PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Weiner disgraced Jewish ex politician married to Hillary's muslim Huma broke down over shame

The Bobster
09-05-2017, 07:35 PM
http://nypost.com/2017/09/05/huma-broke-down-over-weiners-sexting-scandal/

Huma broke down over Weiner’s sexting scandal
By Mark Moore
September 5, 2017 | 3:50pm | Updated

Huma Abedin broke down in tears and cried out that husband Anthony Weiner would “be the death of me” when she found out the FBI was reopening its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails after he got caught sexting with a young girl, according to a report Tuesday.

Abedin, a longtime top aide and confidant of Clinton, looked “stricken” when she learned the news, RadarOnline reported, citing an excerpt of Clinton’s book “What Happened.”

“This man is going to be the death of me!” she said while “bursting into tears,” Clinton writes in her new book that is scheduled to be published next Tuesday, the website reported.

“Anthony had already caused so much heartache,” Clinton writes in the tome. “And now this.”

FBI agents discovered emails from Clinton on Weiner’s computer after they confiscated it during an investigation into the disgraced former congressman’s sexting with a 15-year-old North Carolina girl in 2016.

Despite the renewed investigation and trouble for her presidential campaign, Clinton never considered dumping Abedin.

“She had done nothing wrong and was an invaluable member of my team,” the former secretary of state wrote. “I stuck by her the same way she has always stuck by me.”

Saying he has a “sickness,” Weiner pleaded guilty in May to transferring obscene material to a minor, requiring him to register as a sex offender.

He also faces time in prison.