Senior Editor

Default Hispanic Queens cat killer tries to moon photographer before sentencing

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/queens...re-sentencing/

Queens cat killer tries to moon photographer before sentencing
By Georgett Roberts and Priscilla DeGregory
September 12, 2018 | 5:38pm

Giovanni Olivo
Ellis Kaplan

A fiend who brutally tossed a cat out a window then stomped it to death in front of a bunch of kids tried to moon a Post photographer right before he was slapped with a 10-month jail sentence for animal abuse in Queens court Wednesday.

The proverbial cat did not have Giovanni Olivo’s tongue before the sentencing.

The 31-year-old animal abuser shouted at a Post photographer “You want to take my picture? Take a picture of my ass, you f—ing asshole” — and then tried to pull his pants down.

He didn’t get very far, because two women accompanying him stopped him from going full moon.

The crude cat-killer tossed a female feline from a third-floor balcony at his Far Rockaway apartment in September 2016.

Then he finished off the innocent feline by stomping it to death on the sidewalk yelling, “You’re dead to this world!” in full view of nearby children and their parents.

But when Queens Supreme Court Judge John Latella asked if Olivo had any words before he was sentenced, Olivo seemed more concerned with himself than with his cruel acts.

“The last time I was incarcerated I ended up in the hospital with four seizures because my medication was not given to me,” he whined adding, “So I just want to make sure I get my medication so I don’t end up in the hospital.”

Latella assured him his doctor’s letter would go with him to jail.

Olivo was taken into state custody immediately after his appearance. When he’s released he will have to register as an animal abuser and will be banned from owning any pets for five years.

Olivo — who was also charged for threatening a witness neighbor in a bid to stop the person from cooperating with officials — can’t have any contact with the person through 2027 as part of an order of protection that Latella issued Wednesday.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Publisher/Editor-in-chief

Default Re: Hispanic Queens cat killer tries to moon photographer before sentencing

Hispanic Queens cat killer tries to moon photographer before sentencing
A fiend who brutally tossed a cat out a window then stomped it to death in front of a bunch of kids tried to moon a Post photographer right before he was slapped with a 10-month jail sentence for animal abuse in Queens court Wednesday. The proverbial cat did not have Giovanni Olivo’s tongue before the sentencing. The 31-year-old animal abuser shouted at a Post photographer “You want to take my picture? Take a picture of my ass, you f—ing asshole” — and then tried to pull his pants down. He didn’t get very far, because two women accompanying him stopped him from going full moon. The crude cat-killer tossed a female feline from a third-floor balcony at his Far Rockaway apartment in September 2016. Then he finished off the innocent feline by stomping it to death on the sidewalk yelling, “You’re dead to this world!” in full view of nearby children and their parents.