NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 08-06-2018, 04:28 PM
Junior News Editor

Default 'I can't believe that this has happened': Friend of mudshark lead poisoned to deaf by buck

http://www.walb.com/story/38802065/i...ed-by-shooting

'I can't believe that this has happened': Friend of Berrien Co. murder victim shocked by shooting
Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 8:14 pm PDT

ALAPAHA, GA (WALB) -

Roger Lee Tabor Jr., is facing malice murder and aggravated assault charges in the death of Patricia Michelle Deboyd on Aug. 1.

Officials with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation took him into custody shortly after Deboyd was found dead from apparent gunshot wounds at a home on Highway 158.

WALB heard exclusively from one of Deboyd's close friends who said she wanted to remain anonymous but said Deboyd changed her life.

"I can't believe that this has happened to her, she was such a good person," said Deboyd's friend. "Trish was the world to me, she was the only other person I had to talk about anything and everything."

Deboyd, 26, was described as a selfless individual only hours after her life tragically ended.

"If she didn't have nothing but the shirt on her back, if you needed it more than she did, she'd give it up to you," explained the woman.

Deboyd's friend said her death has left her stunned.

"It was completely unexpected. Would have never thought it would be anything like this, definitely not them, I mean they had their issues with other people and stuff like that but I would've never thought that he would have done this to her," explained Deboyd's friend.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/GBI-...489879921.html