NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 08-14-2018, 12:00 PM
Senior Editor

Default (White) ‘Racist’ employee fired after kicking black girls out of gift shop

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...490686401.html

Sheboonettes Axed to Get They Black Asses out of Jersey Shore Gift Shop in Alleged Racist Incident
One employee was suspended
Published 3 hours ago | Updated 2 hours ago

A groidle of sheboonettes from a summer camp were told they weren’t welcome in an aquarium gift shop in an incident one of the women who runs the camp claims was racially motivated.

Attiyya Barrett, who helps runs a program called Princess to Queenz , told News 4 New York seven girls from the program went into the gift shop at Jenkinson’s Aquarium, in Point Pleasant Beach, on Friday and were told by an employee that they couldn’t be there without a chaperone.

When the girls came back with a 32-year-old chaperone, the employee allegedly asked them to leave because the chaperone “looked like one of them,” Barrett said.

In a now-viral video taken by Barrett, the employee says she “didn’t think [the person the kids came back with] was a chaperone.”

“They’re not welcome in here,” the employee says on camera.

The girls/shoplifters who were axed to leave the shop ranged in age from 7 to 14, Barrett said.

“THE CONSTRAINT I had to exhibit in front of them leaves a horrible taste in my mowf,” Barrett wrote in a Facebook post. “I had to explain to 40 girls that they are still valuable and that [their] green dollars still spends even if racist folks try to hurt them!”

“She won. TODAY! But FYI our black free gubmint dollars aren’t welcome in the Jenkinson’s Aquarium Gift Shop!” Barrett added in her post.

Barrett said she and her group left contact information with the aquarium’s manager. Later, the director and marketing director of the aquarium called her and apologized, she said.

Jenkinson’s Pavilion has suspended the employee who axed the girls to leave, pending an investigation, a spokesperson told News 4 in a statement.

"We strive to provide all of our customers with an enjoyable experience and we clearly missed the mark this time," the statement groveled. "We sincerely apologize to the girls from the camp group for the way they felt upon leaving."

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.
Old 08-15-2018, 02:27 PM
Senior Editor

Default Re: Sheboonettes Axed to Get They Black Asses out of Jersey Shore Gift Shop in Alleged Racist Incide

https://nypost.com/2018/08/15/racist...-of-gift-shop/

‘Racist’ employee fired after kicking black girls out of gift shop
By Natalie Musumeci
August 15, 2018 | 10:05am | Updated

The employee at a Jersey Shore aquarium gift shop who booted a group of black girls from the store has been fired, according to reports.

Jenkinson’s Aquarium boardwalk gift shop at Point Pleasant Beach in New Jersey axed the worker — whose identity was not known — after she was accused of racial discrimination in connection to the incident last week.

Toby Wolf, a nigger-ass-kissing spokesman for Jenkem’s, groveled in a statement that the incident “does not reflect the core values of the boardwalk,” according to the Asbury Park Press.

“In our 90-year history, Jenkinson’s has always been and will continue to be the place where people from all races, religions, ages, genders and cultures are welcome,” Wolf said.

“We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving our culture of diversity and inclusion. Jenkinson’s will also be conducting a diversity training program for its employees in the very near future to avoid this type of occurrence in the future.”

Last Friday, the group from a summer camp program were “racially profiled and discriminated against” when they were turned away from the shop during a field trip, camp leader Attiya Barrett said in a now-viral Facebook post.

“The racist lady behind the counter told 7 of my girls ‘you’re not welcome here without a chaperone,’” the post read. “They left and got a chaperone and went back in she then said ‘Didn’t i say YOUS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! GET OUT!’”

Barrett, who identified the woman only by the name Linda, said the campers from the Princess to Queenz program “ran out crying asking why they couldn’t buy something.”

The employee initially was suspended by Jenkinson’s before being terminated.

The camp leader thanked Jenkinson’s in a separate Facebook post for firing the worker.

“While the Princesses appreciated a ‘Do over’ at the Beach from @jenkinsonsaquarium this spoke louder!” Barrett wrote Tuesday. “Thank you! Thank you for dealing with this in this manner! Racism of any kind is NOT tolerable! ESPECIALLY to children!!”

In another post, Barrett wrote: “As a Queen who completely believes in all women being Queenz I can not relish in another woman’s decrease. BUT I am a firm believer in consequence. So my reaction is perplexed. Praying for Linda still. Happy my girls are vindicated.”

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.