NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 10-03-2020, 08:29 AM
Senior Editor

Default Black Rapper Tyga’s "muh dikk" pic leaked as he promotes OnlyFans account

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/03/tygas...406.1538355679

Tyga’s penis pic leaked as he promotes OnlyFans account
By Jessica Bennett
October 3, 2020 | 10:07am

Tyga Getty Images

Weeks after Chris Evans’ manhood flooded Twitter timelines, a photo of rapper Tyga’s penis has hit the web.

Early Saturday morning, a photo of the “Rack City” artist’s privates hit the social media site, causing quite the stir. While some fans gave the former Young Money artist the benefit of the doubt, several have accused him of leaking the image himself from his OnlyFans account.

“His nudes didn’t ‘leak’ his funds are drying up, its the perfect excuse to create an onlyfans page to get paid….u ain’t slick Tyga,” wrote one observer.

OnlyFans is known for its adult-oriented content, with several celebs setting up accounts over the last few months, including Bella Thorne, Cardi B and Tyga’s ex, Blac Chyna. Many fans believe the Los Angeles rapper shared the photo himself to drum up traffic for his account, as he later posted an explicit photo of himself with several women, linking to his paid OnlyFans page.

Subscribers can view Tyga’s wild content for $20 a month.

“It’s a new platform where I can talk directly to my fans and give them exclusive music, pics, videos and other BTS of my latest releases,” the “Taste” rapper said in a statement in September, adding, “They can really see more inside my life than ever before, and an intimate look of what I do every day. It’s ‘bout to be lit!”

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.