NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-19-2019, 08:55 AM
The Bobster's Avatar
The Bobster The Bobster is offline
Senior Editor
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 67,161
Default Israeli? Midtown plastic surgeon believed to have fled US after botched procedures

https://nypost.com/2019/05/18/midtow...ed-procedures/

Midtown plastic surgeon believed to have fled US after botched procedures
By Melissa Klein
May 18, 2019 | 9:00pm



They bled, he fled.

A midtown plastic surgeon has apparently left the country, leaving a trail of patients upset about botched tummy tucks and liposuctions and unable to get their medical records.

The state Office of Professional Medical Conduct yanked Dr. Amnon Eric Sadeh’s license earlier this month after he failed to produce requested medical records and then did not show up for a disciplinary hearing.

Investigators had been trying since March 2016 to get copies of records for five of Sadeh’s patients, but the doctor stopped responding in July 2016, state records show.

He sold his Tribeca condo in August 2016 for $3.2 million.

The state followed up with certified letters but got no answer. In August 2018, Sadeh’s mother said the surgeon was in Israel, according to state Health Department documents.

Ana Kardashian said she never got records for her daughter’s 2015 nose job despite complaining to the state. She said her daughter landed in the hospital after Sadeh overprescribed pain medication after surgery.

“The New York Department of Health — that’s the most upsetting,” the mom said. “I would assume they would do something more efficiently, but they made us wait for a very long time and then … they said the guy cannot be located.”

Sadeh’s disappearance also put former patients seeking to sue him in a bind. Joshua Fogel, who represented two women who claimed he botched their tummy tucks, said the lawsuits couldn’t go forward because they couldn’t locate Sadeh.

The lawsuits were among four malpractice claims filed against Sadeh, 58, since 2016.

A message left for Sadeh with his mother was not returned.

“As soon as it became clear that this physician would be uncooperative, the department immediately took action to ensure this physician can no longer practice medicine in New York,” said DOH spokeswoman Jill Montag who said the agency was still working to try to help patients get their records.
__________________
Those who find the truth hateful just hate hearing the truth.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.