PDA

View Full Version : Dirty low down disgusting queer homo faggot says all men should try being penetrated once

Captain Pancakes
12-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Tom Ford, in an interview with GQ in 2004, said that every man should be penetrated at least once in their life.

The designer and film director told the interviewer:

Every man should be f**ked at some point in his life. You shouldn't force yourself to do it. But it's really not that different than having a massage.

When the interviewer said he was too repressed, Ford replied:

That's silly. Everyone should try it. It doesn't feel that much different. It's skin. You should do it with someone you like. Do it with a friend who you think is great. It's very easy. It's normal. You've never kissed a guy?

In an interview this week with the same magazine, 12 years on, Ford clarified his position on this facet of male sexuality, saying it provides a perspective and life view that many heterosexual men never experience.

In a more mellow and thoughtful answer, Ford, 55, who has now been married to his husband Richard Buckley for two years and has a son, said he initially made the comments in jest but that it's something he stands by:

I think it would help them understand women.

Itís such a vulnerable position to be in, and itís such a passive position to be in. And thereís such an invasion, in a way, that even if itís consensual, itís just very personal.

And I think thereís a psyche that happens because of it that makes you understand and appreciate what women go through their whole life, because itís not just sexual, itís a complete setup of the way the world works, that one sex has the ability to literallyóand is expected to and is wanted toóbut also thereís an invasion. And I think that thatís something most men do not understand at all.

https://indy100.com/article/tom-ford-says-all-men-should-try-being-penetrated-once-7460176