Old 02-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Senior Editor

Default Slain mom was worried her (BLACK) son might kill her

https://nypost.com/2019/02/08/slain-...ight-kill-her/

Slain mom was worried her son might kill her
By Cedar Attanasio and Ruth Weissmann
February 8, 2019 | 4:27pm

Jason Reeves appears at his arraignment in Brooklyn Criminal Court. Pool

A Brooklyn mom told neighbors she feared her son may kill her — and then he allegedly did just that, stabbing her to death before stashing her burnt body, the Post has learned.

Jason Reeves, 32, allegedly stabbed his 67-year-old mother several times, then burned her corpse and stuffed it in his bedroom closet, according to sources. Police discovered the corpse Wednesday after the victim didn’t show up for work.

Reeves was taken into custody at the home he and his mother shared and was charged with murder in the second degree. The cause of death has not yet been determined.

“She told me, ‘I think that boy [is] gonna kill me. I don’t know what to do anymore.’,” said neighbor Jacqueline Cunningham, who broke down crying Friday outside Crown Heights’ Albany Houses building, where she often chatted with the victim.

The pair was originally from Jamaica, police sources said, and the mother had sent Reeves back last year — but he returned after only a few months.

“I told her, you shouldn’t have brought him back from Jamaica,” Cunningham said.

“When he came back [from Jamaica] he was in a bad place,” noted Asia D’Jones, who says the mother tried to tell drug dealers not to sell anything to her son because, “he’s going crazy.”

“She was a nice lady. She would give you the shirt off her back,” she said of the victim.

Police said Reeves has at least three prior arrests from the last five years — two for burglary and one for assault.

“I always worried about her. She would say I’m working with him, I’m praying for him,” neighbor Leon Conner, 28, said of the victim. “She seemed more calm when he was away.”

“Anybody could have known not to hurt their mom,” Connor added. “That’s worse than a serial killer.”

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a nigger.

If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target.