NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 04:07 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Joo Patriots Owner Recent Leased Monkey Receiver Antonio Brown Accused Of Rape In Lawsuit

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/...times-reports/

Patriots Receiver Antonio Brown Accused Of Rape In Lawsuit
September 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm

BOSTON (CBS/AP) New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of rape by a former trainer.

Britney Taylor says Brown sexually assaulted her on three occasions, according to a civil lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida. No criminal charges have been filed.

Brown has denied the allegations. Darren Heitner, a lawyer representing Brown, told The Associated Press his client plans to countersue.

He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations, Heitner said in a statement.

Heitner said Brown and Taylor had a consensual personal relationship.

The New York Times first reported about the lawsuit Tuesday night.

The AP and CBS Boston do not ordinarily name the alleged victims of sex assaults, but Taylor was identified in the federal lawsuit and was quoted in a statement provided by her lawyer, David Haas.

As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision, Taylor said. I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault. Speaking out removes the shame that I have felt for the past year and places it on the person responsible for my rape.

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/09/britney-taylor/

Britney Taylor: Former Trainer Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape in Lawsuit

Old 09-11-2019, 04:09 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Re: Joo Patriots Owner Recent Leased Monkey Receiver Antonio Brown Accused Of Rape In Lawsuit

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/...w-york-giants/

Giants Fan Angry Patriots Signed Antonio Brown Accused Of Making Gillette Stadium Threat
September 9, 2019 at 5:20 pm

EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (CBS) A New York Giants fan was so angry about the New England Patriots signing Antonio Brown he allegedly issued a threat on Facebook to shoot up random people at Gillette Stadium.

Tobias Gray was arrested at his home in East Providence, Rhode Island Sunday. He was handcuffed and wore a Giants jersey and jacket during a court appearance in Providence Monday on unrelated assault charges. The 44-year-old was charged with simple and domestic assault and threatening police officers at the time of his arrest.

Gray is accused of making a threatening post on Facebook over the weekend after the defending Super Bowl champions signed Brown, one of the best and most controversial receivers in the NFL, Saturday.

In the post, Gray allegedly wrote Im going to pull a white boys school shooting at Foxboro you might as well hand them the ring right now Im if I ever get my hands on a gun which I dont have one yet but Im looking I will go shoot up random people at Foxboro.