NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 07-06-2016, 05:32 AM
Junior News Editor

Default WF, 24 victim in random face slashing in Toronto turns to social media to find negro attacker

http://www.mississauga.com/news-stor...find-attacker/

Jun 30, 2016
Victim in random face slashing in east-end Toronto turns to social media to find attacker

Life-long East York resident Alicia Taylor was out with a few friends early Saturday, June 25 when a man she didn’t know slashed her twice on the left side of her face.

Taylor, 24, wanted to get a bite to eat and was walking eastward along Danforth Avenue near Pape Avenue around 3:15 a.m. when she said a man who “wasn’t all there” randomly started yelling at her.

“I didn’t even respond to him. I just kept walking,” said Taylor, a Canada Post mail carrier whose route is in Forest Hill.

She said the man told her he had a knife and moments later slasher her in the face near her temple area and chin.

“I just kind of blacked out and I woke up in hospital,” she said in an interview with Metroland Media Toronto.

Police said the suspect was last seen fleeing westbound on Danforth Avenue, then northbound on Pape Avenue.

He is only described as black, and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:31 PM
Clark Kent Club

Default Negro Slashes White Female

This story done by voice of reason: posted for reference

NONE of the major Toronto papers covered this story

Victim in random face slashing in east-end Toronto turns to social media to find attacker

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-st...find-attacker/

Taylor, 24, wanted to get a bite to eat and was walking eastward along Danforth Avenue near Pape Avenue around 3:15 a.m. when she said a man who “wasn’t all there” randomly started yelling at her.

“I didn’t even respond to him. I just kept walking,” said Taylor, a Canada Post mail carrier whose route is in Forest Hill.

She said the man told her he had a knife and moments later slasher her in the face near her temple area and chin.

“I just kind of blacked out and I woke up in hospital,” she said in an interview with Metroland Media Toronto.

Police and paramedics were on the scene within minutes of the attack and Taylor was rushed to St. Michael’s Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Taylor said the friends she was with started chasing after the man but came back to help her as she was bleeding.

“I lost about a litre of blood and needed three blood transfusions,” said Taylor, who spent the weekend in hospital and was discharged on Monday.

She’s currently off work until her stitches come out next Wednesday.

In the days since the incident, Taylor, who has a five-month-old son, has spoken out on social media and asked people to help her spread the word so her attacker can be apprehended as soon as possible.

“I want anyone with information to contact police,” said Taylor, who said the unprovoked attack has left her feeling anxious and looking over her shoulder more than ever before.
I grew up in the Pape and Danforth and I know the area very well. I’m always out at night and I never ever once felt like I was in danger,” she said.

Police said the suspect was last seen fleeing westbound on Danforth Avenue, then northbound on Pape Avenue.He is only described as black, and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5400, or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).

Police are asking anyone who lives or runs a business in the area to check their security systems for possible footage of the crime or the suspect.