NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 03-15-2017, 05:54 AM
Senior Editor

Default White mook in critical condition after Brooklyn chicken joint beatdown by feral negros

http://nypost.com/2017/03/15/man-in-...oint-beatdown/

Man in critical condition after chicken joint assault
By Jazmin Rosa
March 15, 2017 | 1:03am | Updated

A man is in critical condition after being savagely beaten by four men inside a Flatbush fried chicken spot – and then robbed by a fifth as he lay helpless on the floor, cops say.

The 37-year-old victim told police that the argument began when he offered to help two men pay for their meal, which they were a few dollars short of paying for, inside of Texas Chicken and Burgers in Brooklyn on March 1st.

Cops say the men refused and an argument ensued, escalating when the men grabbed his cane and began striking him in the head and body with both the cane and their fists.

The men pummeled him harder when he attempted to defend himself, and soon two other men had entered the location to join in the beating.

After those who assaulted him had fled, cops say another man entered the Texas Chicken and Burgers spot and emptied the victims pockets before fleeing the scene.

The victim was rushed to an area hospital where he was treated for multiple broken bones, contusions and lacerations.

Video from inside the restaurant shows the vicious attack as it unfolded in full view of other customers, some of whom tried and failed to intervene, and the subsequent robbery which occurred after the attack.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Re: White mook in critical condition after Brooklyn chicken joint beatdown by feral negros

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/03/...urant-assault/

VIDEO AT LINK

EXCLUSIVE: ‘I’m A Good Person:’ Victim Speaks Out After Good Deed Ends In Beatdown At Brooklyn Restaurant
March 15, 2017 12:05 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A 37-year-old man was brutally beaten by four men inside a Brooklyn restaurant after offering them a gesture of kindness.

Now, authorities are hoping new surveillance video will help them find the suspects.

Joseph Molohon, 37, was severely injured after four men punched, kicked, and hit him with his cane at Texas Chicken and Burgers on Ocean Avenue on March 1, authorities say.

Molohon said he offered to help two of the men pay for their meal at the restaurant before he was attacked.

“I heard someone come in and ask for some money for something to eat — someone told them no and I heard them and I turned around and I said ‘I’ll help you,'” Molohon told CBS2’s Erin Logan in an exclusive interview.

Two more men then joined in, dragging Molohon out of his booth, kicking him in the head and body and beating him with his cane, causing fractures and lacerations.

“They fractured the middle of my nose, went straight down, busted my head and they busted my eyebrow,” Molohon said.

His cheek is also fractured and sunken in, Logan reported.

Surveillance video of the incident showed a fifth man apparently trying to steal Molohon’s wallet before fleeing the scene.

“The wallet was on my other side,” Molohon said. “I was laying on it and I had almost $1,000 in it. They didn’t get that.”

Molohon was taken to an area hospital for treatment.

He said he didn’t recognize the suspects before the attack.

“It’s just wrong, disgusting, and I don’t know why they would do something [like that],” Molohon said. “I’m a good person. I’m good to everyone.”

Molohon says based on this terrifying experience, he’s afraid to leave his Brooklyn apartment until these men are behind bars.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:27 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Re: White mook in critical condition after Brooklyn chicken joint beatdown by feral negros

mook
mo͝ok/
nounUSinformal
noun: mook; plural noun: mooks

a stupid or incompetent person.

Origin
Old 03-15-2017, 04:09 PM
Junior News Editor

Old 03-15-2017, 05:44 PM
Senior Editor

You can't be nice to niggers, testa di merda

http://nypost.com/2017/03/15/good-sa...ent-ballistic/

Good Samaritan offered to spot diners cash, then they went ‘ballistic’
By Reuven Fenton and Tina Moore
March 15, 2017 | 4:51pm | Updated

Joseph Molohon
Gregory P. Mango

A disabled Brooklyn man told The Post on Wednesday how he was beaten with his own cane after offering a couple of bucks to two diners short of cash.

Good Samaritan Joseph Molohon, 37 , said he was just trying to be nice when attacked at a Texas Chicken and Burgers in Flatbush.

“That night, I’d gone to pick up money from [Social Security] and then sat down to have dinner,” the still bruised and battered man said of the March 1 incident, which police are investigating.

Molohon, who said he suffers from MS and HIV, noted that he had $1,000 cash in his pocket, so when he overheard two men complain they didn’t have enough money to buy the food they wanted, he offered to chip in.

“I help everybody. I help people with cigarettes. If they ask me for money, I’ll give them a dollar or two. I’m a really nice person. I’m a country boy,” the Illinois native said.

“I would have given them whatever they needed. If they needed five bucks, I would have given them five bucks. A meal there costs like $7.”

But his offer only served to anger the men, he said, one of whom came over to his table and “went ballistic.

“He started saying stuff like, ‘Why are you talking to me?’ Then he took my cane, which was leaning on the table, and hit me over the head. The next thing I knew I was on the floor.”

Video surveillance shows Molohon writhing in pain in front of other customers. Cops said when he was down, two other men joined in on the attack.

After all four attackers fled, a fifth man came into the restaurant and rifled through his pockets, Molohon and police said.

Luckily, his cash was in a back pocket, out of reach of the thief’s grasp.

Molohon, who moved to New York 14 years ago, said his injuries included a gash on his head and a fractured left cheekbone.

He said because the attackers are still at large, he’s afraid to leave his apartment.

“It was really nasty what they did to me. They didn’t have to do anything of that nature to me. If they didn’t want the money, OK, fine. That would have been that. Why did you have to beat me up? What was the reason for that? Why?”

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.