NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 05-23-2020, 10:11 PM
Top Reporter

Location: I live wherever I can to avoid African N-word violence.
Default Re: Detroit police make arrest after video of elder abuse goes viral - BLACK DEMON beats up bed-rid

via HEAVY

[1 through 4 is a rehash of previous news stories. Doesn't matter if the Gyms didn't have Hayden as a member. Calling them brings more attention to the crimes & the businesses are forced to make a public statement, or suffer business losses.]

5. Hayden Is a Boxing Fan Who Has Been Linked to Multiple Boxing Gyms

After the video went viral, Hayden was linked to the A-Square Fight Club boxing gym in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The gym posted a statement on its website:
It has come to our attention that someone who claims they are a member of this gym is in the news for some violence. Jaydon IS NOT a member. He has not been to our gym in about 2 years and when there, he would do drop-in visits. Despite what is being circulated on social media, he is NOT a member.
Hayden was also linked to the Norwayne Boxing Gym in Westland, Michigan. In a statement on its website, the gym said:
We are grateful for concerned citizens who reached out to us within the last 24 hours about the YouTube video posting. Please know the issue is in the hands of The Westland Police Department and although this youth is not a current member at our gym, we will assist the authorities fully in their investigation.
Both gyms made it clear that they do not condone the behavior depicted in Hayden’s video.

A day after the incident occurred, Hayden posted a video on YouTube of himself talking about the greatest boxers of all time. The video appears to be recorded in the same room as where the viral video took place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jadon-2.jpg (33.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-25-2020, 03:20 AM
Top Reporter

Location: I live wherever I can to avoid African N-word violence.
Default Re: Racist cowardly black beat up sleeping elderly White invalids in nursing home - posted videos

New black scammer alert. If people believe this, there's no hope for them. Fortunately, he's only gotten $50 in donations in 3 days.

GoFundMe https://www.gofundme.com/f/protect-the-elderlt

I’m Kyle Freeman [black, in photo on left]. I live in Redford, Mi and I heard about and seen what Jadon Hayden did to the elderly people and I’m not standing for it so I took it upon myself to do a welfare check on this young man and beat the brakes off of him. I don’t want to catch a case but I might catch one because my blood is boiling for this mans blood. I know where he lives and I know where he stays. I’m also using the money to move the elderly man in the video to a better home where he is treated fair. I will not stand by and let this go on. Please help out if you can. I stay 20 mins away from him and I will get the job done to set this man straight. The proof is at the bottom. When I came to his apartment complex he was nowhere to be found but he will be found eventually by me. Thank you. This money will be used for bond and lawyer fees because the police will have to pull me off of this low life.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg black scammer alert.jpg (30.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-25-2020, 06:22 AM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Racist cowardly black beat up sleeping elderly White invalids in nursing home - posted videos

https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/michig...g-home-attack/

Michigan man charged with nursing home attack that outraged Trump
By Lee Brown
May 25, 2020 | 8:25am

A young Detroit nursing home patient has been charged in the brutal, caught-on-video beatdown of his 75-year-old roommate that left President Trump outraged.

Jaden Hayden, 20, is facing assault charges for allegedly filming himself repeatedly punching Norman Bledsoe and stealing his credit cards. The alleged attack left the elderly man hospitalized with head injuries.

Hayden allegedly told staff at Westwood Rehabilitation Nursing Center that his roommate had fallen out of bed. But he was busted after posting video of his attack online — grabbing the attention of the president.

“Is this even possible to believe?” Trump tweeted last Thursday.

The video also reached Detroit police, who arrested Hayden the same day Trump tweeted.

He was charged Sunday with two counts of assault, larceny and two counts of stealing a financial transaction device, the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office said. He was arraigned later that day with his bond set at $300,000, the Detroit Free Press said.

Jaden T. Hayden
Wayne County Prosecutor's Office

“The alleged actions of this defendant are truly and uniquely disturbing. We must be able to trust our loved ones in specialty care facilities. I truly hope that the facts of this case are one of a kind,” prosecutor Kym Worthy said, according to the paper.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.