NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 09-21-2019, 11:09 AM
News Editor

Default White man dies during dorky marriage proposal to negro GF in Tanzania..

Why any white man would be attracted to a negro female is difficult to grasp....

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/hea...posal-20135999

Heartbreak as boyfriend drowns when underwater proposal goes wrong on dream trip
Steven Weber Jr., held his breath long enough to propose to his girlfriend underwater but never survived to hear her answer.

ByYasmin Harisha
11:28, 21 SEP 2019UPDATED14:46, 21 SEP 2019
NEWS
Steven Weber on vacation before he died
Steven Weber Jr., died moments after he proposed to his girlfriend
A distraught girlfriend has posted a heart-wrenching video of her boyfriend proposing to her just moments before he drowned.

Steven Weber Jr., of Baton Rouge, Louisiana died whilst making an underwater proposal to his girlfriend Kenesha Antoine while the couple were on vacation in Tanzania.

And Kenesha, an attorney, took to social media to share the heartbreaking video and pictures of Steven’s proposal to her which happened early Friday.

Steven swimming underwater with proposal sign
teven Weber Jr., held his breath long enough to propose to his girlfriend underwater but never survived to hear her answer
She wrote: ”There are no words adequate enough to honor the beautiful soul that is Steven Weber, Jr. You were a bright light to everyone you encountered.

“You never emerged from those depths, so you never got to hear my answer, ‘Yes! Yes! A million times, yes, I will marry you!!’

“We never got to embrace and celebrate the beginning of the rest of our lives together, as the best day of our lives turned into the worst, in the cruelest twist of fate imaginable.”

Kenesha Antoine and Steven Weber Jr., were on vacation in Tanzania
In the video, Steven can be seen swimming underwater and holding a Ziploc bag with a hand written note inside.

One side reads: “I can't hold my breath long enough to tell you everything I love about you. But...everything I love about you I love more every day!”

On the back, Steven asked Kenesha to marry him.

He then pulls out a ring and opens the box as Antoine excitedly laughs in the background.

Steven showing the proposal note to Kenesha whilst swimming before he drowned
Steven Weber Jr., didn't survive to hear is girlfriends response
“Just a couple days before you died, you said to me, ‘I’ve seen a few cancer patients on this trip, and it dawned on me that this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing that people want to experience before they die. And here we are in the prime of our lives doing this. We are so blessed’.

“Yes, we were, my perfect love, my angel, my soul. Yes, we were, and I will carry the blessing of the love we shared with me forever. I will find you and marry you in the next lifetime, and the next, and the next, and the next... I love you so much, and I always will.”

A U.S. State Department official said on Friday that the department “is aware of reports of the death of a U.S. citizen in Tanzania,” according to The Advocate.

The official said: “We offer our sincerest condolences to the family on their loss. We stand ready to provide all appropriate consular assistance.”

Steven and Kenesha on vacation
Kenesha shared the heart-wrenching video of her boyfriend proposing to girlfriend moments before he drowns
The Facebook post has received national attention, garnering more than 1,400 reactions and 212 comments.

Friends and family of Steven shared their condolences over the tragic death on Kenesha’s page.

One person wrote: “Steven is the truest friend one can ever know and love. My deepest condolences to you, I can’t express how much my and this world lost with this news.”

Another said: “My heart grieves this unbelievable news. Thank you for your eloquent, brave words. Steven and I weren’t close, but we didn’t have to be for me to notice the exceptional light that guided his spirit.”

It has not been reported how the drowning incident occurred.
http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/