NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 05-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Junior News Editor

Default U-Haul won't rent to Brookyln negro run funeral home after 100 dns found decomposing in their trucks

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/30/u-hau...9-coronavirus/

U-Haul Rips Funeral Home That Used Trucks to Store Dead Bodies
4/30/2020 11:46 AM PT

U-Haul is pissed off at the NYC funeral home that used its trucks to store dozens of dead bodies, and the rental giant says it's cutting off the funeral home ... for good.

Police say the Andrew T. Cleckley Funeral Home in Brooklyn rented 4 unrefrigerated U-Haul trucks to store about 50 corpses, and a passerby even called to complain about the awful smell.

Honchos at U-Haul are outraged and tell TMZ, “This is a wrongful, egregious and inhumane use of our equipment."

U-Haul also tells us ... "Our trucks are designed for household moves. Properly caring for the remains of people’s loved ones requires vehicles suited specifically for that purpose. Our trucks absolutely cannot be rented for this reason.”

Funeral homes in New York are being overwhelmed by the massive COVID-19 death toll, but U-Haul says this particular facility will have to look elsewhere for overflow storage.

U-Haul tells us the funeral home can never rent from them again, and they're placing the 4 trucks involved in the incident out of circulation so they can be sent to a repair shop for a deep cleaning and disinfection.

https://abc7ny.com/health/mayor-unre...table/6140056/

Coronavirus News: Unrefrigerated bodies at funeral home 'completely unacceptable,' mayor says

Thursday, April 30, 2020 3:33PM

FLATLANDS, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Mayor Bill de Blasio called a situation at a Brooklyn funeral home where 100 bodies were found in unrefrigerated trucks outside "completely unacceptable" and said steps would be taken to prevent another such incident.

"I have no idea how any funeral home could let this happen," he said. "Why on earth did they not alert the state...go to their NYPD precinct and ask for help. Do something rather than leave the bodies there."

Police and the health department were called to the Andrew T. Cleckley Funeral Services on Utica Avenue in the Flatlands section after neighbors complained about a foul odor..

A police source told ABC News that two unrefrigerated trailers each contained 50 bodies.

Unrefrigerated trucks are not considered appropriate storage for bodies and are unnecessary as the city had obtained freezer trucks to temporarily hold bodies for overwhelmed funeral homes until arrangements are finalized.

Upon learning of the situation Wednesday, the city sent the proper storage equipment to hold the bodies. City and state officials helped transfer the bodies to those refrigerated trucks provided by the city.

Neighbors indicated to Eyewitness News that they witnessed the bodies being placed into the unrefrigerated trucks on and off for a month -- not in caskets but in body bags.

The owner of the funeral home indicated to city officials that its freezer stopped working.

Funeral homes are regulated by the state, but de Blasio said he supported an idea for a citywide bereavement committee as suggested by Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams.

"I think it's a good idea," he said. "The city does not have a direct relationship with funeral homes...It's not an area we work with a lot, but we all have to work together to solve problems....It is unconscionable. We will all work together. I think what Borough President Adams is saying is smart. Get everyone talking to each other, bring in clergy, who obviously bring so much perspective about what families need at this moment. I think that's a good idea, and we will find a way to create something like that."

The state health department is investigating, and summonses are expected for improper handling of human remains.

The NYPD closed the street for crowd control and to keep people away because of the risk of infection from bodies not stored in appropriate conditions. No criminality is suspected
Old 05-03-2020, 03:42 PM
News Editor

Default Re: U-Haul won't rent to Brookyln negro run funeral home after 100 dns found decomposing in their tr

I have often noted that we should have a separate thread for nigger funeral homes. Between general negro incompetence and TNB, there is likely all sorts of monkeyshines that go on. I can imagine, decaying corpses of dead niggers everywhere, stealing anything that is not nailed down, sex with the corpses (yes, I know, that is a given...) and countless other atrocities that take place... truly, the negro is a walking disaster in every avenue of endeavor. I have not been able to post lately because of the forum being down. I wish to say a major freaking THANKS to the awesome White Bear for his efforts to give us TNB reporting freaks a place to vent.....thanks White Bear!!!! Now, I need a refill on a nice whiskey on the rocks with a splash of whatever....
http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/