NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum  

Go Back   NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum > RSS FEED

Notices

Old 03-26-2020, 03:33 AM
Reporter

Location: I live wherever I can to avoid African N-word violence.
Default 2019: Afro-Hebrew Joseph Roberto Wielzen gets 'life' for rape and murder of White woman

Forensic pathologist says McMinn County woman beaten, raped; state rests case

November 19th, 2019 | by Ben Benton
https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...-raped/508603/

ATHENS, Tenn. — The state rested its case Tuesday afternoon in the trial of 19-year-old Joseph Wielzen, who is charged with first-degree murder and aggravated rape in the 2017 slaying of 18-year-old [white] Kelsey N. Burnette. Wielzen was 17 at the time of murder but is being tried as an adult. Wielzen had been drinking according to neighbor who refused to allow Wielzen to attend his adult party.

White female Kelsey Burnette's
body was found July 4, 2017, stuffed into a garbage can in a wooded area in downtown Etowah, Tennessee. Wielzen was arrested in June 2018.
Dr. Mileusnic who did the autopsy testified:
Burnette was sexually assaulted and then beaten so viciously with a baseball bat it shattered her skull into multiple fragments and left paint from the bat embedded in her skull, part of it reduced to "smithereens" that could not be recovered and she died of blunt-force trauma to her head, had injuries from sexual assault, evidenced by bruising and a hair and grass found on her cervix. She also had a stab wound to her left forearm.
Wielzen's defense challenged whether a woman has been raped based on the injuries, and suggested Burnette's injuries and the foreign matter found inside her might have come from "aggressive sex" that was consensual

As Etowah murder & rape case heads toward trial, attorneys debate media coverage by Bliss Zechman, Kiley Thomas Thursday, October 10th 2019
https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...media-coverage
The defense says words like "rape" and "murder" are part of sensationalizing coverage. But the District Attorney's office refutes those claims, saying those words like "rape" and "murder" are the charges on the indictment and that's public record.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's in a Name?

Surname "Wielzen" originates in country Suriname, So America and later found in Tennessee, USA.
Surname is last name, Suriname is the country.

The largest ethnic group in Suriname are the Afro-Surinamese which form about 37% of the population.
"Joseph" is a common Hebrew (jewish) name. Joseph Wielzen
Wielzen is a Dutch Sephardi Jewish mixed w/African black.
https://www.jta.org/2014/09/19/cultu...non-settlement
From the Archive: Suriname’s Jewish settlement and non-settlement in Suriname.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Burnette rape beaten killed by Wielzen.jpg (4.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Wielzen.jpg (4.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-26-2020, 09:29 AM
Reporter

Default Re: Afro-Hebrew party crashing male in McMinn County viciously beat & raped WF Kelsey N. Burnette

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...er-case/495616
Kelsey Burnette's mother is fuming over Wielzen's release.
"I am furious over the whole situation," Sissy Burnette told the Times Free Press on Thursday. "I don't understand how he could even be out on house arrest or [how they] lowered his bond that much."

May 29, 2019. "The suspect in the 2017 rape and slaying of an 18-year-old Etowah woman faces a court hearing Monday in the wake of vandalism charges he and another man netted for egging cars and a house in early May while he was free on bond.

Joseph R. Wielzen, 17 at the time of the rape and killing of Kelsey N. Burnette in July 2017, was free on bond in that case earlier this month when he and Victor L. Felix were booked on four counts of vandalism, according to court documents."
Old 03-26-2020, 03:14 PM
Reporter

Default Re: Afro-Hebrew party crashing male in McMinn County viciously beat & raped WF Kelsey N. Burnette

Joseph Wielzen sentenced to life without parole for 2017 rape & murder of Kelsey Burnette

by WTVC, Kelly Curtin, Sydney Edwards, Isaiah Kim-Martinez, Abby Kirk
Wednesday, November 13th 2019
https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...-brutal-murder
Complete timeline, text clips of court statements, photos and video.

Another Julatto demon who got caught by DNA and general stupidity.