PDA

View Full Version : 3 Elderly Whites killed by Crazed Nigger in St. Louis area

Revanche
06-18-2006, 09:56 AM
http://www.belleville.com/images/belleville/belleville/14837/220141879646.jpg
Darrell M. Lane, 17

http://www.belleville.com/images/belleville/belleville/14842/220295975764.jpg
Jenny Weygandt, Doris Fischer's granddaughter, is consoled at the scene after she broke down upon hearing the news of the deaths.

Police tracked a St. Louis teenager Friday after he was charged with the stabbing deaths of three people in a Belleville hair salon.

Darrell M. Lane, 17, of 4441 Evans, faces three counts of first-degree murder for the stabbing deaths on March 2, 2005, of sisters Doris Fischer, 79, and Dorothy Bone, 82, and their hairdresser Michael Cooney, 62. Bail was set at $3 million.

"He was just here (Thursday) night," said a female relative of Lane's who answered the door at the house but asked not to b
e identified. "We just heard about this on the news."

Belleville Police questioned Lane about three months ago, said Staci Lane, Lane's sister. He also provided a DNA sample and fingerprints, she said.

"It shouldn't take three months to do DNA," she said. "I think that they should continue their investigation to determine who really did this. To me that seems like it was a rage killing." :mad:

Staci Lane said Lane's attorney, David Stokely, was handling her brother's surrender to police on the murder charges. She called the situation "nerve-wracking" and said police were talking Friday to neighbors and friends of Darrell Lane.

Lane already faced two counts of first-degree assault and two counts of armed criminal action in connection with a shooting in April 2005 -- just weeks after the salon murders -- in St. Louis.

At a press conference Friday, Belleville Police Chief Dave Ruebhausen and St. Clair County State's Attorney Robert Haida declined to talk ab
out the specific evidence that led to the charges, but said the investigation will continue.

"I will tell you that I don't believe, and I don't think there is anybody standing behind me that believes, that Darrell Lane acted alone. We are going to continue to work this case to find everybody that was involved in this homicide," Ruebhausen said. "This is a good day because we've got charges and we will hunt this guy down and we will hunt him down wherever he goes, the U.S. marshals, whatever it takes. We will find him and then we will go on from there to try to finish this investigation."

Haida said Lane will not face the death penalty because he was 16 at the time of the murders. State law prohibits defendants under 18 from facing a death sentence.

When asked whether Samuel L. Johnson, the man former Belleville Police Chief Terry Delaney called the "prime suspect," was still considered a suspect, Ruebhausen said, "I think that anybody who was involved in this crime would have their puc
ker factor go up after learning that Darrell Lane has been charged."

But Haida said in October two pieces of physical evidence could not be linked to Johnson -- an unidentified fingerprint in Cooney's blood and a bloodstain containing a mixture of Cooney's DNA and an unidentified person's DNA.

Haida declined to elaborate on Friday.

News reports stated that a thumbprint found in blood inside Cooney's Nissan Pathfinder belonged to a 16-year-old boy who police questioned for hours the day after the murders. Ruebhausen debunked that claim earlier, but declined to elaborate on Friday.

Lane lives only blocks from where Cooney's Pathfinder was originally abandoned at Page Boulevard and North Sarah Street in north St. Louis.

The Nissan was later stolen and police discovered it the day after the murders parked in the 900 block of Maple in St. Louis near Wellston.

Members of the Bone and Fischer families met privately with Haida and police before the press conference.

r
Doris Fischer's son, Jul Fischer, said he spent a sleepless night Thursday anticipating the announcement about the case.

"There's relief that there's somebody charged with the crime, but I personally feel there will be more people charged as time goes on. I do not believe he acted alone," Jul Fischer said.

Asked what he would say to anyone else who may have been involved in the murders, Fischer said, "Watch out. Look behind your back."

The four Bone children released a written statement that said in part: "Although this will continue to be a difficult time, the family remains hopeful the truth will be known and the person or persons responsible will be held accountable."

The investigation had appeared to be languishing when Ruebhausen called in the Greater St. Louis Major Case Squad in March to take a fresh look at the evidence. The investigators worked on the case for eight days before disbanding.

"The Major Case Squad provided the manpower, the resources to track dow
n and follow a substantial number of leads and to tie up loose ends," Ruebhausen said Friday. "The Major Case Squad did not solve this crime. It was a combined effort from a lot of people, but it is a great resource to have."

Cooney, Fischer and Bone were found stabbed to death March 2, 2005, at his home-based salon at 7813 W. Main St. Cooney, an antiques dealer, was known to carry large amounts of cash.

Police zeroed in on Johnson, 41, early on in the investigation. Two days after the murders he put down $1,000 in $100 bills on a used car. He returned several days later with another $400 and bought a Lincoln Town Car.

Johnson was convicted last year of kicking in the door of Cooney's home in December 2003 and lying to police about his name. He is serving an 11-year sentence at Menard Correctional Center.

Anyone with information about Darrell Lane's whereabouts is asked to call St. Louis Police at (314) 444-5371.

http://www.belleville.com/mld/belleville/
14840843.htm

--

This buck needs a good rope.

White Boy
06-18-2006, 10:51 AM
It is the typical nigger M.O. to prey on the weak and most helpless members of our society. Niggers are truely dark demons from hell.

Perhaps one day that gutter race will be purged from the earth.

Expose Them All
06-18-2006, 02:10 PM
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6107/limage101688cd0b59388fa7c10778.jpg

17-year-old charged in three St. Louis-area killings (http://www.kmov.com/news/asseenonnews4/stories/kmov_localnews_060616_bellevslayings.90906823.html )
BELLEVILLE, Ill. (AP) -- A St. Louis teenager was charged as an adult Friday in the stabbing deaths of a hairdresser and two of his elderly clients 15 months ago, and investigators said they suspect the boy didn't act alone.

Darrell Lane, 17, was charged with three counts of first-degree murder. He remained at large Friday, but police said they believed he was still in the St. Louis area.

Prosecutors refused to discuss any possible connections among Lane, hair stylist Michael Cooney, 62, and two clients found slain with him in March of last year, s
isters Dorothy Bone, 82, and Doris Fischer, 79.

St. Clair County State's Attorney Bob Haida deflected questions about motive and evidence, saying only that "the threshold of evidence, I'm very happy to say, has been met."

Lane's bond was set at $3 million. If convicted of first-degree murder, he faces a maximum sentence of life in prison. State law precludes the death penalty because he wasn't at least 18 years old at the time of the crimes.

Cooney, Bone and Fisher were found dead on March 2, 2005, in Cooney's home-based salon by another customer who arrived for an appointment.

Police have said they found Cooney's wallet on his body with credit cards still inside, although they found no cash. A friend of Cooney's told police nothing appeared to be missing from his antique-filled, two-story brick home.

Relatives of the slain sisters credited investigators for their persistence and expressed hop
e of finding out why their loved ones were killed.

"We knew that justice is slow and it was going to take time, but we also knew it was going to be true," said Jul Fischer Jr., one of Fischer's sons.

In a written statement, Dorothy Bone's children wrote that "although this will continue to be a difficult time, the family remains hopeful that the truth will be known."

Belleville Police Chief Dave Ruebhausen said the investigation continues.

"I don't believe and I don't think anyone standing behind me believes that Darrell Lane acted alone," he said at a news conference with prosecutors.

Autopsies showed that Cooney, Bone and Fischer had been repeatedly stabbed -- Cooney more than the two women -- less than an hour before the bodies were discovered, investigators have said. Bone's body was found in a hallway, and Fischer and Cooney were found in a room where Cooney washed customers' hair, police said.

Cooney's 2000 Nissan Pathfin
der sport utility vehicle later was found abandoned in St. Louis, where some youths were accused of stealing it.

On its Web site Friday, the Belleville News-Democrat reported that Lane was awaiting trial in Missouri on two counts of first-degree assault and two counts of armed criminal action involving a shooting in St. Louis on April 26, 2005 -- more than a month after the salon slayings. In that case, Lane allegedly shot at two men, wounding one of them.

He was certified to be tried as an adult in the case in September and was arraigned in March, about a week before his bond was lowered to $50,000 from $75,000, the News-Democrat reported. Lane was freed on bond May 24.

A St. Louis police spokesman declined to discuss Lane. Prosecutors there did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

The salon slayings contributed to an unusually deadly year in this city of 41,000, where the dozen killings in
2005 were more than in the previous five years combined.

Expose Them All
06-18-2006, 02:29 PM
I live a few counties over from nigger infested St. Louis which is right across the Mississippi River from Bellville, IL. where the crime took place. Since I don't watch TV, if it wasn't for NNN I may never have heard of this slaughter.

Wonder why they had to kill these people? Robbery wasn't enough? Another senseless multiple murder against whites by hate-filled coons.

Gman
06-18-2006, 07:00 PM
How much more clear can it get that the demon spawned race of niggers hates the white race and looks for any opportunity to rape and kill our race??? Especially the weaker of our race, that is our women and children and elderly. Curse this evil race of dark demons!!!!!!!!!! Let me just say this: if a nigger is around you, be on your guard and if a nigger approaches you, prepare to defend your life. We are indeed a far superior race to this race of dark demons but they do have an advantage over us, they are gifted at violence and evil behavior and we are a mostly benovolent race. Learn to think like a warrior and even like a nigger in some ways, we can defeat this race in a day if we ever awaken to the danger they represent. Cocked and locked for violent primates is the order of the day for our precious race. Niggers are demon spawn.

Gman

Revanche
06-18-2006, 07:45 PM
These murders are another example of how Niglets grow up to create misery for whites. In a previous generation, this nigger would have swung from a tree since the Chimp obviously could not adjust to white society with rules, norms and hard work. Sadly, a lynching seems to send a better message to these drunk,druggy, boon headed violent niggers than a life sentence at Menard. Kill a white, and you hang in the middle of the street for all to see. Yep Nigger, better look closely at your brotha' hangin' from dat' tree and think about it. Better not think you can get away with hurting white folks.

We got a rope nigger.

Like the Mexicoons of today, St. Louis niggers were imported as cheap labor from the South in the early 1900s. They have not been welcomed. The negro spawn have wrecked St. Louis as a nice place to raise a family as they have slowly turned it
into a mini-Rhodesia/Nigeria/Liberia/Rwanda. Whites need swifter justice to send a message to these ignorant coons. These murdered elderly people did not deserve a death by this coon.

Gman
06-19-2006, 05:29 AM
These murders are another example of how Niglets grow up to create misery for whites. In a previous generation, this nigger would have swung from a tree since the Chimp obviously could not adjust to white society with rules, norms and hard work. Sadly, a lynching seems to send a better message to these drunk,druggy, boon headed violent niggers than a life sentence at Menard. Kill a white, and you hang in the middle of the street for all to see. Yep Nigger, better look closely at your brotha' hangin' from dat' tree and think about it. Better not think you can get away with hurting white folks.

We got a rope nigger.

Like the Mexicoons of today, St. Louis niggers were imported as cheap labor from the South in the early 1900s. They have not been welcomed. The negro spawn have wrecked St. Louis as a nice place to raise a family as they ha
ve slowly turned it into a mini-Rhodesia/Nigeria/Liberia/Rwanda. Whites need swifter justice to send a message to these ignorant coons. These murdered elderly people did not deserve a death by this coon.

Great post Revanche!! I have thought the same things for many years. Niggers do not fear prison, they fear the rope. Our forefathers knew how to deal with niggers that attack whites, you hang them and display the body to put fear into the rest of the nigger herd. Prison is a joke to these dark demons. It is almost a step up in life for most of them. When I read of a nigger raping or killing a elderly white woman, my blood boils in anger!!!! That nigger should hang and that is alll there is too it!!!!

Gman

Revanche
06-20-2006, 07:30 PM
I absolutely agree Gman! Only after several years of first hand observation did the pattern become apparent to me.

Niggers have a non-rational, largely "cartoon" brain. It thrives on violence and mayhem like a cartoon. Only when there's a strong cartoon like "image" like a nigger swinging from a lamp post - does the message get into their cartoon world imagery. Cops, a judge, lawyers, a courtroom, the victims family and a life-sentence are nothing to them, the entire legal experience is too abstract - they see the law as a child watches a cartoon it's all a show - they don't fear consequences for their TNB actions since they can't project the results of their actions that far into the future. Now, when they immediately see the an image right in front of their face that screams -"HEY NIGGER LOOK AT THAT NIGGER HANGING FROM A TREE!!! THAT COULD BE YOU IF YOU EV
EN THINK ABOUT PULLING SOME NIGGER STUNTS WITH OUR WOMEN, OR IN OUR SCHOOLS OR ON OUR STREETS! .....WE GOT THE ROPE FOR YOU NIGGER. THE MINUTE YOU GET THE ITCH TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT PULLING A STUNT.....YOU ARE GONNA SWING!!! THAT'S RIGHT! SHO'NUFF BOY YOU ARE GONNA SWING WITH YOUR MAMMA CRYIN' DOWN BELOW HUNCHED OVER IN THE STREET...WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ALL AROUND LOOKING UP AT YOU AS YOU GASP YOUR LAST ONE!!! Now that image seems to register in evil boon ape noggins - it's indisputable. For the death's of these three elderly white people, this nigger needs to hang.

Unfortunately, they won't learn unless justice is swift, fast and applied in front of their faces. If you ever look at those lyching photos, the white people are usually looking pretty pissed off and determined when they hang a killing, raping boon.

Damn does this story really piss me off.

Revanche
06-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Family says suspect wants to surrender
But police continue search
BY BETH HUNDSDORFER
News-Democrat

Police waited Monday afternoon to see whether the teenager charged with a Belleville triple murder would surrender.

After a three-day manhunt, Belleville Police Chief Dave Ruebhausen said 17-year-old Darrell M. Lane's family members called and told him Lane was ready to surrender.

"That's what we had been told, but he isn't here," Ruebhausen said. "We aren't just waiting for him to show up, though. He's a fugitive. We are looking for him."

Calls to Lane's sisters were not returned.

On Friday, police charged Lane with three counts of first-degree murder for the March 2, 2005, stabbing deaths of Doris Fischer, 79, Dorothy Bone, 82, and their hairdresser Michael Cooney, 63, at Cooney's home-based hair salon 7813 W. Main St.

Lane may not have
surrendered, but he's shopping for an Illinois lawyer to defend him against the triple murder charges. (People ought to be shopping for a rope for this crazed nigger)

Belleville attorney Phillip Rice confirmed that he had been contacted about representing Lane, but had not been hired.

Samuel L. Johnson was convicted last year of attempted burglary for kicking in Cooney's back door and was sentenced to 11 years in prison.

Former police chief Terry Delaney has called Johnson the "prime suspect" in the murders.

In October, two pieces of physical evidence could not be linked to Samuel Johnson -- an unidentified fingerprint in Cooney's blood and a bloodstain containing a mixture of Cooney's DNA and an unidentified person's DNA.

News reports stated that a thumbprint found in blood inside Cooney's Nissan Pathfinder belonged to a 16-year-old boy who police questioned for hours the day after the murders. Ruebhausen debunked that claim earlier, but declined to elabo
rate on Friday.

Lane lives only blocks from where Cooney's Pathfinder was originally abandoned at Page Boulevard and North Sarah Street in north St. Louis.

The Nissan was later stolen and police discovered it the day after the murders parked in the 900 block of Maple in St. Louis near Wellston.

Lane did provide DNA and fingerprints to police, said his sister Staci Lane.

Under Illinois law, Lane cannot face the death penalty if he is convicted, because he was only 16 at the time of the killings.

When Lane is in custody, he will be housed at the St. Clair County Jail, not the Juvenile Justice Center, said Superintendent T.J. Collins.

Contact reporter Beth Hundsdorfer at bhundsdorfer@bnd.com or 239-2570.

http://www.belleville.com/mld/belleville/14858769.htm

Tyrone N. Butts
06-21-2006, 02:32 AM
How much more clear can it get that the demon spawned race of niggers hates the white race and looks for any opportunity to rape and kill our race??? Especially the weaker of our race, that is our women and children and elderly. Curse this evil race of dark demons!!!!!!!!!! Let me just say this: if a nigger is around you, be on your guard and if a nigger approaches you, prepare to defend your life. We are indeed a far superior race to this race of dark demons but they do have an advantage over us, they are gifted at violence and evil behavior and we are a mostly benovolent race. Learn to think like a warrior and even like a nigger in some ways, we can defeat this race in a day if we ever awaken to the danger they represent. Cocked and locked for violent primates is the order of the day for our precious race. Niggers are demon spawn.

Gman

An idea whose time has come!

"THE BUCK NEGRO"

from The Works of Brann the Iconoclast

(New York: Brann Publishers, 1898), vol. 2

I once severely shocked the pseudo-philanthropists by suggesting that if the South is ever to rid herself of the negro rape-fiend she must take a day off and kill every member of the accursed race that declines to leave the country. I am not wedded to my plan; but, like the Populists, I do insist that those who object to it are in duty bound to offer something better.

We have tried the restraining influence of religion and the elevating forces of education upon the negro without avail. We have employed moral suasion and legal penalties; have incarcerated the offenders for life at hard labor, and hanged them by the neck in accordance with statutory law. We have hunted the black rape-fiend to death with hounds, bored him with buckshot; fricasseed him over slow fires and flayed him
alive; but the despoilment of white women by these brutal imps of darkness and the devil is still of daily occurrence. The baleful shadow of the black man hangs over every Southern home like the sword of Damocles, like the blight of death - an avatar of infamy, a decree of damnation.

There is not to-day in all this land of Christ an aged mother who is safe one single hour unless guarded by watchful sons, a wife who may rest secure beyond the reach of her husband's rifle, a female infant but may be sacrificed to feed some black monster's lust the moment it leaves its father's breast.

In the name of Israel's God, what shall we do?

This condition of affairs is becoming intolerable. A man's first duty is not to an alien or inferior race, but to his family. It is much better to shoot a negro before he commits an irreparable crime against the honor of a family than to hang him afterwards.

Drive out the niggers ?young and old, male and female - or drive him into the earth! It may be
urged that the " good negro " would suffer with the bad. It is impossible to distinguish the one from the other until it is too late. It were better that a thousand " good negroes " -if so many there be- should suffer death or banishment than that one good white woman should be debauched. We must consider ourselves first, others afterwards. The rights of the white man are paramount, and if we do not maintain them at any cost we deserve only dishonor.

During the slavery regime the negro kept his place like any other beast of the field. He no more dreamed of cohabitation with white women than does the monkey of mating with the swan; but when his shackles were stricken off and he was accorded political equality with his old-time master he became presumptuous, insolent?actually imagined that the foolish attempt of fanatics to humanize him had been successful?that a law of nature had been repealed by act of Congress! If we could but restore the Negro to his old ante-bellum condition of involuntary servitude
and give him time to forget the social fallacies with which he has been inoculated by misguided theorists, all might be well with Sambo; but that is out of the question. We do not want to re-enslave him?he is not worth it. And if we desired to do so, the world, which is crazed with its own foolish cackle of " equality and fraternity," would not permit it.

No, we could not revive the old customs if we would. There are too many long-haired men and short-haired women picking up a more or less honest livelihood by experimenting with Sambo at our expense, his wonderful "progress," his divine "rights" and his devilish "wrongs," to permit serious consideration of what is really best for him.

The negro is to the American social organism what a pound of putty would be in the stomach of a dyspeptic. The sooner we realize this fact and spew him out, the better. It were wise to make the eagle and the crow tenants of the same eyre as the white and black man of the same territory; as sensible to yoke Pegasus
and a plow-horse as to make the Caucasian and African co-rulers of the same country. The attempts of sociologists to "harmonize the races" are as absurd as trying to bring into the same diapason the twanging of a jew's-harp and the music of the spheres?the effort to make the negro an element of strength to the nation's energy is as misdirected as the labors of Gulliver's scientists at the Academy of Lagado. The American nation would be billions of dollars better off today had Ham failed to get into the ark. The negro has been the immediate cause of more bitterness and bloodshed than his entire race, from its genesis to the present, is worth, and he will continue the fruitful cause of trouble so long as he is permitted to remain.

The XIVth amendment to the Constitution is a flagrant violation of natural law?of the law that the greater and less cannot be equal, that matter must be subject unto mind, that wisdom was born to rule and ignorance to obey. To deny that the greater shall govern the lesser i
ntellect is to abrogate man's right to rule the beast and God?s authority over Adam's sons.

The greatest injury ever done the people of the South was self-inflicted?the introduction of negro slavery. The next greatest was the act of the Federal Government in making the black man coordinate sovereign of the State. It would have been a thousand times better for the Southern people had they adopted paganism or polygamy instead of negro slavery?a thousand times better for them and the nation at large had the Federal Government confiscated every foot of soil in the insurgent States, put the torch to every dwelling, destroyed every factory and filled every harbor with the wreck of railroads and the debris of business blocks instead of putting the ballot in the hands of the black. The ruin wrought by torch and torpedo could have been quickly repaired; the damage done by the XIVth amendment is well-nigh irreparable. Burning with the accursed lust for political power, the Republican party, like another shamel
ess Tarquin, held the knife at the throat of the Southern Lucrece while it robbed her of her honor, made her an object of contempt, her name a byword and a reproach. Pitifullest blunder of all the ages! Most damning infamy ever perpetrated since the dawn of Time! Fearfullest penalty brave men ever paid for daring death for conscience's sake!

This is a republic. The supreme power is, ostensibly at least, vested in the people. The voter is the sovereign. Suppose that it were an absolute monarchy: Would it not be a mistake unparalleled, a crime unspeakable to take from an ignorant, brutal slave his shackles and place upon his stupid head a crown? The Republican party did even worse. A sovereign cannot long oppress a brave and spirited people. Let him issue an edict that meets with general disapproval and it is laughed to scorn. Should he attempt to enforce it he is dragged from the throne. But the Republican party corrupted a sovereign from whose edict there is no appeal. It has debased the great army of
voters, poisoned the political organism by injecting into it a vast mass of ignorance destitute of even the saving grace of virtue.

Had the negro been naturally the intellectual peer of the white man, it would have been a grievous blunder to give him the ballot, to force political responsibility upon him until at least a generation after his emancipation. He was an untutored savage in his native land, making no appreciable progress. He was captured, like any other wild beast, brought to America and sold into slavery. Here he was taught, not how to wisely rule, but to servilely obey. It required a thousand years of education to fit the thoughtful Saxon and the quick-witted Celt for the duties and responsibilities of American sovereignty; the stupid Ethiopian was fitted for them by the scratch of a pen and a partisan vote! Transformed from semi-savagery to super-civilization by the power of a political fiat! From slave to sovereign by the magic wand of a genie! Fitted for American sovereignty! He was no
t fitted for it. Ten thousand years of civilization and education could no more qualify the negro for self-government than it could raise to the intellectual level of a lousy ape the piebald jackass who presides over the destinies of the Houston Post. True it is that there are some negroes with a suggestion of intellect; but they are usually negroes only in name? mongrels in whose veins flows the blood of some depraved Caucasian bum. The pure blood blacks who have exhibited intellectual and moral qualities superior to those of the monkey are few and far between. And yet the pure blood Ethiop is generally a much better and safer member of society than the " yaller niggers who appears to inherit the vices of both races and the virtues of neither.

The negro vote is dangerous because of its ignorance, doubly so because of its venality. It is utterly irresponsible, altogether reckless, knows little of principle, cares less, and will follow wherever the most blatant demagogue or the most liberal purse will l
ead. Is it any wonder that there is occasional " bulldozing " at the polls in the Black Belt?that men whose ancestors wrung Magna Charta from King John and recognition of American independence from King George, should decline to be dominated by the bastard spawn of white bummers and black bawds?

The presence of the negro in the South has kept this section a century in arrears of what it would otherwise be. It has prevented white immigration; it has kept out capital; it has bred a contempt among the Southern whites for labor; it has fomented strife between sections and is still fostering provincial prejudice, fanning the fires of sectional hate. The South could afford to give the negro, black and " yaller," a hundred millions of money to leave the country and never return. The negro is, for a verity, the Bete noire of the South, a millstone about her neck, tending ever to drag her down into the depths of social and political degradation. Every Southern man, every man of whatever clone, long resident her
e, and not sans eyes, ears and understanding knows this to be true.

Does the Southern press proclaim it? Not at all. The Southern press, believing the black man a fixture?that the disease is incurable?with a burst of optimism that discounts that of the man who thanked God for the itch because of the luxury of scratching, proclaims his presence an inestimable boon, a transcendent blessing. Every day we are told that the negro is " the natural laborer of the cotton, cane and rice field "?whatever that novel economic theorem may mean. If it meant thereby that white labor is not adaptable to those industries, it needs no further refutation than a glance at existing conditions. In every Southern State and county white men are performing identically the same kind of labor as the black, and performing it better. There is not a spot within the broad confines of the United States where the African can live and labor that the Caucasian cannot live as well and labor with more effect.

Remove the negro from
the South and this section will quickly become the most populous, prosperous and progressive portion of the American Union. But will the negro be removed? Not at all. The two great political parties need him in their manufacturing industry?the making of political " issues."

The negro will remain right where he is, wear the cast-off clothes of the white man, steal his fowls, black his boots, rape his daughters, while the syphilitic " yaller gal " corrupts his sons. Yes, the negro will stay, stay until he is faded out by fornication?until he is absorbed by the stronger race, as it has absorbed many a foul thing heretofore.

Revanche
06-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Mr. William Cowper Brann was a very wise and far-sighted individual. Thank you Mr. Tibbs for posting Brann's message. It helps put these tragic murders in better perspective. Only in my older age do I fully see the wisdom in these warnings. Even hangings won't entirely curb the base negritude of these foul creatures.

Revanche
06-22-2006, 08:11 PM
St. Louis teen surrenders at last
Faces three counts of first-degree murder in brutal slaying
BY BETH HUNDSDORFER
News-Democrat

St. Louis teenager Darrell Lane on Wednesday fulfilled his promise that he would surrender to police and face three charges of first-degree murder for a brutal slaying at a west Belleville hair salon.

Twice in the past six days, Belleville Police Chief Dave Ruebhausen said Lane would surrender and waive extradition from Missouri to face the Illinois charges.

On Monday, Lane's relatives told Ruebhausen the teen was ready to surrender -- but the surrender never happened. On Wednesday, Ruebhausen again said Lane planned to surrender, adding, "This is the most optimistic I have been since the warrants were issued."

This time, his hopes were fulfilled.

Shortly after 8 p.m., Lane arrived at the Bell
eville Police Station in the back seat of a blue Chevrolet Suburban driven by police. Lane met with Illinois State Police earlier in the evening, then surrendered at the federal courthouse in East St. Louis, Ruebhausen said.

Lane, 17, of St. Louis, was charged six days ago with the stabbing killings of sisters Doris Fischer, 79, and Dorothy Bone, 82, and their hairdresser Michael Cooney, 63, at Cooney's home-based hair salon 7813 W. Main St. in Belleville.

Lane could face natural life in prison if he is convicted.

"I feel like we've been jerked around for the last few days," Ruebhausen said.

The chief added: "He's here. He's in custody and we're moving forward."

At the time the triple murder charges were issued, Lane was free on bond on two counts of first-degree assault in St. Louis for an April 2005 shooting.

Ken Borici, a Pennsylvania bail enforcement officer, said Lane needed to be in custody. Borici said a 17-year-old with accessi
bility to guns, a violent record and who faces three murder charges that carry the possibility of life in prison without parole could be dangerous.

"At this point, what's he got to lose?" Borici said. "He sounds like a violent kid."

Ruebhausen echoed that sentiment.

"If he's out on the street, he's a risk," Ruebhausen said.

Police from several agencies had been searching for Lane.

Last year, police sought another man in connection with the west Belleville triple murder -- Samuel L. Johnson.

Johnson was convicted last year of attempted burglary for kicking in Cooney's back door in December 2004 and was sentenced to 11 years in prison.

Former Belleville Police Chief Terry Delaney has called Johnson the "prime suspect" in the murders.

Ruebhausen said police suspect that Lane did not act alone in the killings, but he did not name any other suspects.

"We think there were other people involved," Ruebhausen said.

In October, two pieces of phys
ical evidence could not be linked to Johnson -- an unidentified fingerprint in Cooney's blood and a bloodstain containing a mixture of Cooney's DNA and an unidentified person's DNA.

News reports stated that a thumbprint found in blood inside Cooney's Nissan Pathfinder belonged to a 16-year-old boy who police questioned for hours the day after the murders.

Contact reporter Beth Hundsdorfer at bhundsdorfer@bnd.com or 239-2570.

White Sail
02-09-2010, 06:08 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/st-louis-crime-beat/2010/02/09/beauty-shop-murder-suspects-statement-can-be-used-at-trial/

Beauty shop murder suspect’s statement can be used at trial
By Nicholas J.C. Pistor
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
02.09.2010 2:20 pm

BELLEVILLE - The police statement of Darrell Lane, a former St. Louis man accused of murdering three people at a Belleville beauty salon, can be used at trial, an appellate court ruled on Monday.

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/st-louis-crime-beat/files/2010/02/cddclanearraignment5a-300x210.jpg

Lane’s defense lawyer sought to suppress the statement from a jury, saying the defendant had limited intelligence and couldn’t have “knowingly and intelligently”¯¯ waived his Miranda rights before speaking with police. St. Clair Circuit Judge Milton Wharton agreed, but the ruling was appealed by prosecutors.

An order from the Illinois Appellate Court states: “On the video recording of his interrogation the defendant is able to communicate with the officers, seems to understand the questions asked of him, and answers appropriately. He does not appear to be of such low intelligence that he is incapable of understanding and waiving his rights.”¯¯

The appeals court ruling now means Lane’s trial may go forward. It had been postponed pending the court’s action.

Lane, who was 16 at the time of the killings, faces three murder charges in the stabbings of hair stylist Michael J. Cooney and two of his customers, sisters Dorothy Bone, 82, and Doris Fischer, 79. The three were found in March 2005 in Cooney’s house on West Main Street in Belleville, where he cut hair for a living.

Lane is said to be linked to the crime scene by a bloody print found in one victim’s Nissan Pathfinder, which was stolen the day of the killings.

At the time, then-Belleville Police Chief Terry Delaney identified another man, Samuel L. Johnson, as the prime suspect. Lane was charged after a new police chief was hired. Johnson, who denies involvement in the killings, was incarcerated for attempting to burglarize the salon in 2003. He was paroled in 2008.

Follow me on Twitter for updates on the trial.

Gman
02-09-2010, 07:21 PM
I wonder if the nigger is so stupid that it would not understand the concept of it being hung for it's crime against the white race. We could explain what the rope around it's filthy neck meant and if it did not understand it, who cares?? Hang this nigger today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricknologist
02-09-2010, 08:36 PM
the defendant had limited intelligence

That should never be an allowed defense for niggers, otherwise, they would all walk free.

Smedley Butler
02-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Supreme court ruling in "2004 ?" that any one with an I.Q. of 70 or below could not get the death sentence.

Tricknologist
02-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Supreme court ruling in "2004 ?" that any one with an I.Q. of 70 or below could not get the death sentence.

Then any White on death row has an appeal out. Niggers routinely fall below 70 IQ, not Whites. Looks like they have eliminated the death penalty for niggers and niggers only.

Smedley Butler
02-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Photos are at link. If a mod can repost it with photos please do.

Never Heard Of The Pearcy Massacre? One Guess Why Not!
By Nicholas Stix

Diane Sawyer devoted some of the world’s most expensive and precious airtime on ABC World News January 28 to Scott Roeder, who during his trial confessed on the witness stand to killing abortionist George Tiller.

But you won’t see Sawyer—or NBC’s Brian Williams or CBS’ Katie Couric, for that matter—devoting any of her precious airtime to the November 12 mass murder in rural Pearcy, Arkansas, of

80-year-old Edward Earl Gentry Sr.,;

his 56-year-old son, Edward “Eddie” Gentry Jr.,;

Eddie’s 52-year-old wife, Pam;

Eddie and Pam’s 24-year-old son, Jeremy;

and Jeremy’s 19-year-old girlfriend, Kristen Warneke.

All of the victims were shot to death. All the corpses, save for that Edward Gentry Sr., were burned when the killers set the son’s family’s mobile home on fire.

Both homes were at 3450 Old Airport Rd. Edward Earl Gentry Sr. was found dead in his house; his son’s mobile home was next to it.

Some expensive wire rims and flat screen TVs were missing.

Edward Earl Gentry Jr.’s torched home Edward Earl Gentry Sr.’s home

Edward Gentry Sr. was a decorated U.S. Navy veteran who had served in World War II, the Korean War, and the War in Vietnam.

Pearcy is about 15 miles southwest of Hot Springs and 55 miles southwest of Little Rock.

Edward Gentry Sr. Edward Gentry Jr. Pam Gentry

Jeremy Gentry Kristen Warneke

The five murders were committed on November 12. But the only national media coverage I have found were two brief items from CNN.

Since when is mass murder not a national story?

When the victims are all white, and the suspects are all black—that’s when.

The late Marvin Lamar Stringer Suspect Samuel L. Conway Suspect Jeremy Pickney

About 15 minutes before the fire at the Gentry place was called in, Edward Earl Gentry Sr.’s pickup truck was found burning in nearby Hot Springs, the Garland County seat.

On November 18, Little Rock's KTHV reported police as having said that “the suspects stayed a while”, and that the four victims whose corpses had been burned had to be identified via dental records. [Five Murder Victims Identified And Released To Family, by Katherine-Marie Yancy, November 18, 2009.]

The “stayed a while” remark had ominous echoes of other recent home invasions—such as the Knoxville Horror, in which black thugs tortured, raped and murdered a young white couple, also trying to burn one of the corpses, and the “Wichita Massacre”, in which black thugs tortured, raped and murdered four young whites (one survived).

KTHV’s November 18 report added,

“Officials with the Garland County Sheriff’s Department say they don’t have any suspects at this time, but evidence leads them to believe folks in the community shouldn’t feel threatened.”[Five Murder Victims Identified And Released To Family, TodaysTHV.com] (My emphasis)

After all, it was just a gang of racially-motivated black mass murderers victimizing white folks!

And folks up North think that Arkansas is backward. Why, Arkansas is Clinton Country!

During the first week, Garland County Sheriff’s Department Lt. James Martin reportedly said that “investigators have had dead-end leads and calls the case aggravating. He says FBI agents from Hot Springs began working the case Tuesday.”[FBI joins investigation into Pearcy deaths Associated Press - November 19, 2009]

On the night of November 19, sheriff’s deputies sought to execute a no-knock warrant—i.e. they can break down the door without warning, a sign the suspects were viewed as dangerous—to arrest Marvin Lamar Stringer, Samuel L. Conway, and Jeremy Pickney in Room 139 in the old National Park Inn in Hot Springs.

Stringer, 22, opened fire, shooting Deputy Jason Lawrence in the arm. Conway and Pickney fled. The deputies shot and killed Stringer and, over the course of a long night, managed to effect separate arrests of Conway and Pickney [2 others arrested in Pearcy killings Suspects face capital murder, robbery, arson charges By: Don Thomason, The Sentinel-Record, November 21, 2009] (subscription required).

Deputy Lawrence was initially in serious but stable condition, but has since fully recovered. So has Deputy Felix Hunter, whose pre-existing heart condition had kicked in during the shootout.

According to KARK 4 News, “Arkansas State Police, Hot Springs Police, the F.B.I., and the U.S. Marshal’s Service assisted [Garland County] with the investigation.” [Update: Suspects ID'd in Garland County Shootout, Murders, November 20, 2009

Though they didn’t admit it at the time, the Garland County Sheriff’s Department apparently had leads beginning the day after the murders. A confidential informant told investigators that “Conway showed him a gun and Pickney offered the stolen wheel rims and televisions for sale the day after the killings,” saying that the items were from a “lick” (robbery). But it took some time before a judge signed off on the necessary search warrants. (Conway and Pickney were both reportedly from Hot Springs.)

At a press conference the day after the bloody shootout, Lt. James Martin of the Garland County Sheriff’s Department announced, “No questions now, no questions tomorrow, please don’t wear us out, callin,’ because you’re not going to get anything”.

Lt. James Martin, Garland County Sheriff’s Dept.

I was able to reach Lt. Martin on January 29. Although he was congenial and as helpful as he could be, as the following exchanges show, he was handcuffed from giving me the information that I sought.

Nicholas Stix: “I’m calling regarding the November 19 incident, in which your department attempted to make three arrests … regarding the Pearcy mass murder case.

“I haven’t seen any updates on the conditions of Deputy Jason Lawrence and Deputy Felix Hunter.”

Lt. James Martin: “Correct, and you won’t. There’s a gag order in effect on all of that. I can tell you that they’re both doing good, and that’s about it.”

NS: “So does that mean I’m wasting my breath, trying to get a hold of the autopsy?”

Lt. Martin: “Uh, no. I mean, you can contact the crime lab, and do what you can do about getting a copy of that from them. We haven’t gotten anything yet, and as far as we know, the [Hot Springs] Police Department hasn’t, either….”

NS: “There was a vague statement that I read somewhere. It wasn’t attributed to anyone, it was a police official, so I don’t know if it was you or someone else. It said that the killers “stayed a while” over at the Gentry place, and I was wondering if that was referring to them having done other things like maybe rape or something.”

Lt. Martin: “No, I don’t know who that statement would have come from, but I haven’t heard that one, myself.”

NS: “You haven’t heard anything about any rapes occurring before the murders?”

Lt. Martin: “I haven’t heard anything about it. I’ve distanced myself from it, and they distanced their self from telling me anything, so that I can’t screw up and tell you [we both laugh]!”

NS: “Wow. So, you don’t know anything about hate crimes being charged or anything then?”

Lt. Martin: “No, haven’t heard anything like that, either.”

NS: “Then the next hearing’s in March, right?”

Lt. Martin: “I’m not even sure about that. You know, public relations or media relations or whatever are a very small part of my job. I’m actually the training officer….”

Perhaps the most valuable information Lt. Martin gave me was that it was Garland County District Court Judge David Switzer,[Email him] who had imposed the gag order. Judge Switzer was not cited in that context by any available print news sources.

Garland County District Court Judge David Switzer

On the telephone with the Arkansas State Crime Laboratory’s Rick Gallagher, I explained what I sought. In response, he patiently explained Arkansas law to me.

Rick Gallagher, ASCL: “Let me explain to you what the law in Arkansas allows. Once anything comes to our laboratory—and the medical examiner works for the Arkansas Crime Laboratory—unlike most states. The state law states very plainly that we do not control the records after that information comes here. They are strictly within the purview of the prosecuting attorney that would have jurisdiction over the case. And he, and he alone, or a judge from the circuit court of that county, are the only two ways that those records can be released. Even after they go to trial. [Emphasis by the speaker.]

“And so, even though they are generated by us, and are given back to the prosecutor and the law enforcement agency of record, we do not control them. I can’t give them to you, because they don’t belong to me. It’s essentially what that means.

“You would have to have permission, authorization, so to speak, of the prosecuting attorney, which Garland County, “Pearcy, is within the purview of Mr. Stephen Oliver, he’s the prosecuting attorney in the 18th Judicial District East…

“And he is in total control of it. And like I said, even after they had a court trial, and of course you would think then that if it’s in open court, that the record becomes public. Well, in a sense it does, but to me, the way the law is written, it never becomes public.

“I still have to have the authorization. I have a file on my desk right now, that I’m waiting on the prosecutor to give me permission to talk to somebody, it’s 33 years old….”

Next stop was Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Oliver’s office, where a staffer responded to my request: “I wish I could give out the information, but there’s a gag order”.

Back on November 22, Larry Auster wrote in his View From The Right blog:

“I have not seen any reason for the gag order. But it’s not hard to guess: the authorities in liberal society automatically understand the need to conceal, tamp down, soften, and delay the release of any facts about blacks murdering whites.”

However, the terrible truth is that, given the politically correct gag order already in force in the newsrooms of today’s Main Stream Media (see here, here, and here), there really was no need for one from Judge Switzer.

Of CNN’s two brief items on the motel shootout and the arrests, the original story on the shootout, now available only in cached form [Police: Suspect in slayings killed in shootout November 20, 2009 10:37 a.m. EST](and soon to disappear into the ether), provided no photographs of the victims or suspects. It has since been replaced, at the same URL, by a story on the arrests, which carries pictures of the suspects, but none of the victims. [Two charged in Arkansas killings, November 20, 2009 10:51 p.m. EST]

The AP’s Jon Gambrell wrote a couple of stories on the crime, one of which was rich in details and was run by Arkansas Online with pictures of the suspects (but not the victims). But his stories typically ran without photographs, got little play outside of the South, and always suppressed the crime’s racial character.

Archive searches of the New York Times turned up nothing.

A Times search for the same periods under “Hot Springs,” however, proved more fruitful. The Times had run two stories about Hot Springs, Arkansas in the past 30days alone! But both of them about horse racing (here and here). Mass murder didn’t rate space in the self-proclaimed “newspaper of record”.

The most popular blog, the leftwing Huffington Post, reduced Gambrell’s story to a brief, 185-word item that suppressed all mention of race. Republican web site Breitbart.com ran the identical version.

Of all of the stories that I have seen on this atrocity, only one, by Don Thomason in the Hot Springs Sentinel-Record (November 21, 2009—subscription required), showed pictures of both the victims and the suspects.

And none, of course, gave any contemporary or historical context of black-on-white violence.

By contrast, MSM news stories and opinion pieces alleging racist white-on-black violence routinely cite purportedly similar previous cases—even when either the previous or current case consists of a race hoax.

Heck, not only did the national MSM variously refuse to report on or suppress knowledge of this racist atrocity—even the Republican Web site Free Republic censored it.

There was a discussion of the atrocity there last November. But either GOP activist-censor Jim Robinson, who maintains the site through users’ (?) donations, or one of his deputy censors, killed the thread—exactly as Larry Auster predicted.

Robinson has never had much stomach for threads about black crime, or for that matter seriously debating immigration. His function seems to be to divert the populist energy of Middle American protest into paths that instead serve the Republican National Committee—in other words, to help the very GOP elites who have long been busily destroying Middle Americans’ lives.

The savage 2008 rape-torture-murder of Anne Pressly did receive some national coverage because she was a celebrated Little Rock TV anchor. But even that included the New York Times’ morally perverse gloating over the crime:

“The beating startled much of the state and horrified Ms. Pressly’s neighbors in the prestigious Pulaski Heights neighborhood, an enclave of old houses, and where residents considered themselves essentially exempt from violent crime.“[Arrest in Killing of a TV Anchor, November 27, 2008]

Pressly’s killer, Curtis Lavelle Vance, has since been convicted of the crime. But he was not, needless to say, sentenced to death.

Seeing that Marvin Lamar Stringer sought to kill the Arkansas law enforcement officers who went to arrest him, I think he can safely be removed from the “suspects” category, and added to that of “murderer-robber,” etc.

Samuel L. Conway and Jeremy Pickney are now defendants, charged with capital murder, aggravated residential burglary, and arson.

Their next court date is scheduled for March 5.

According to court papers, police and prosecutors claimed that the motive for the five murders was “robbery.”

“Robbery”? What does mass murder have to do with robbing people of some flat screen TVs and wire rims?

Similarly, the AP’s Jon Gambrell wrote, “Court documents outline a case of robbery gone horribly wrong”.

The theme of a “robbery gone wrong” (often expressed as a “botched robbery”) has become law enforcement and journalistic boilerplate to cover up racially-motivated, black-on-white murders.

Arkansas needs a Freedom of Information law, so that prosecutors and judges do not have the right to sit on crime files in perpetuity.

Such a law could have conditions requiring the redaction of the names of confidential informants and undercover officers, whose lives might be endangered by being publicly revealed.

My conclusion:

Let Us Now Praise Famous Men is the celebrated 1941 book by writer James Agee and photographer Walker Evans recording the lives of three “invisible” white sharecropper families in the Deep South.

The Pearcy Massacre must be added to the ever-growing list of racial atrocities committed by blacks against whites (and against blacks who love whites) made equally invisible by the national MSM:

Harlem’s “Blood Brothers” lynchings;

the Black Panthers’ and Black Liberation Army’s cop-killing campaigns;

Illinois’ “De Mau Mau Murders”;

St. Croix’ “Fountain Valley Massacre” (this version of the story, awarded a Pulitzer Prize, mixed racial censorship with racial misdirection in order to transform a story about genocidal black supremacy into one about police corruption and the need for gun control!);

Mark Essex’ New Orleans killing spree;

the Ogden, Utah “Hi-Fi Shop Murders”;

the Polytechnic Heights (the author, TK, renamed the neighborhood, “Rosedale”) murders carried out by a Fort Worth, Texas gang;

the Kilgore (TX) Massacre;

Colin Ferguson’s Long Island Railroad Massacre;

Clifford aka Clifton McCree;

the Wichita Massacre;

the DC Sniper Murders;

the Knoxville Horror;

the Kirkwood (MO) Massacre;

the Winchester Atrocity (also here);

Oakland mass cop-killer Lovelle Mixon;

Seattle-area mass cop-killer Maurice Clemmons;

Florida’s Yahweh ben Yahweh cult murders;

Carl “Coral” Eugene Watts;

Los Angeles’ John Floyd Thomas Jr.,—if allegations against him hold up;

the Nation of Islam’s cross-country, mass murder campaign … and thousands of others.

As far as the MSM—and our political elite—is concerned, it can truly be said of the victims, in the words of the passage in Ecclesiasticus from which Agee drew his title:

“And some there be, which have no memorial; who are perished, as though they had never been; and are become as though they had never been born.”

Nicholas Stix [email him] lives in New York City, which he views from the perspective of its public transport system, experienced in his career as an educator. His weekly column appears at Men’s News Daily and many other Web sites. He has also written for Middle American News, the newspaper, New York Post, Newsday, Chronicles, Ideas on Liberty and the Weekly Standard. He maintains two blogs: A Different Drummer and Nicholas Stix, Uncensored.

If you want to email or print out, format by clicking on this permanent URL:
http://www.vdare.com/stix/100209_pearcy_massacre.htm

Expose Them All
07-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Negro killer of three Whites to get new trial - to see if they can find him innocent this time...
(Hey, maybe they'll find him innocent? He'll be free to kill more Whites! - Yea!!!!)

Fine specimen of the feral nigger beast - lil fur under the chin, eyes wide open, ape ears, ape nose, lips kinda big but hey, we all can't be perfect...

http://media.bnd.com/smedia/2010/07/21/15/Darrell_M_Lane.embedded.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

Innocent victims of savage negro attack shown below, Their trials on earth are over now - do not expect any retrials. And while their trials on earth may be over, their main trial is yet to come - when they meet the judge of eternity. No doubts, that trial will end much better for them - where there will be no niggers on a jury and no jew on a bench.

http://media.bnd.com/smedia/2010/07/21/16/victims.embedded.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

Nigga didn't like the outcome of the first trial - demands, and receives, a new one..... Can ah nig killa of three Whites go free? It's happened before, can it happen again, guess we'll have to wait and see... Disgusting situation...

The ape-man accused of the stabbing murder of three White people (http://www.bnd.com/2010/07/22/1337596/triple-murder-trial-to-begin-nov.html) in a west Belleville hair salon will go on trial Nov. 1.

St. Clair County Circuit Judge Milton Wharton set jury selection in the trial of Darrell "Rell" Lane, who is accused of the first-degree murder of hair dresser Michael Cooney and his two clients, sisters Doris Fischer, 79, and Dorothy Bone, 82.

Wharton scheduled opening statements to begin Nov. 8

Gman
07-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Disgusting that this nigger even merits a trial!! Niggers need immediate judgement and execution when causing death or injury to whites!! They are not worthy of trials!!

White Sail
11-08-2010, 09:16 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_fe8b55d0-eafb-11df-ab57-0017a4a78c22.html

Belleville murder trial hinges on bloody fingerprint
BY NICHOLAS J.C. PISTOR
Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 4:00 am
Updated at 12:40 p.m.

Prosecutors said today their case against Darrell Lane in a triple murder in Belleville will come down to a bloody fingerprint.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/6/84/c3b/684c3baa-eb57-11df-8636-0017a4a78c22-revisions/4cd829afa963f.preview-300.jpg

Lane's trial began this morning with an opening statement from St. Clair County Assistant State's Attorney Jim Piper.

Piper detailed the murders at a beauty salon, documenting that the three victims were stabbed more than 10 times each.

Piper said Lane's fingerprint was found in blood in the driver's side of a victim's SUV, which was found in north St. Louis shortly after the murders.

The case is expected to revolve around fingerprint analysis. Piper said Lane's fingerprint was made with wet blood from one of the victims, indicating Lane was at the murder scene.

Lane's defense attorney reserved his opening statement until later in the trial.

Fingerprints were also found inside the car from two friends of Lane. They weren't charged and have since been murdered, Piper said.

Previous story

BELLEVILLE • The trial of Darrell Lane, accused of murdering three people at a Belleville beauty salon, will begin today after more than four years of courtroom delays.

Lane, 21, faces first-degree murder charges in the 2005 stabbing deaths of hairdresser Michael Cooney, 62, and two clients, sisters Dorothy Bone, 82, and Doris Fischer, 79, at Cooney's salon on West Main St. in Belleville.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/9/ba/17e/9ba17e42-eb58-11df-857c-0017a4a78c22-revisions/4cd82ae125cd9.image.jpg
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/1/c8/48f/1c848f26-eb5a-11df-9425-0017a4a78c22-revisions/4cd82d645dee8.image.jpg

At the time, then-Belleville Police Chief Terry Delaney identified another man as the prime suspect. Lane was charged after a new police chief was hired.

Lane, who was a teen when charged, is said to be linked to the crime scene by a bloody print found in one victim's Nissan Pathfinder, which was stolen the day of the killings.

Opening arguments will begin this morning.

White Sail
11-10-2010, 03:47 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_2dd50cfc-52da-58db-9627-50149b8accee.html

Prosecution rests case in Belleville triple murder trial
BY NICHOLAS J.C. PISTOR
Posted: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:00 pm
UPDATED WITH TODAY'S TESTIMONY

Prosecutors rested their case against Darrell Lane for the 2005 Belleville salon murders on Wednesday amidst legal wrangling from defense lawyers.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/4/96/581/496581c5-02d2-5a20-a5fb-96d8722d5426-revisions/4cdada32ed32b.preview-300.jpg

Jurors were cleared from the courtroom following testimony from a prosecution forensic expert shortly before noon.

Immediately afterward, Lane's defense team asked Circuit Judge Milton Wharton to deliver a directed verdict in the case, which is essentially an order from a judge finding that the prosecution hasn't proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

St. Clair County Assistant State's Attorney Jim Piper argued against the motion, saying the state presented uncontradicted evidence linking Lane to the crime, in addition to making a false statement to police. The judge must consider the evidence in a light most favorable to the prosecution before making a ruling.

Wharton denied the motion after he spent several minutes reviewing papers as the courtroom gallery looked on in silence. Such motions are common at trial and are usually quickly denied.

Wharton said he would explain his reasoning for denying the motion, but it would require him to comment on the evidence. He decided to issue a written denial that will be filed under seal until the conclusion of the trial.

The judge also said he may still end up sequestering the jury if the trial intensifies.

Lane was 16 at the time of the slayings and was charged more than a year afterward. Police said his bloody fingerprint was found inside murder victim Michael Cooney's stolen sport utility vehicle. The vehicle was found abandoned in the 900 block of Maple Place in St. Louis a day after the bodies of Cooney and two of his clients were discovered at his Belleville salon.

A blood stain expert testified on Wednesday that blood would have dried inside the car within twelve minutes. He also said, however, that it can be reconstituted by a wet hand.

Lane denied to police that he had ever been in the SUV, but said he had touched the outside when it was in the possession of a friend, according to a video statement made to police and shown in court Tuesday. Latent fingerprints linked to two of Lane's teenage friends - William Sherrill and Rayford Robinson - were also found in the SUV, according to previous testimony.

Lane is the only one ever charged in the case. Samuel Johnson, another suspect, allegedly pawned a bracelet similar to one Cooney wore a day after the murders-in addition to putting a $1,000 payment down on a car.

EARLIER STORY

BELLEVILLE ”¯¢ The man once labeled as the prime suspect in the slayings of three people at a Belleville beauty shop pawned a bracelet believed to have been worn by a victim two days afterward, a detective testified Tuesday at the trial of another man accused of the crime.

Samuel Johnson has never been charged in the case. But his name came up in the trial of Darrell Lane.

Johnson initially told police he didn't know Michael Cooney, who was found stabbed to death inside his hair salon along with two customers. But under questioning from prosecutors, Belleville Police Lt. Doug Jones testified that Johnson had Cooney's name in his address book and phoned him 12 times in the month before the murders. In fact, Jones said someone calling from a number belonging to Johnson phoned Cooney at 9:58 a.m. on the morning of the murders.

The bodies were discovered by a salon patron about 11 a.m. March 2, 2005.

Cooney, 62, and sisters Dorothy E. Bone, 82, and Doris J. Fischer, 79, also of Belleville, were stabbed or cut more than 50 times, a pathologist testified Tuesday.

Two days after the murders, an unemployed Johnson put $1,000 down on a Jeep Cherokee, Jones said. He also pawned Cooney's bracelet at Sam Light Loan in St. Louis.

Cooney, who also dealt in antiques and estate sales, was known to carry large rolls of cash, according to testimony Tuesday. No such wad of cash was found on Cooney at the crime scene. Wedding rings were missing from the two women.

Johnson, 45, was later convicted for an attempted burglary in 2003 of Cooney's salon, where he kicked in the back door. He has since been released from state prison.

A former Belleville police chief identified Johnson as the prime suspect in the killings, but police have said he was never charged because there was no forensic evidence linking him to the crime scene. The details about his links to Cooney came out in testimony as prosecutors had detectives outline their investigation.

There was no testimony linking Johnson to Darrell Lane. But Johnson is listed as a potential defense witness for Lane. Lane's trial on three counts of first-degree murder began Monday.

It's Lane who prosecutors say forensic evidence points to. Lane was 16 at the time of the slayings and was charged more than a year afterward. Police said his bloody fingerprint was found inside Cooney's stolen sport utility vehicle. The vehicle was found abandoned in the 900 block of Maple Place in St. Louis a day after the murders.

Lane denied to police that he had ever been in the SUV, but said he had touched the outside when it was in the possession of a friend, according to a video statement made to police and shown in court Tuesday. Latent fingerprints linked to two of Lane's teenage friends — William Sherrill and Rayford Robinson — were also found in the SUV, according to previous testimony.

Robinson was shot to death about four months after the slayings. Sherrill was shot to death last year in a dice game.

St. Clair County Assistant State's Attorney Jim Piper said in an opening statement on Monday that others may have been involved in the crime, but the bloody fingerprint means Lane was "intimately" involved.

Lane attended Beaumont High School on the day of the murders, according to a statement from school officials read at trial. But Lane was in a special program in which the school day started at 12:30 p.m.

Items belonging to Cooney were found at locations throughout the St. Louis neighborhood where Lane, Sherrill and Robinson lived, but none of them were found with Lane, according to police testimony.

Cooney's stolen SUV was found parked in front of Robinson's home. The SUV's key was found stashed in a pair of pants inside the home.

Other items belonging to Cooney were found at the address connected to a fourth teenage suspect who has not been charged, Belleville police said.

Cooney's credit cards were found in a trash can in the 4000 block of Page Boulevard, near an area where the teens were known to hang out, police said.

Lane lived on Evans Avenue, one street over from Page. Johnson lived about two miles away in the 1400 block of Shawmut Place.

The prosecution is expected to rest its case today. The defense will begin its portion of the trial on Monday.

Tricknologist
11-15-2010, 04:33 PM
November 15, 2010 (BELLEVILLE, Ill.) -- The southwestern Illinois trial of a St. Louis man accused in the 2005 triple killings at a Belleville beauty salon makes a pivot as the defense prepares to make its case to jurors.

St. Clair County prosecutors last week rested their case in the trial of 21-year-old Darrell Lane.

Jurors were to report back to court Monday, when Lane's defense will present its side.http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local/illinois&id=7789397

White Sail
11-15-2010, 04:51 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/news/article_b99a3774-f105-11df-a9ea-0017a4a78c22.html

Uncharged suspect linked to Belleville salon killings
BY NICHOLAS J.C. PISTOR
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:10 pm

BELLEVILLE ”¯¢ A woman said she saw someone fitting the description of Samuel Johnson, a man once labeled by police as the prime suspect in the Belleville beauty shop triple murder, demand money from the salon's owner the weekend before the crime.

Carol Kane testified on Monday at the trial of another man that Johnson entered the salon on West Main Street in Belleville while her husband was getting a hair cut and demanded money from Michael Cooney, the salon's owner.

"I need that money by next week," Kane recalled the man saying.

Johnson, who has never been charged in the case, :confused: called Michael Cooney's landline telephone twice on the morning of the murders from a mobile phone. The first call, made at 8:26 a.m., lasted three seconds and was traced back through a Belleville cell phone tower, indicating Johnson may have been in the area.

Johnson lived in St. Louis and pawned a bracelet believed to have been Cooney's in the days following the murders. He also made a $1,000 down payment on a vehicle.

The second call, made at 9:58 a.m., was apparently aborted in process and lasted 0 seconds. Its origin couldn't be traced.

Cooney, 62, and sisters Dorothy E. Bone, 82, and Doris J. Fischer, 79, also of Belleville, were found dead around 11 a.m. on March 2, 2005 by another customer. The bodies had been stabbed or cut more than 50 times.

Johnson called Cooney a total of 14 times in the weeks before the murders, several made in the early morning hours. All of the calls lasted 37 seconds or less, with most of them lasting less than 15 seconds.

Terry Delaney, a former Belleville police chief labeled Johnson the prime suspect, but prosecutors declined to charge him citing a lack of forensic evidence tying Johnson to the crime scene. :confused: Delaney previously said the killings were related to Cooney's personal life.

Johnson was later convicted of trying to burglarize the salon in 2003, but has since been released from state prison.

Delaney was listed as a defense witness, but wasn't called to testify.

Prosecutors charged Darrell Lane more than a year after the murders when they linked his fingerprint to a blood stain inside Cooney's stolen SUV. Lane's trial on three counts of first degree murder began last week.

Andrew Liefer, Lane's defense attorney, said his client got in the vehicle after it was abandoned-still running, key in the ignition, windows rolled down-near a liquor store in North St. Louis.

Two men testified on Monday that they stole the car, wrecked it, wiped it down, and then left it with Lane and his friends.

The car was found the day after the murders in front of the house of Rayford Robinson, who has since been murdered. Lane's fingerprint was found in blood, which prosecutors said was made with wet blood from Cooney.

St. Clair County Assistant State's Attorney Jim Piper said in an opening statement last week, and reiterated on Monday, that others may have been involved in the crime, but the bloody fingerprint means Lane was "intimately" involved.

Closing arguments are expected on Tuesday morning.

Tricknologist
11-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Nigger walks on all counts.:confused:

November 17, 2010 (BELLEVILLE, Ill.) -- A St. Clair County jury has found 21-year-old Darrell Lane not guilty on all counts in three slayings at a Belleville hair salon in 2005.

The Belleville News Democrat reports the jurors announced their verdict Tuesday after about four hours of deliberations.

When Lane walked out of Circuit Court Judge Milton Wharton's courtroom, it was the first time he was free from custody in 4 1/2 years.

The state based its case on Lane's bloody fingerprint found in the salon owner's stolen car, which was found abandoned two days after the murders.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local/illinois&id=7794028

voiceofreason
09-12-2016, 06:07 PM
http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article101359117.html

September 12, 2016 12:02 PM
11 years after grisly salon slayings, police think they have killer

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/sxequc/picture101359087/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/SAMUEL_L
Samuel L. Johnson in 2005 photo. He served time for attempting to burglarize the salon in 2003. Terry Delaney, the Belleville chief of police at the time of the salon killings, had considered Johnson a prime suspect, but Johnson was never charged with the killings.

A grand jury on Friday issued murder charges against a man believed at one time to be a prime suspect in the grisly stabbing murders of three people in a west Belleville beauty salon in 2005.

Samuel L. Johnson, 50, was charged Friday with first-degree murder in connection with the slayings of Doris Fischer, 79, and her sister, Dorothy Bone, 82, and their hairdresser, Michael Cooney, 62, at Cooney’s home-based beauty salon in West Belleville on March 2, 2005.

Belleville Police Department reinitiated the investigation in 2014. The indictment was unsealed Monday.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/original-suspect-in-triple-slaying-in-belleville-in-charged-with/article_9babb225-dba7-5249-90b0-55995ebb81bd.html

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/6c/06c152ff-a31d-571b-a73e-004beb9e1b49/57d736bdaf3bb.image.jpg
Samuel J. Johnson, formerly of Pagedale, was charged with first-degree murder in the stabbing deaths of three people in a Belleville hair salon in 2005.