NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2019, 08:21 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Utica, NY white granny, 90 + female landlord, 87 "chopped up" by negro grandsprog

https://cnycentral.com/news/local/pr...women-in-utica

'I chopped her up': Man charged with murdering grandmother, landlord

UTICA, N.Y. (WSTM) — A Utica man is facing murder charges in the deaths of his grandmother and landlord.

Naythen Aubain, 29
, was released from the hospital Tuesday and was arraigned Tuesday evening on two counts of murder in the 1st Degree.

“One of the aggravating factors is multiple homicides, so if you kill more than one person within the same criminal transaction that makes a 'Murder Second' into a Murder in the First," Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara said.

Aubain was brought into his arraignment wearing a spit shield and was forced into a restraining chair during it.

He interrupted the judge several times, saying:

I did it. I chopped her up.

I’ll chop anyone up who disrespects Jesus Chr
ist.

Investigators believe Aubain killed his landlord, now identified as 87-year-old Jane Wentka, who lived downstairs at 1147 Tilden Ave. in Utica, and his grandmother, Katerine Aubain, 90, who he lived in the upstairs apartment. McNamara said Aubain moved in about a year ago. They believe he has some kind of mental illness.

Police discovered Wentka's dismembered body around 8 p.m. Sunday. McNamara now says the body of Katerine, pronounced "Katherine," was also mutilated. Police discovered her remains Monday outside of city limits in Clayville.

“There were various spots around the first floor residence that would also indicate a struggle as well as some kind of blunt force used," said Utica Police Sgt. Michael Curley.

Police say Aubain crashed his car into a pole on Bleeker St. Sunday night and was combative with firefighters. They say he muttered to first responders that he had killed someone in Utica. That led police to the two-family home and the discovery of Wentka's body.

Aubain was taken to the hospital. Investigators told CNYCentral he was not able to talk with police because of the severity of his injuries.

When walking into his arraignment Tuesday, he was asked why he allegedly committed the crime, and he replied with "in the name of Jesus Christ."

According to the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision, Aubain previously served five years in prison, from 2008 to 2013 for robbery, and while in prison, he was convicted of promoting prison contraband for possessing metal weapons. He is currently on parole until 2020.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-landlord.html

Quote:
'I killed her, chopped her up in the name of the lord,' he continued. 'She wanted to do nasty things, and I had enough.'

NAYTHEN A AUBAIN
Custody Record
Age29
Gender Male
Race Black
NY: Oneida County Sheriff's Office
ID Number14766
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailOneida County Sheriff's Office