Old 05-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Senior Editor

Default Re: WATCH: Kwops "Rodney Kang" 2 unruly coons wif batons in Manhattan

https://nypost.com/2019/05/06/two-me...ubway-station/

Two men indicted for assaulting cops outside subway station
By Rebecca Rosenberg
May 6, 2019 | 7:35pm | Updated May 6, 2019 | 10:42pm

Sydney Williams (left) and Aaron Grissom. Steven Hirsch

Two hoodlums captured on video earlier this year getting clubbed by cops with batons were indicted for assaulting two of the officers involved in the melee, authorities said Monday.

Aaron Grissom, 36, and Sydney Williams, 37, were arrested after the Jan. 8 run-in with police outside the 168th Street station on the A/C/1 lines in Washington Heights.

Both men pleaded not guilty Monday at their Manhattan Supreme Court arraignment to second-degree assault, third-degree assault and resisting arrest raps. They were released without bail.

The known troublemakers allegedly attacked police officers Jeffrey Mota and Bramlin Rosa after they responded to complaints that the men were smoking and blocking the subway stairwell.

The men allegedly refused to move and lunged at the cops, sparking a massive brawl involving at least five officers.

Grissom was cracked with a baton at least 16 times , which a passerby filmed with his cellphone and posted on Instagram.

Assistant DA Elizabeth D’Antonio said Monday that both defendants were at the heart of “quality of life” concerns at that particular subway station.

During an earlier bust at the same station, the defendants allegedly threatened the cops and bragged about how they were going to make money by suing the city, according to newly-released court papers.

“I’ve never respected a cop. We know where you live. This isn’t going to end here,” seethed Grissom Dec. 5, 2018, after he and Williams were nabbed for trying to attack two cops.

Williams allegedly boasted to an officer: “I got three lawsuits, and now I’m working on my 4th. Money, money, money. You messed up.”

Grissom and Williams were allegedly busted with a combined 31 bags of K2, according to the complaint.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.