PDA

View Full Version : WF victim shares story of assault, robbery by two WMU negroid football players

Captain Pancakes
08-27-2016, 01:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jHDRC7v.png

KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Two Western Michigan University freshman football players have been arrested for an armed robbery in the city of Kalamazoo.

According to both Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety chief Jeff Hadley and WMU executive director of university relations Cheryl Roland, the incident occurred overnight Friday/Saturday on California Street in Kalamazoo.

The victim was not a WMU student.

Roland said police obtained a search warrant for a room in Draper Hall, a campus residence hall, forced open the door there and conducted the search.

Hadley said two WMU football players were arrested at their dorm room early Saturday morning.

Roland said the two were arrested by a WMU Public Safety officer who stopped them in a car.

Roland identified the players as:

Ron George, an 18-year-old freshman linebacker.
Bryson White, a 20-year-old freshman wide receiver.

Roland said Coach P.J. Fleck has already suspended both players. She said “further steps will likely follow when we have all the facts in hand.”

“In addition to the judicial system we all follow, all of our students are subject to a strict student code of conduct, and these two individuals are also subject to conduct codes for student-athletes and members of the football team,” said Roland. “Our student code alone has sanctions that go up to and include removal from the university.”

Fleck and WMU released the following statement:

“Having heard this news early this morning, I took action to immediately suspend both freshman players indefinitely. We expect to learn more about these allegations today. I’m extremely disappointed and want to assure the community that this kind of conduct is unacceptable and does not represent the values of this team or this university.

“All student-athletes will be held accountable to all university student code, athletic-student athlete and football code of conduct standards. Violations of these standards can lead to dismissal from the team and university.”

The incident remains under investigation by Kalamazoo Public Safety.

http://fox17online.com/2016/08/27/2-western-michigan-football-players-arrested-for-armed-robbery/

voiceofreason
08-28-2016, 06:00 AM
http://fox17online.com/2016/08/27/victim-shares-story-of-assault-robbery-by-two-wmu-football-players/

Victim shares story of assault, robbery by two WMU football players
Posted 11:29 PM, August 27, 2016

https://tribwxmi.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/promo296623727.jpg?quality=85&strip=all

http://static-25.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/1b1f46e8-48b9-4aea-badf-0a23e8b8c390-large16x9_WMUfootballarrested.PNG?1472354549386

KALAMAZOO, Mich.-- Two Western Michigan University football players are in custody following an armed robbery Friday night. It happened at the California West Apartments on California Avenue. The suspects are 18-year-old Ron George and 20-year-old Bryson White. They allegedly broke into a 20-year-old female's apartment with a gun and a knife.

The victim had just moved into the apartment a few days ago, got a job and was thinking about attending WMU next year. She says White had messaged her on Twitter a few days ago asking her to hang out, :confused:but she never thought it would lead to her possible death.

Around 8:30 Friday night, the victim, who wishes to remain anonymous, heard a knock on her door.

"I looked out the peephole, but the peephole was black," said victim. "I figured this is a not too nice apartment and maybe it just doesn't work, so I unlocked the door and cracked it maybe an inch. I saw sunglasses, bandannas and a gun and I knew exactly what was about to happen."

The victim says she saw the two men push their way into her apartment with a gun and knife in hand. At the sametime, the victim's male friend :confused:hid in her bedroom closet.

"They came in and they threw me over the couch," said the victim. "A that point they took my phone, they had made several death threats at that point, they had a knife and the gun was pointed at me the entire time up until this point."

The suspects asked her for money and drugs, eventually taking around $400 in cash and a speaker. When they asked for more, the situation escalated.

"They were like, 'You better quit lying to me before I slit your throat', said the victim. "Then they told me to go into the bathroom and this is where it got really weird. He [George] told me to turn around and he pointed the gun at the back of my head and nudged me real hard with it. He told me to take off my shirt and I told him I wouldn't take off my clothes. He then told me again to take off my clothes or he'd blow my brains out. I repeatedly said I refused to take off my clothes. I will not take off my clothes."

White allegedly attempted to assault her while George told him to back off. White allegedly pushed her against the bathroom wall, leaving a dent in the towel rack on the wall.:rolleyes:

"That was the most terrifying thing I've ever had to do," said the victim.

The victim eventually locked herself in the bathroom while the suspects were in her apartment for nearly five minutes shuffling through her belongings.

"I had a gun to my head, I was told over eight times they were going to kill me, I potentially almost got raped," said the victim. "That could've happened to anyone's child that goes to this school."

Neighbors on the street were shocked when they heard what happened.

"I don't want people with the big 'W' on their shirt that I know going out and trying to kill people or steal things from other people," said student Keith Boeker.

The victim says she no longer wished to attend Western Michigan University next fall and plans on moving out of her apartment soon.

Gman
08-28-2016, 06:33 AM
Makes you wonder how much previous contact she had with these niggers. Hard to blame her friend for hiding. He likely would have been murdered by these gd apes.

voiceofreason
08-28-2016, 06:45 AM
http://woodtv.com/2016/08/27/two-wmu-football-players-arrested-after-home-invasion/

Having moved to town only a week ago, she was looking to make friends and gave her cellphone number to a woman she only just met.

Then Friday, she started getting texts from what she assumed was this woman and made plans to meet up here at the California West Apartments where she moved to be close to campus.

When police showed up, she called the number from which she had received the texts earlier that day.

“The voicemail that came up was like ‘hello, this is Bryson White’s phone,’” she said.

It also turned out that Bryson White had been sending this woman suggestive messages on Twitter earlier in the week and sent her his address, which led police right to him, she said.

Police would soon find 20-year-old Bryson White, a wide receiver from Ohio, and 18-year-old Ron George, a linebacker from Pennsylvania on campus in a car where they say they also found money and weapons.