NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 01-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Senior Editor

Default armed and dangerous negro MAYHEM led to 'collateral damage' to White citizens

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...504107031.html

Car Chase Manhunt Shuts Down South Philly Neighborhood
Published 4 hours ago | Updated 10 minutes ago

DeJuan Robinson, 20, is wanted for multiple homicides in Delaware. Police say he led officers on a two state chase that left at least five officers hurt.
Photo credit: NBC10/Philadelphia Police Department

A man police want to interview about "multiple homicides" led law enforcement officers on a violent car chase through two states Wednesday, injuring several Delaware police officers and a Pennsylvania state trooper, officials said.

Dejuan Robinson, 20, also is wanted for probation violations in Delaware and, in Pennsylvania, evading police officers, causing injuries and firearm violations, Philadelphia police said.

He is considered armed and dangerous.

The chase started shortly after 11 a.m. during a traffic stop in Wilmington, police said.

Pennsylvania State Police joined in after Robinson fled in a black Acura and crossed state lines.

The pursuit caused a crash on northbound Interstate 95 near Philadelphia International Airport involving cruisers from Wilmington police and Pennsylvania State Police.

"We're still looking for him," Philadelphia Police Department spokesman Capt. Sekou Kinebrew said Wednesday afternoon.

At least five Wilmington officers and one Pennsylvania state trooper were injured in the incident. The injuries were not serious, Pennsylvania State Police said.

Robinson evaded police at the crash scene and drove north, exiting the highway in South Philadelphia. He continued onto Broad Street before his car collided with a SEPTA Route 68 bus at Oregon Avenue.

Two people were injured in that collision, officials said.

DeJuan Robinson, 20, is wanted for multiple homicides in Delaware. Police say he led officers on a two state chase that left at least five officers hurt.
Photo credit: NBC10/Philadelphia Police Department

Philadelphia police said Robinson then slipped into side streets surrounding Methodist Hospital.

Officers armed with long guns and dressed in tactical gear could be seen roaming alleyways as they searched for Robinson.

Several schools in South Philadelphia were affected. A.S. Jenks, Fell and Bregy elementary schools, as well as South Philadelphia High School, were placed on lockdown as police searched for Robinson, the Philadelphia School District said.

Robinson is described by police as 5-foot-6 and weighing 160 lbs. He was last seen in South Philadelphia near Watts Street and Oregon Avenue.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:57 AM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Car Chase Manhunt Shuts Down South Philly Neighborhood

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...5-sources-say/

Suspect On Loose After 3 Officers Injured In Police Chase Crash On I-95
January 9, 2019 at 10:30 pm

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An intense manhunt is on for a suspect after three officers were injured when a police chase ended in a crash on I-95 in Philadelphia on Wednesday morning.

A police chase coming out of Delaware ended in an accident on I-95 northbound, near the Enterprise Avenue exit. Police were trying to apprehend 20-year-old Dejuan Robinson, who is wanted for numerous offenses out of Delaware.

Wilmington Police say they attempted to stop a suspect when a pursuit ensued on I-495 northbound around 11 a.m. Police say while traveling on I-95 northbound, past the Philadelphia International Airport, the suspect rammed his vehicle into another motorist, which caused a collision with Wilmington officers.

Two Wilmington Police officers were injured, as well as one Pennsylvania State Police trooper. The two officers suffered minor injuries and are being treated at Penn Presbyterian Hospital. The trooper declined a transport to the hospital.

The suspect was also involved in an accident when he dumped his car at Broad Street and Oregon Avenue in South Philadelphia. Police say Robinson hit a white Honda and his black Acura then slammed into the side of a SEPTA bus.

No one on the bus was hurt, but the woman driving the Honda was taken to the hospital.

“Our bus was stopped here, picking up more people, and the black car with the suspect, or whoever, came coming around the corner, hit a car with an elderly lady, they slammed into us, and before the car stopped moving, he was out of the car booking it running,” said witness Evan Ewing.

Robinson then ditched his jacket and took off running east down Oregon Avenue.

Philadelphia Police say Robinson is considered armed and dangerous. Dozens of officers are searching for Robinson in South Philadelphia.

“He is, however, wanted for parole and probation violations in Delaware and the underlying offense for the violations do involve firearms. He’s now wanted in Philadelphia because of the incidents that happened,” said Philadelphia Police Capt. Sekou Kinebrew.

Robinson is described as 5-foot-6, and weighing 160 pounds.

Multiple schools were placed on lockdown due to the police activity and the Philadelphia School District said the schools affected were dismissed with the police department’s assistance. They include A.S. Jenks Elementary School, Bregy Elementary School, D. Newlin Fell School and South Philadelphia High School.

“We were in lockdown from I believe it was 11:40 to dismissal time,” one teacher said.

The school teacher who asked not to be on camera described the atmosphere in her classroom.

“We weren’t allowed to contact the outside world, we weren’t allowed to use cell phones or computers at any time and neither were the students.”

The lockdowns have since been lifted and the staggered dismissals happened between 2:50 p.m. and 3:40 p.m.

I-95 northbound was closed for around three hours at the Platt Bridge due to the crash, but is now back open.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:56 AM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Car Chase Manhunt Shuts Down South Philly Neighborhood

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...504173931.html

Boy, 3, Critically Hurt in Police Chase Mayhem on I-95
Published Jan 10, 2019 at 4:27 PM | Updated 3 hours ago
By NBC10 Staff

David Tillman, 3, was critically injured when a car he was traveling in on Interstate 95 was struck during a high-speed pursuit between a suspect and police in Delaware and Pennsylvania.

The man police accuse of being involved in a multi-state police chase that caused multiple injuries to officers and civilians remained on the loose Thursday afternoon.

Dejuan Robinson, 20, is wanted by police in Delaware for questioning related to multiple homicides there. But he escaped police in South Philadelphia on Wednesday after a prolonged chase, authorities said.

Meghan Stone-Kirts and her family were among those who didn't escape the mayhem that Robinson allegedly caused.

Her husband and her 3-year-old son are in hospitals in Philadelphia recovering from serious injuries that occurred when they crashed on Interstate 95 as part of the chase.

Stone-Kirts recalled to NBC10 in an interview how the car allegedly driven by Robinson sped by her, clipping off a side-view mirror. Then police cars came up from behind. The next thing she remembers, her car slammed into the side of the highway.

"I remember seeing a black car coming up on the side and taking out my driver’s side mirror. Then five minutes later, a nightmare started. Five, six police cars were hitting us from every direction," the mother said. "We got pinned in. I ended up kicking in a passenger side window, just to get everybody out."

Stone-Kirts said the family was traveling from Baltimore to New York City for a birthday celebration when their car was hit.

Her son, David Tillman, is in critical condition at Children's Hospital with multiple skull fractures, a brain bleed and a spinal injury.

"I’m torn between places. I want to be home with my daughter. I want to be here with my son. And I also want to be able to comfort my husband and know what’s going on. I can’t even get answers right now because he collapsed in the hospital here and he’s next door," Stone-Kirts said of her husband, who is also in a Philadelphia hospital. "It’s beyond a nightmare it’s like hell right now on earth."