reveal how pimps force women into sex slavery
By Yoav Gonen
April 16, 2018 | 10:04pm

Chilling texts between convicted city pimp Michael Lamb and a teen show how vulnerable young women can be forced into becoming sex slaves.

Lamb got 18-year-old “JC” drunk, took provocative photos of her and then threatened to make them public if she didn’t agree to work for him. The distraught young woman dodged the scheme only by pretending to have tried to commit suicide. Lamb eventually left her alone.

Here is part of their exchange:

Lamb: “I don’t want to let these get out to your parents or school . . . considering I know what you go to High . . . this is leverage. I’ll mail them and your emails to your folks so they’ll know and it’s easy for this to spread around the Internet”

JC: “Please Do Not Do This To Me I’m Begging You.”

Lamb: “I’ll keep them private only if you come fuq wit me . . . that’s the only choice . . .”

JC: “Please Just Delete the Pictures & We Can Forget All This Happened”

Lamb: “Ok . . . well I gave you a reasonable choice . . . guess I’m gonna print out the pics n email and mail them to your folks and spread the word around your school and send them to the colleges you like . . . This could haunt you for the rest of your life”

JC: “I Got The Police Involved”

Lamb: “BAD MOVE . . . Should I send a goon squad over there?!’’

JC: “This Is J.’s Best friend. She’s In The Hospital cause she tried to kill herself please leave her alone’’

The texts were submitted as evidence at Lamb’s December trial, at which he got six to 18 years behind bars.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.