NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 04-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Senior Editor

Default Cops bust BLACK creep who forced teen to touch his groin during break-in

https://nypost.com/2019/04/10/cops-b...ring-break-in/

Cops bust creep who forced teen to touch his groin during break-in
By Stephanie Pagones
April 10, 2019 | 9:38am | Updated April 10, 2019 | 1:02pm

Cops on Wednesday busted the man who broke into a sleeping teenager’s Bronx bedroom and told her he had a gun as he forced her to touch his groin, authorities said.

Jamel McIver, 26, was arrested shortly before 2:30 a.m. Wednesday after neighborhood residents recognized his photo and called 911, cops said.

McIver allegedly pulled his vehicle to the front of the girl’s building on Beck Street near Avenue St. John in Longwood and slipped into her apartment through a fire escape window shortly before 4 a.m. Monday, authorities and law enforcement sources said.

The 16-year-old girl told police she woke up to find him standing over her bed.

“I want you to touch me, ” the stranger told her, according to police sources. “Don’t scream. I have a gun.”

He then grabbed her hand and placed it on his pants, over his genitals, police said. The terrified teen was able to free herself from his grasp, prompting the man to flee from the room through the same fire escape window.

McIver, who lives only blocks from where the incident happened, was charged with attempted rape, burglary, sex abuse and forcible touching. He is due to appear in Bronx court on Wednesday.

He has eight prior arrests from between 2017 and 2019, a police source said.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:29 PM
Forum Security & Enforcement Officer

Default Re: Cops bust BLACK creep who forced teen to touch his groin during break-in

Cops bust BLACK creep who forced teen to touch his groin during break-in
Cops on Wednesday busted the man who broke into a sleeping teenager’s Bronx bedroom and told her he had a gun as he forced her to touch his groin, authorities said. Jamel McIver, 26, was arrested shortly before 2:30 a.m. Wednesday after neighborhood residents recognized his photo and called 911, cops said. McIver allegedly pulled his vehicle to the front of the girl’s building on Beck Street near Avenue St. John in Longwood and slipped into her apartment through a fire escape window shortly before 4 a.m. Monday, authorities and law enforcement sources said. The 16-year-old girl told police she woke up to find him standing over her bed.

“I want you to touch me, ” the stranger told her, according to police sources. “Don’t scream. I have a gun.” He then grabbed her hand and placed it on his pants, over his genitals, police said. The terrified teen was able to free herself from his grasp, prompting the man to flee from the room through the same fire escape window.

• Black Man nabbed in Bronx sex attack on sleeping teen
    A Bronx man has been busted for sexually attacking a sleeping teenager, police said Wednesday. Jamel McIver, 26, allegedly slipped into the home of a 16-year-old girl near Kelly St. and Leggett Ave. at about 3:50 a.m. on Monday, cops said.
  • Dover Man Arrested for Assaulting Infant Son - Dec 09, 2013
    DOVER, Del.- Police have arrested a Dover man accused of assaulting his 2-month-son, leaving the child hospitalized. Dover police said that on Sunday, Dec. 8, officers were called to Bayhealth Medical Center for a child abuse case. According to police, further investigation department detectives revealed that 21-year-old Jamel Mciver caused multiple contusions and swelling to the facial area of his son.