NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 04-12-2019, 12:49 PM
Senior Editor

Default Bronx woman says HISPANIC sicko called her ‘mine,’ tried to rape her after date

https://nypost.com/2019/04/12/bronx-...er-after-date/

Bronx woman says sicko called her ‘mine,’ tried to rape her after date
By Gabrielle Fonrouge
April 12, 2019 | 10:08am | Updated

A woman who brought a date back to her Bronx apartment was nearly raped by the brute as he snarled, “You’re going to be mine,” police said Thursday.

The 33-year-old victim had just returned to her home near Grand Concourse with Miguel Santos around 5 a.m. March 8, when he cornered her in the bathroom and grabbed her, according to the NYPD.

The alleged attempted rapist told her, “You’re going to be mine” as he pressed his body into hers, police said.

A roommate heard the woman’s screams for help and rushed to her rescue. The roommate called police and the would-be rapist fled in an unknown direction, cops said.

The victim was transported to North Central Bronx Hospital for treatment and observation, authorities said.

Santos is described as a Hispanic male in his 20s or 30s.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:06 PM
Forum Security & Enforcement Officer

Default Re: Bronx woman says HISPANIC sicko called her ‘mine,’ tried to rape her after date

‘You’re going to be mine’: perv tries to rape Bronx woman in bathroom, police say
The 33-year-old victim had just returned to her home near Grand Concourse with Miguel Santos around 5 a.m. March 8, when he cornered her in the bathroom and grabbed her, according to the NYPD. Santos is described as a Hispanic male in his 20s or 30s. Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is urged to call NYPD Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.
Spanish speakers can call (888) 57-PISTA.
  • Citizenship status of the Hispanic suspect has not been reported in this news article...