PDA

View Full Version : Canada: "Amber Alert" For Mixed Race 5-year old Female

sniffy
07-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Woman dead, AMBER Alert issued for her missing daughter

Canadian media are using this story to assert that a female is murdered by her spouse every five or ten minutes. I wish to certify that:
I have not murdered a female. I am not going to murder a female. I am not going to pimp, rape or murder anybody.
Sniffy

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/woman-dead-amber-alert-issued-for-her-missing-daughter-1.2983140

Andrea MacLean, CTV Calgary
Published Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:57AM MDT
Last Updated Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:41AM MDT

A woman is dead and Calgary Police have issued an AMBER Alert, for her 5-year-old daughter.

Officers were called to a home in the 1000 block of Panamount Boulevard N.W. at about 8:30 p.m., on Monday, after family members of a woman who lived there were unable to reach her.

A woman in her 30s was found dead in the home. Police say there was no forced entry into the home, the death is suspicious and they are treating it as a homicide.

Police were called to a home in the 1000 block of Panamount Boulevard N.W. at about 8:30 p.m., on Monday, after family members of a woman who lived there were unable to reach her. A woman in her 30s was found dead in the home, her 5-year-old daughter is missing.

The woman’s daughter Taliyah Leigh Marsman is believed to have been abducted by an unknown person. Marsman is mixed race, with a slim build, brown curly hair, and brown eyes. Her clothing is unknown.

sniffy
07-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Family of abducted Calgary girl Taliyah Leigh Marsman makes tearful plea for 5-year-old's return

http://www.cbc.ca/news/amberalert/amber-alert-calgary-girl-1.3674808

Estranged father was under peace bond

Marsman, who also goes by the surname Paris, has been the subject of conditions ordered in a peace bond since last March, with Baillie named as the complainant.

He was charged with intimidation and unlawful confinement, but that charge was withdrawn after the peace bond was ordered.

Coleman said the last time family members other than her mother had contact with Taliyah was about 10:30 a.m.
MT on Sunday.

Although the Amber Alert is provincewide, he said there is no suggestion the child has been taken outside Calgary.

Baillie's vehicle, a white 2016 Ford Fusion, which police initially said may have been connected to Taliyah's disappearance, was found and is being examined