NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum

NNN Reporters Newsroom Forum (http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   RSS FEED (http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   Black ex-convict Ahmaud Arbery killed resisting Citizen's arrest by White son of ex-police officer (http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342929)

Arheel's Uncle 05-10-2020 09:38 AM

Re: W father of Brunswick, GA shooter previously investigated dead negro

Wheeeeee! Feel free to dig into these...

Top 3 Reasons to Doubt the Ahmaud "Just a Jogger" Arbery Narrative

Who the race hustlers are & make money.

Michelle Malkin • May 8, 2020

'The Trayvon Hoax' Gets A Reboot With The Shooting Death Of Ahmaud Arbery

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
May. 08, 2020

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61435

Armaud Arbery:

Wikipedia gathered almost all the source articles

Arheel's Uncle 05-10-2020 09:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Document cloud DA Barnhill on Armaud Arbery
http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/attac...1&d=1589129409

Despite the truth, the McMichaels' will be railroaded.

The Bobster 05-11-2020 06:50 AM

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/ahmaud...-before-death/

Video appears to show Ahmaud Arbery at building site just before death
By Lee Brown
May 11, 2020 | 9:05am

New video appears to show Ahmaud Arbery calmly wandering around the construction site of a new house in Georgia just moments before he was confronted and shot dead, according to reports.

Surveillance footage seems to show an inquisitive Arbery, 25, looking around the Brunswick property for just under three minutes before leaving, reported News4Jax, which got the video from the homeowner.

The filmed man is shown in a white T-shirt and shorts — matching the outfit Arbery was wearing in footage that showed him being shot dead after being confronted by two white men as he ran down the street.

Arbery died on Feb. 23, but no arrests were made until last Thursday, days after video of the deadly confrontation was released. Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son, Travis McMichael, 34, are now charged with his murder.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation confirmed to News4Jax that it was reviewing the footage “as part of the active case.”

“It is important to note that this footage was reviewed at the beginning of the GBI investigation and before the arrests of Gregory and Travis McMichael,” the bureau said.

The footage from inside the construction site emerged a day after another video appeared to show Arbery go into the property and then jog away minutes later.

Attorneys representing Arbery’s family said that the new videos are “consistent with the evidence already known to us.”

“Ahmaud’s actions at this empty home under construction were in no way a felony under Georgia law,” the legal team of S. Lee Merritt, Ben Crump and L. Chris Stewart have said in a statement.

They note that he did not take anything or cause any damage before jogging away.

“We reiterate, Ahmaud Arbery did not take part in ANY felony, had no illegal substances in his system, was not armed yet was shot three times with a shotgun at close range,” they have said in their statement.

The Bobster 05-11-2020 06:54 AM

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/man-ar...bery-protests/

Man arrested on terrorism charges after social media threat to Ahmaud Arbery protests
By Yaron Steinbuch
May 11, 2020 | 6:06am

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.co...6&h=820&crop=1
Niggers pretend to pray during a rally to protest the shooting of Ahmaud Arbery. AP

Authorities in Georgia have arrested a 20-year-old man on terrorism-related charges for allegedly threatening future protests in the shooting death of unarmed :rolleyes: black jogger Ahmaud Arbery, officials said.

Rashawn Smith was taken into custody in Midway, Georgia, and charged with dissemination of information relating to terroristic acts, the Georgia Bureau of Information said Sunday night.

“Smith created a Facebook User ID of an unwitting individual to post a hoax threat,” the agency said in a tweet.

The GBI said it was made aware of the Facebook post at about 11:55 p.m. Saturday.

Smith’s arrest comes two days after hundreds of protesters gathered in front of the Glynn County courthouse, calling for justice in Arbery’s death, while ex-cop Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son Travis, 34, made their first appearance before a judge via video conference from the Glynn County jail.

“It’s a cowardly move,” protest organizer Travis Riddle told First Coast News after Smith’s arrest.

“We’re expecting the cowards to come out now. I think they’re afraid of what we’re trying to get to. They see everybody coming together, young, old, white, black,” Riddle told the news outlet.

“That’s different than the approach they came up with that’s now fading away. We’re now moving towards something bigger and better, so I think they’re trying to put a fear tactic together,” he said, adding that he and other organizers are taking the threat seriously.

“We’re not going to take it lightly by any means, but we’re also not going to let it stop us from getting the message across that we want justice for Ahmaud. We want justice for Brunswick, as well as the whole United States. Enough is enough,” Riddle said.

Riddle said organizers will meet this week to decide what actions to take to ensure safety.

“We want to make sure the message is getting heard without jeopardizing people’s safety,” he said. “This is the work of some cowards, and we’re dealing with some cowards right now, but they’re not going to stop us.”

The two white men were charged with murder last week by state prosecutors, weeks after Arbery’s Feb. 23 death, which was captured in a horrific video.

The footage shows a pickup truck driven by Gregory cut off Arbery as he jogs by. Travis then exits the vehicle with a shotgun and confronts Arbery.

The two struggle over the weapon, and Arbery is shot and staggers away briefly before falling, mortally wounded.

The McMichaels told police they believed the 25-year-old was a burglar.

voiceofreason 05-11-2020 08:47 AM

https://dailystormer.su/wp-content/u...52ede112-1.png

The Bobster 05-12-2020 07:31 AM

https://nypost.com/2020/05/12/white-...ahmaud-arbery/

Ex-pastor (and current libtard as shole) goes on run with TV to make point about Ahmaud Arbery shooting
By Yaron Steinbuch
May 12, 2020 | 7:55am

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.co...0&h=600&crop=1

A white former pastor said he ran more than two miles clutching a flat-screen TV to prove that the color of his skin was enough to protect him from meeting the same fate as unarmed :rolleyes: black jogger Ahmaud Arbery.

Two white :eek: men, Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son, Travis McMichael, 34, have been arrested on charges of murder and aggravated assault in the death of the 25-year-old men, who was gunned down Feb. 23.

The two men told police they believed Arbery was a burglar.

Richard Demsick, 34, a former pastor in Vero Beach, Florida, said he felt it didn’t matter what he wore or how “suspicious” he looked — that just being white was enough to keep him safe, according to Insider.

As part of the #IRunWithMaud movement, a virtual protest in honor of what would have been the victim’s 26th birthday, Demsick posted a video on TikTok that has garnered over a million views.

“I just started crying when I just saw this poor young man running — as I have thousands of times in my life — get shot down :rolleyes:,” he told Insider.

Demsick said he thought that “maybe I should run with a TV to show that being a suspicious character isn’t enough that someone should be shot down. Being a white person, that’s just not going to happen to me.”

So on Friday, he ran 2.23 miles though his neighborhood – which did have a string of burglaries — while carrying the TV.

“All right, I’ve figured it out,” he says in the video. “I got my hat on backwards, I’m shirtless, like I’m on some episode of ‘Cops,’ I’m running with a TV, someone’s going to stop me now for sure, ’cause, if not, what was the problem with Ahmaud?”

Rather than being met with suspicion or hostility, he said, his neighbors waved and smiled as he ran by.

“Not a soul” even asked him later what he was up to, he said.

In another video on Mother’s Day, Demsick asked his mom whether she was scared for him during his experimental jog — or whether she thought the cops would be called.

“No, of course not,” she said.

“Huh, I wonder why that is,” he replied.

Black mothers, Demsick told Insider, would likely not feel the same. :barf1:

The Bobster 05-12-2020 10:40 AM

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/ahmaud...-to-the-chest/

Ahmaud Arbery killed by two shotgun blasts to chest, autopsy report says
By Tamar Lapin
May 11, 2020 | 6:49pm

Ahmaud Arbery was killed by two close-range shotgun blasts to the chest, and also suffered a graze wound to the wrist, during a struggle with a pair of armed white men in Georgia, according to his autopsy report revealed Monday.

The 25-year-old black jogger’s Feb. 23 death was deemed a homicide caused by “multiple shotgun wounds” by the Glynn County Coroner, TMZ reported.

He did not have any alcohol or drugs in his system at the time of his death, the coroner found.

Arbery was wearing a white t-shirt, tan cargo shorts, gray athletic shoes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and two tan bandannas — all of which were bloodstained, the report said.

The clothing description matches a new video appearing to show Arbery calmly wandering around the construction site of a new house moments before he was confronted by father and son Gregory and Travis McMichael and shot dead.

The McMichaels told police they chased Arbery down because they believed he matched the description of a burglary suspect caught on surveillance video.

They were arrested and charged with Arbery’s murder last week — more than two months after his death — after video of the shooting emerged online, sparking national outrage.

Three local prosecutors had recused themselves from the case because of their ties to Gregory McMichael, a former cop in Glynn County and a retired investigator for the district attorney’s office.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the state law enforcement agency, took over the case and levied the murder charges.

Federal prosecutors are also considering hate crimes charges, the Justice Department said on Monday.

voiceofreason 05-12-2020 12:40 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/owner-house-a...165450195.html

Owner of house Ahmaud Arbery purportedly entered before fatal shooting receiving death threats

May 12, 2020

Larry English had long dreamed of owning a waterfront home. It was on his bucket list. He wanted easy access to fish and boat and a peaceful distraction from the stress of his heart-related illness.

His dream home is under construction in Brunswick, Georgia. But English said it is unlikely he and his family will ever move into the home once it is complete.

"Now, it's honestly not safe," said his attorney, Elizabeth Graddy. "It's supposed to be a place for comfort and peace. And now, it will be forever associated with this tragedy."

English, 50, owns the house that Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old black man, purportedly entered before he was shot and killed on Feb. 23 by two white men.

Gregory McMichael, 64, and Travis McMichael, 34, were arrested and charged on Thursday with murder and aggravated assault — two days after a graphic video of the shooting of Arbery became public. The video of the fatal shooting thrust the case into the national spotlight, prompting widespread outrage and raising concerns about why it took law enforcement officials more than two months to make arrests in the killing.

English has received death threats since arrests were made in the case, his attorney said in an interview Monday night, speaking on behalf of her client. She said English and his wife are "heartsick" for Arbery's parents.

Video from the day of Arbery's death, obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, shows a black man wearing a T-shirt and shorts walking up to a house under construction, entering and then leaving shortly after. Lawyers representing Arbery's family said in a Saturday statement that the security camera video proves Arbery did nothing wrong prior to the fatal encounter.

The Bobster 05-12-2020 06:58 PM

https://nypost.com/2020/05/12/man-wh...s-saggy-pants/

Man who called cops on Ahmaud Arbery: ‘You don’t go jogging wearing saggy pants
By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
May 12, 2020 | 5:05pm | Updated

A Georgia man called the cops on slain black jogger Ahmaud Arbery minutes before he was gunned down — saying he was suspicious of Arbery’s “saggy pants,” according to a report.

The unidentified man, who lives in the Brunswick neighborhood where Arbery was killed by two white men :eek: on Feb. 23, told the Daily Mail he saw Arbery poking around a construction site about 350 yards from his home and called the police.

“I saw the fella earlier before it happened, and I called the police probably about 10 minutes before it happened,” the man told the outlet. “I didn’t call 911, I called the non-emergency number. I saw him running but he wasn’t running through the neighborhood.”

Asked why he was suspicious, he told Mail: “He wasn’t out for a jog, put it like that … You don’t go jogging wearing saggy pants, saggy shorts.”

Arbery was killed minutes later when Gregory McMichael, a 64-year-old retired cop, and his son, Travis McMichael, 34, cut him off in their pickup truck while he jogged through the neighborhood.

Travis McMichael got out of the truck toting a shotgun and got into a struggle with Arbey, shooting him twice at point-blank range.

Video of the encounter surfaced earlier this month and went viral, leading to the arrests of both McMichaels.

Gregory McMichael made a second call to police before the shooting, which he ended abruptly during the encounter with Arbery.

Surveillance footage inside the half-finished home on the block shows a man believed to be Arbery looking through the construction site for nearly three minutes before he leaves.

The owner of the home, Larry English, issued a statement this week distancing himself from the incident and denouncing the McMichaels’ “vigilante response.”

English bought the property in June 2016 for $120,000 and has built much of the house — which is marked with a no trespassing sign, the Mail said.

Arheel's Uncle 05-12-2020 10:33 PM

Black LIES Matter: A Sean King production

Justice for Ahmaud
https://www.runwithmaud.com

Ahmaud Arbery was only 25 years old. Ahmaud Arbery, a fit athlete, was out jogging near his home on a Sunday afternoon in Brunswick, Georgia on February 23, 2020, when two white supremacists saw him, got their guns, got in a truck, chased him down, pulled up next to him, shot him at least two times, and killed him right there on the spot.

:barf1: