NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 04-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Senior Editor

Default Negro in custody after boy, 5 thrown or pushed from 3rd floor balcony at Mall of America

https://nypost.com/2019/04/12/man-in...-america-cops/

Man in custody after child thrown from balcony at Mall of America: cops
By Jackie Salo
April 12, 2019 | 2:37pm | Updated

A 5-year-old boy was either thrown or pushed off a balcony at the Mall of America in Minnesota and a man has been taken into custody by cops, according to reports.

Bloomington police were called around 10 a.m. local time Friday on reports a child plunged from the third level of the mall, news station WCCO reported.

At least one shopper said a woman was screaming after the unidentified suspect hurled her child over the balcony’s edge, according to the news station.

“She was screaming ‘Everyone pray, everyone pray. Oh my God, my baby, someone threw him over the edge,’” Brian Johnson told WCCO.

Officials said the 24-year-old suspect was apprehended inside the mall and brought in for questioning.

“At this time, we do not believe that there is a relationship between the child or the family of the child,” Bloomington Chief of Police Jeff Potts told CNN.

Responding officers performed CPR on the child, who suffered significant injuries, and brought him to Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Junior News Editor

Default Re: Negro in custody after boy, 5 thrown or pushed from 3rd floor balcony at Mall of America

https://kstp.com/news/police-activit...5314718/?cat=1

UPDATE: Police ID man suspected of throwing or pushing 5-year-old from third floor at MOA

April 12, 2019 04:11 PM

Bloomington police have identified the 24-year-old suspect they say may have thrown or pushed a 5-year-old boy from the third floor at Mall of America Friday morning.

A release said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda was being held at the Bloomington Police Department on a possible attempted homicide charge.

The release said Aranda is from the Twin Cities metro area.

At a press conference earlier Friday, Bloomington Police Chief Jeff Potts said the child was significantly injured and had been taken to the hospital.

An Allina Health spokesperson had previously confirmed that one person had been transported to Children's Minnesota from the mall.

The Bloomington Police Department is investigating an incident at the Mall of America today. A five-year-old child suffered injuries and is at the hospital now. A press conference will happen outside the north entrance at 12:15 PM next to the security vehicle. Thank you
— Bloomington Police (@BPD_MN) April 12, 2019

Potts said it does not appear the suspect, a 24-year-old male, had a relationship with the child or the child's family.

He said police responded to the southeast court at the mall around 10:17 a.m. The child had fallen from the third level to the first.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Negro in custody after boy, 5 thrown or pushed from 3rd floor balcony at Mall of America

Now you'd think there wouldn't be many niggers in that mall, but even if one were there, I'd put my money on black and let it ride.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Junior News Editor

It was only a matter of time. Most malls are infested with nogs, that's why most are shuttered. This one is too close to Mpls.

Now we just got to find out the race of the victim. I got a feeling it may be black also.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/...ll-of-america/

Quote:
A witness at the Bloomington mall told WCCO that a woman was screaming that someone threw her child from the third floor balcony. This was near the southeast corner of the mall.

“She was screaming ‘Everyone pray, everyone pray. Oh my God, my baby, someone threw him over the edge,'”
Brian Johnson said.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:27 PM

Pick:
A a white child
B a black boy (looking for his father)

$5 it's B