View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 04:09 AM
Junior News Editor

Default Re: Joo Patriots Owner Recent Leased Monkey Receiver Antonio Brown Accused Of Rape In Lawsuit

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/...w-york-giants/

Giants Fan Angry Patriots Signed Antonio Brown Accused Of Making Gillette Stadium Threat
September 9, 2019 at 5:20 pm

EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (CBS) – A New York Giants fan was so angry about the New England Patriots signing Antonio Brown he allegedly issued a threat on Facebook to “shoot up random people” at Gillette Stadium.

Tobias Gray was arrested at his home in East Providence, Rhode Island Sunday. He was handcuffed and wore a Giants jersey and jacket during a court appearance in Providence Monday on unrelated assault charges. The 44-year-old was charged with simple and domestic assault and threatening police officers at the time of his arrest.

Gray is accused of making a threatening post on Facebook over the weekend after the defending Super Bowl champions signed Brown, one of the best and most controversial receivers in the NFL, Saturday.

In the post, Gray allegedly wrote “I’m going to pull a white boys school shooting at Foxboro you might as well hand them the ring right now I’m if I ever get my hands on a gun which I don’t have one yet but I’m looking I will go shoot up random people at Foxboro.”