NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 10-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Clark Kent Club

Default Are You Concerned about the Ni66er? Ease Your Mind with QiGong.

Are You Concerned about the Ni66er? Ease Your Mind with QiGong.

奇功

Qi gong 奇功 follows from the teachings of Xiao Yao (1889-1995).

The Universe originated as a sound that can be still heard. The chanting of the ‘om’ connects the self to the Universe so that you can find your true self.

A word, or phrase, with a sacred meaning is called a mantra.

For enlightenment; breathe in and chant as you breathe out,

S .. O .. N .. G

K .. O .. N .. G

T .. O .. N .. G

D .. O .. N .. G

As you sing, notice where it vibrates in your body. This will activate the connection where it is represented in the brain.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Clark Kent Club

Default Re: Are You Concerned about the Ni66er? Ease Your Mind with QiGong.

'Dirty Chinese Restaurant' game denounced as racist by Ont. politicians
by News Staff
Posted Sep 29, 2017 1:20 pm EDT

A Markham-based company’s upcoming video game called “Dirty Chinese Restaurant” is being denounced as racist.
However, the business behind it says its product is meant as satire.
Markham’s Big-O-Tree Games says its the “first ever restaurant simulation where you have the choice of running a prestigious Oriental establishment or a real filthy dive!” Players chase cats and dogs with a cleaver, scavenge for ingredients and dodge immigration officials.
Big-O-Tree has issued two trailers for the game, which show the protagonist, Wong Fu, dumpster diving, evading tax collectors and sabotaging competitors.
The videos begin with the company’s logo and the tagline, “Because being politically correct is so…boring.”
Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne took to Twitter to condemned the game while Markham mayor Frank Scarpitty called it “offensive and racist”.
“I am deeply disturbed by the game’s demeaning depictions of the Chinese-Canadian community,” Scarpitty said in a statement released Friday morning. “The makers of this game call it ‘satire’ and ‘comedy’ but there is nothing funny about perpetuating negative stereotypes against any one culture.”
The company defended the game in a statement posted on its website.
“It has come to our attention that our small, independent game, ‘Dirty Chinese Restaurant,’ has upset some people due to its content,” it said.
“Our game is mainly satire and comedy influenced by the classic politically incorrect shows we grew up watching, such as: ‘South Park,’ ‘All in the Family,’ ‘Sanford & Son,’ ‘Family Guy,’ ‘Simpsons,’ and ‘Chappelle’s Show.’ We also listen to Jay-Z.”
The company describes itself as a small independent game studio “making games no one thought possible” and says it strives “to create entertainment that we all want to experience which is fun, addictive, and hilarious.”