Notices

Old 12-04-2018, 09:01 AM
Senior Editor

Default ‘Target Teresa’ caught on video harassing black customers

https://nypost.com/2018/12/04/target...ack-customers/

‘Target Teresa’ caught on video harassing black customers
By Tamar Lapin
December 4, 2018 | 10:11am

A white Target customer was caught on camera harassing a group of black shoppers in Tennessee telling them they “don’t belong here” and accusing them of inappropriately talking about sex in public.

“You were talking about sex in public. Are you having sex in public because that’s what you screamed out loud,” the woman — quickly nicknamed “Target Teresa” and “Target Tammy” online — says in since-deleted footage posted to Facebook Friday.

The women “Target Teresa” is accosting try to explain that they were just talking about Jazz legend Eartha Kitt’s character in the 1992 comedy “Boomerang” and even turn around to try to disengage.

But the NASA-sweatshirt wearing accuser isn’t having it.

“I didn’t realize talking about sex in public was normal. I know you’re trained on lying. You’re perfect for the court system because you’re all trained liars,” she says.

During the approximately four minutes of the altercation caught on tape, “Target Teresa” also calls the women “abusive.”

One of the women in the group, who didn’t want to be identified, told Yahoo Lifestyle she was “confused” by the whole incident.

“My cousin and I were visiting my best friend from out of state and we stopped by Target to buy a phone charger,” she said. “I told my friend to try on a hat that looked like something Eartha Kitt’s character would wear in the film and she said no because her character had sex with a younger man.”

Then “Target Teresa” popped her head over the accessories display.

“She told us, ‘You shouldn’t be talking about sex,’” the woman told the outlet. “We were confused — then, she came around the corner with her shopping cart and started ranting, ‘You don’t belong here’ and calling our conversation inappropriate.”

The footage on Facebook was deleted but it’s been reposted and shared on Twitter and Youtube as the latest in a long series of videos posted to social media showing white women — “BBQ Betty,” “Permit Patty,” “Cornerstore Caroline” — confronting black people about mundane acts. (Coonfrionting niggers about TNB.)

_____

Another white woman decided not to mind her own damn business. She intruded on the convo of 3 black women, tried to tell them what they did and didn’t say. Then she insulted and gaslit them, and played victim. As per usual. I hope they catch her in the streets #RacistBeckery
4:05 PM - Dec 1, 2018

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.