View Full Version : Buck finds his sow and 'her mechanic lover' deaf in a garage from CO poisoning

07-11-2018, 05:53 AM

Man finds his wife and 'her mechanic lover' dead in a garage from carbon monoxide poisoning after 'she paid for his services by having sex in the car'

Tameka Hargrave, 39, was found dead in running car in a closed garage Monday
Law enforcement sources claim she was having sex with her lover when she died
She and her reported lover were found by her husband, who smelt gas
Updated: 02:35 EDT, 11 July 2018

Tameka Hargrave, 39, reportedly died in her car while having sex with her mechanic lover

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/11/00/4E1AB18800000578-5940039-She_was_found_by_her_husband_Kahali_Johnson_inside _the_closed_ga-a-9_1531263656373.jpg
She was found by her husband, Kahali Johnson, inside the closed garage, where the car had been left running:p

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/11/06/4E1AB17800000578-5940039-Mr_Johnson_said_he_went_to_investigate_after_he_sm elled_a_strong-a-1_1531285836478.jpg
Mr Johnson said he went to investigate after he smelled a strong odour of gas in his apartment in Newark, New Jersey, and knew the pair had died of carbon monoxide poisoning

The Bobster
07-11-2018, 09:44 AM

Man finds wife, her lover dead in carbon monoxide-filled garage
By Chris Perez
July 10, 2018 | 6:19pm

A husband in New Jersey returned home on Monday night to find his wife in the garage with another man — who was dead, along with his dearly beloved, from carbon monoxide poisoning, a report says.

Kahali Johnson, of Newark, discovered the pair inside a running car just before 9 p.m., according to NBC 4.

Law enforcement sources told the station that his wife, Tamika Hargrave, 41, was allegedly having sex with the other man, age 56, when they both passed out and died.

Johnson, however, claims the man is a mechanic — and was simply looking at her vehicle. :rolleyes:

“As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Johnson told WABC. “She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”

Sources told NBC that Hargrave was having sex with the mechanic as a way to pay for his services. :blush: Their deaths are still under investigation, but cops said they appear to be accidental.

“Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.”