NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 12-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Junior News Editor

Default PIT PD Make Negro Arrest In Fatal Stabbing of His white ex-girlfriend, mother of 4 - 20-to-40 yrs

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...rick-stabbing/

Police Make Arrest In Fatal Carrick Stabbing
December 3, 2015 5:55 PM

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Pittsburgh Police have made an arrest for a fatal stabbing that happened in Carrick on Saturday.

With assistance from the Monessen Police, Pittsburgh Police arrested 25-year-old Dejuan Onza Windom in relation to the fatal stabbing of 28-year-old Margaret Recasens. Windom is being charged with criminal homicide.

Recasens was found bleeding on the sidewalk in front of Anthony’s Pizza on Brownsville Road in Carrick early Saturday morning. She was sent to UPMC Mercy, where she was later pronounced dead.

” I don’t have a daughter to enjoy and love,” said Recasens’ mother Catherine Heinzelman. “Oh my God help me. I don’t know what I’m gonna do, I really don’t.”

Recasens leaves behind four children. Her and her family are originally from New Jersey.

“She had a hard life. She was out there, but that doesn’t give the right to be murdered. Very good girl.”

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...rick-stabbing/

Old 12-05-2015, 01:02 PM
Publisher/Editor-in-chief

Default Re: PIT PD Make Negro Arrest In Fatal Stabbing of His white ex-girlfriend, mother of 4

Margaret Recasens

Quote:
The victim’s mother says her daughter recently relocated to get away from her abusive boyfriend.
Quote:
Windom, Recasens ex-boyfriend, was arrested Thursday and charged with criminal homicide.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Re: PIT PD Make Negro Arrest In Fatal Stabbing of His white ex-girlfriend, mother of 4

http://abc27.com/ap/man-gets-20-to-4...ng-girlfriend/

Man gets 20- to 40-year sentence for stabbing girlfriend
Published: August 10, 2017, 2:30 pm

PITTSBURGH (AP) — A Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to the maximum possible term of 20 to 40 years in prison for the stabbing death of his girlfriend on a Pittsburgh street.

Allegheny County Judge Anthony Mariani on Thursday sentenced 27-year-old Dejuan Windom, of Monessen. The same judge convicted Windom of third-degree murder in May for the Nov. 28, 2015, slaying of Margaret Recasens.