Old 06-19-2017, 06:48 PM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Fat nigger dies after suffering heart attack during arrest

http://nypost.com/2017/06/19/eric-ga...okehold-death/

DOJ asks to meet with Erica Garner about dad’s chokehold death
By Chris Perez
June 19, 2017 | 8:23pm | Updated

Eric Garner's daughter, Erica Gabriella Bass

Fat nigger Eric Garner’s daughter has been asked to meet with the Justice Department to get an update on its years-long investigation into his chokehold death on Staten Island.

“So I got some breaking news for yall,” Erica Garner tweeted on Monday afternoon.

“The DOJ just reached out to me and said they want to meet to give me an update.”

While a grand jury opted not to indict NYPD officer Daniel Pantaleo following Garner’s controversial death on July 17, 2014, the Justice Department chose to launch a federal civil rights investigation into the incident.

The probe was said to have picked up steam earlier this year after the feds questioned a high-ranking NYPD official and a sergeant behind closed doors in the Brooklyn federal courthouse.

The pair had been slapped with subpoenas, and many felt their testimony was proof that DOJ officials hadn’t given up on the racially charged case since the inauguration of President Trump and the confirmation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Deputy Inspector Joseph Veneziano, who was commanding officer of Staten Island’s 120th Precinct when Garner was killed there in 2014, was one of the two people who were questioned, along with NYPD anti-crime Sgt. Dahnan Saminath.

Saminath appeared in the infamous cellphone video of Garner’s deadly takedown, which showed Pantaleo using a chokehold on the asthmatic father of six — causing him to yell, “I can’t breathe!”

After testifying, Veneziano claimed that the “yes or no” answers he had to give were intended to blame Pantaleo.

“Veneziano was upset that the questions in front of the grand jury were selective,” a source told The Post in March.

“It seems they’re moving toward trying to get an indictment.”

While the DOJ’s request to speak with Erica Garner may signal a shift in the case, she wrote Monday that she still doesn’t believe Pantaleo will be brought to justice.

“I'm not stupid ,” Erica said. “I saw how they did mike, and freddy and tamir…Jeff Session, Loretta Lynch, Barack Obama and Trump are gonna f–k us over.”

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:55 PM
Senior Editor

http://nypost.com/2017/06/21/eric-ga...ting-with-doj/

Eric Garner’s daughter sounds off during meeting with DOJ
By Emily Saul and Lia Eustachewich
June 21, 2017 | 3:39pm | Updated

Erica Snipes
Gabriella Bass

Fat nigger Eric Garner’s eldest daughter railed against Department of Justice officials during a meeting Wednesday over the federal civil rights probe into her dad’s death.

“The DOJ literally gathered my family in once place… After we have been waiting for answers for 3 years to say they cant answer S–!” she wrote.

After someone asked her “did they tell you anything new?” Erica tweeted “so far it doesnt look like it… I’m just trying to figure out if they saw the video yet and how long that takes.”

She added in the Twitter tirade, “No debate.. Its a tape!”

The Rev. Al Sharpton joined Erica, Garner’s mom Gwen Carr and other fambly members at the meeting with DOJ officials Wednesday at the Marriott Hotel in Brooklyn for an update in the long-running probe.

At a press conference after the roughly 40-minute meeting, Sharpton also blasted officials for dragging their feet.

“What’s taking so long?” Sharpton asked. “This fambly has had the patience of Job.” Where beez da ghetto lottery payoff?

“There’s a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel, I just hope it’s not the train coming,” he added.

DOJ prosecutors have been presenting evidence to grand jurors in Brooklyn federal court in hopes of charging NYPD Officer Daniel Pantaleo with snivel rights violations.

Garner died in July 2014 after Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground on Staten Island, causing him to cry out, “I cain’t breeve!”

Old 06-22-2017, 12:11 PM
Senior Editor

http://nypost.com/2017/06/22/eric-ga...investigation/

Eric Garner’s daughter calls out Obama for slow investigation
By Lia Eustachewich
June 22, 2017 | 1:57pm | Updated

The daughter of police chokehold victim ​​fat nigger Eric Garner divulged details from her family’s meeting Wednesday with ​the ​Department of Justice — and panned former President Barack Obama for “passing the buck” in the investigation into her dad’s death.

In a series of tweets Thursday morning, Erica Snipes, 27, said prosecutors told her more progress has been made in the long-running case under President Trump’s administration than Obama’s.

“DOJ ASSURED us that MOST OF THE PROGRESS MADE IN THE GARNER CASE HAS BEEN WITH #TRUMP ADMINISTRATION … 6 months vs 2.5 years … SMDH,” she wrote following Wednesday’s meeting with two prosecutors at a ​downtown ​Brooklyn hotel. “They ASSURED us that a decision would be made within a few months, that they would not drag it out.”

Last year, DOJ officials from Washington took over the probe from feds in Brooklyn who’d been handling the civil rights probe into NYPD Officer Daniel Pantaleo​’s chokehold that brought Garner, suspected of selling bootleg cigarettes on Staten Island, to the ground​.

Grand jurors in Brooklyn federal court have been hearing evidence in the case for well over a year.

The DOJ met with Snipes, Garner’s family and the Rev. Al Sharpton to tell them they were still working hard on the case — but that a decision on the charges had not yet been reached.

“It was shocking when they told me #trump did more to investigate my dads case than #Obama did,” Snipes wrote. “I looked #obama in the eye, and he gave me some song and dance about not wanting to look like he was putting his thumb on the scale.”

Snipes said she has video of the DOJ prosecutor saying “in almost smug (you loved Obama soo much) type voice, that #trump is getting it done.”

“Not only has it not slowed down (the case) THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FEDERAL INVESTIGATION HAS TAKEN PLACE SINCE THIS TEAM WAS PUT IN PLACE,” she ​said the prosecutor told her. “Thats the quote. I dont understand it. I knew Obama didnt want to be president of Black America but damn dog… You passed the buck.”

Snipes continued, “I dont understand how #obama and #lynch could hold my dads case for 2.5 years and not make it a priority … Dog, I hope this is fake news.

“Imma go on record here. If the #trump team brings this case in for justice. I’m not resisting sh–, f— what u heard. I’ll be with him.”

Garner died in July 2014 when Pantaleo put him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground, causing the 43-year-old dad to scream out, “I can’t breathe!”

His death was ruled a homicide by the city Medical Examiner’s Office, but a Staten Island grand jury declined to indict Pantaleo in Garner’s death.