NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 09-20-2020, 08:01 AM
Clark Kent Club

Default (black female shot dead in drug raid) Breonna Taylor & NFAC coverup

Shocking Report Leaked in Breonna Taylor Death Investigation Shows How Involved She Really Was

The Officer Tatum report https://www.tatumreportexclusive.com...he-really-was/
August 31, 2020

An anonymous source has provided the Tatum Report with new, stunning and detailed information regarding the Breonna Taylor death case. The new information was obtained by the source directly from the police investigation of Breonna Taylor’s death and that has yet to be released to the public. This new information could completely change the direction of this case.

This never before released complete investigation from the LPD includes surveillance images and recorded phone calls between Jamarcus Glover, Breonna Taylor and others on the warrants and shows just how involved Taylor was in Glover’s drug enterprise and why the police were at her house the night of her death.

Many celebrities and media outlets have portrayed Taylor as totally innocent in all of this but the transcript paints a different picture.

The Tatum Report has provided the complete report that was obtained from the source below. Private information like phone numbers and social security numbers have been redacted.
Breonna Taylor Report (39 pages):
Please click following link to read the report. (Note: If the report is being viewed by too many people, you may have to come back a little later)
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1

NOTES:
It is a number of pages to read, and the yumpu site is unwieldy on page and font size for ease of reading. However, it is worth the time, if anything TO LEARN HOW THEY FOOLED THE ENTIRE USA, USING NFAC AS DOMESTIC TERRORISTS for extortion payouts.
The $12 Million dollar payout, one can only guess that the city Mayor & other leaders folded to prevent getting their city destroyed via riot & burning.

Louisville, KY to pay $12 million to Breonna Taylor's family ...

Louisville to pay $12 million to Breonna Taylor's family, reform police practices.

By Erin Donaghue Updated on: September 15, 2020 / 2:48 PM / CBS News
Old 09-20-2020, 08:03 AM
Clark Kent Club

Default Re: Breonna Taylor & NFAC coverup

They Lied About Breonna Taylor

298,071 views 5 minute video.
The Officer Tatum
1.32M subscribers
•May 19, 2020

NOTES:

There are a few American blacks who're critical thinkers as well as fairly recognized as upstanding & honest Americans and are not part of the "African American MAFIA" which is not widely known to exist in USA.

It does exist.

What makes it hard to recognize for most people, is the well hidden well organized structure of Who IS Who of a Mafia itself, the inner and outer workings and the mouthpieces who are known propagandists, as well as leaders in that Mafia. Those are who are highly influential, like Lebron James of NBA, a known lying race agitator of blacks in present day.

If I'd not studied Meyer Lansky, Kid Cann of Minneapolis, Italian Mafia etc etc etc, their history, it would be harder to recognize the African American Mafia's structure.

I've long suspected GoFundMe, much like past corrupted charities, as a money laundering tool for these manufactured events. Proving that is nigh on impossible though.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:51 AM
Clark Kent Club

Default Re: Breonna Taylor & NFAC coverup

African American MAFIA

NOTES: This link gives an extensive body of research on African American Mafia, done by "Return of Zeus" who is a man I'd befriended a few years ago. His research reports on world families and bloodlines are top of the line. All other reports in media pales in comparison.
There is not even one bit of disinformation in the reports, of the 40% that I've followed up on. I'd expect the remainder is credible, based on my 40% found to be credible.

I also realize that not everyone wants to know this stuff, but if they do, then he's the guy to go to. Time, is a premium with a cost.