Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 10-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Junior News Editor

Default Violent negro purse snatching leaves German WF without passport

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime...port/73641570/

Violent purse snatching leaves German without passport
7:23 a.m. CDT October 9, 2015

DALLAS It hasn't been a good final week in the United States for Kathrina Heil.

The 28-year-old German national, here on a work visa set to expire shortly, was tossed to the ground in a violent purse snatching last Friday at the Galleria Mall.

"It's the worst timing ever. Seriously, I would've never thought something like that happens there," Heil said.

She says she was walking through the parking garage attached to the Nordstroms around 6 p.m. when she encountered a man who asked her if she had lost something.

Air Force officials discuss deadly Afghanistan plane crash

"He had cards," she recalled. "He said, 'Hey, ma'am, did you drop something?' I looked at the cards very quick. And he said, 'Give me your purse!"'

That is when surveillance video provided by Dallas police shows a struggle that ends with Heil pushed to the ground, and her purse in the hands of the thief.

"He ran, got into a white car, and drove off with another man," she said.

The video shows Heil chasing the white, four-door car through the garage. She said she realized her passport was inside, along with a wallet and cell phone.

Heil is supposed to leave the country this weekend to return home to Germany. She now is being forced to make last-minute arrangements to try and leave.

http://dpdbeat.com/2015/10/08/do-you...s-purse-thief/

Quote:
On October 2, 2015, the victim was walking on the third level of the Nordstrom parking garage at the Galleria Mall when she was approached by an unknown Black male suspect