NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 02-16-2017, 10:31 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Daytona disabled WM veteran beaten up by feral niggers for trying to save turtle's life

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/day...tle-police-say

Daytona veteran beaten up for trying to save turtle's life, police say
Victim attempted to stop men from beating turtle

Updated: 9:13 AM, February 16, 2017

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Three young men were arrested Tuesday after police said they beat up a Navy veteran who asked them to stop torturing a turtle, according to Daytona Beach police.

A woman was walking her toddler around a pond at Wedgewood Apartments and told police she saw three men torturing a turtle. She went home and told her husband, Gary Blough, they were “smashing up a turtle.”

Blough went outside and said he saw a group of three men repeatedly abusing the animal, according to the police report.

"The one had it over his head and he was smashing it down on the sidewalk," Blough said. "I asked them to please leave it alone, just let it go to the lake."

One of the men, later identified at Johnnie Beveritt, 18, picked up the turtle and threw it down on the sidewalk; the two other men, Ryan Ponder, 23 and a 16-year-old boy, kicked the turtle toward the apartment building away from the pond, the witness told police.

Blough told police that the turtle was trying to crawl away but was seriously injured and unable to walk.

He told his wife to call the police after the suspects did not stop attacking the animal, according to the report. After that, two of the suspects struck Blough with their hands, fists and feet.

The suspects continued to beat Blough until neighbors came out and the suspects ran away.

"They started hitting the back of my head and started punching me. I was able to fend off a little bit but I mean three of them, got the better of me," he said.

Blough told them he did not want to fight, one of the attackers said “I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail,” according to the arrest report.

A Daytona Beach police officer captured all three suspects and the victim’s wife positively identified them as the attackers, according to the report.

Blough told police he is a disabled veteran who was seriously injured in the Persian Gulf War. First responders said the victim suffered injuries during the attack including broken skull and facial bones, internal bleeding and a concussion.
Police did not know how the injuries would affect him long term.

Blough said he hopes the men are punished for what they did and would intervene again, without a doubt.

"Yeah, I'd do it again and take the beating again if it meant saving that turtle," he said.

Police found the turtle, dead, floating in the pond in a puddle of blood.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:18 PM
Clark Kent 2K Club

Default Re: Daytona disabled WM veteran beaten up by feral niggers for trying to save turtle's life

They hit the "favorite victim" trifecta. A defenseless animal, a White person, plus he is disabled. And to ice it, a vet. Filthy, subhuman, scum.
"Among the Romans emancipation required but one effort. The slave, when made free, might mix with, without staining the blood of his master. But with us a second is necessary, unknown to history. When freed, he is to be removed beyond the reach of mixture." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIV, 1782. ME 2:201 "I'll tell you what the coloreds want, a tight pu--y, loose shoes, and a warm place to s--t". Earl Butz, Sec. of Agriculture, 1976.