NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 07-19-2019, 08:39 AM
Junior News Editor

Default WM, 32 found shot to death in North Myrtle Beach, SC roadway by the negro

https://wpde.com/news/local/1-charge...roadway-in-nmb

1 charged after man found shot in roadway in NMB
Tuesday, July 16th 2019

NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WPDE) Police have charged a North Myrtle Beach man with murder after a 32-year-old man was found shot to death in a roadway Sunday night.

The call came in around 11:45 Sunday, reporting a person lying in the roadway at 38th Avenue North and Smith Street. Responding North Myrtle Beach officers found a male victim who had been "mortally" wounded. He later was pronounced at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.

The victim has been identified as Tyler Schaeffer, 32, of North Myrtle Beach, according to Deputy Horry County Coroner Chris Dontell.

Video surveillance led police to develop a suspect, who was seen Monday evening around 5 in the 2700 block of Highway 17 South. He was detained and later arrested.

Sebastian Dominic Kasik, 18, is charged with murder.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Tara Shafer is feeling heartbroken.
July 17 at 3:15 AM

I just seen a post that ur gone...plz say it ain't so!?!? I just seen u the other day...I just heard ur voice on a voicemail?? Ur grandma called me but I missed the call ...plz God...
Last time we spoke..or anytime we do..no matter if we were fighting or at odds we always ended with an "I love u" ...
We tried to fight this disease..man we tried ..we always said one day wed make it...and then wed get it right..
Just the other day it coulda been me smh..I was found with no pulse in my car.. but u dont have that chance now...
people know of you but they don't know the real you but I was lucky to because the Tyler I know had such a big heart and I want everyone to know that
Addiction kills this we know but y oh y u??

I loved u then,now and forever
RIP
TY
( Tyler Schaeffer)
....because of u I'll live..because of u I'll do it this time ..for the both of us
I'll always lov u TY and ull always have a special place in my heart..