View Full Version : Jiggaboo Jones gets life w/o parole for CA Murder Of 13-Year-Old White Girl

02-08-2013, 05:43 PM

Suspect Arrested In Fairfield Murder Of 13-Year-Old Girl
February 8, 2013 1:01 PM


FAIRFIELD (CBS SF) – Fairfield police have made an arrest in connection with the murder of 13-year-old girl whose body was found Feb. 1 in Alan Witt Park in Fairfield.

32-year-old Anthony Lamar Jones was arrested at about 7 a.m. for the death of Genelle Conway-Allen of Suisun City, whose naked body was found on Feb. 1 by a passerby in a parking lot on the south side of the park, police said.

“We have evidence linking Jones to this homicide and we believe at this time that he acted alone,” Fairfield police Sgt. Rebecca Belk said at a news conference late Friday morning.

Belk said investigators identified Jones as a possible suspect early on in the case and put him under 24-hour surveillance. No other information about the case was immediately being released by police, who cited the ongoing investigation.

13-year-old Genelle Renee Conway-Allen of Suisun City was found dead at Allan Witt Park in Fairfield on the morning of February 1, 2013. (Fairfield Police Department)

Police also released a statement from Genelle’s foster family thanking police for making the arrest.

“All of us were so anxious for our children and community,” the statement said. “Finally with tears in our hearts, we can now begin to say goodbye to sweet Genelle.”

02-11-2013, 04:47 AM

Restraining Order Reveals Violent Past For Suspect Of Slain Suisun City Teen
February 11, 2013 12:31 AM


FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – There is new information on the man accused of killing a teenager in Fairfield as his frightened and estranged wife describes allegations of violence against her.

Those details came from a request for a restraining order filed just days before 13-year-old Genelle Allen-Conway was found dead.

The restraining order was given to Anthony Lamar Jones by police just hours after Allen-Conway’s naked body was found in Allen Witt Park. A week later, he would be arrested for her murder.

Even before Jones was accused of raping and murdering Conway-Allen, and dumping her naked body in a park, Fairfield police were aware of his violent past.

According to the restraining order, documents obtained by The Daily Republic newspaper, his estranged wife detailed his violent behavior. She says she was so terrified of him, she jumped from a moving car as they were on their way home in January.

“I believe that if I brought him back to the house, he would kill me and then kill himself,” she wrote in the request for the temporary restraining order, which was filed four days before Conway-Allen was found.

Jones’ wife goes on to say he told her “I don’t want to scare you, but I have a knife and a gun, and I don’t want to die alone.”

The restraining order also states that Jones “told (his wife) about a woman he tried to date since our separation (in December). He felt the woman rejected him and no one thinks he is worthy of love.”

The restraining order was granted and served on Feb. 1. It was the very same day Conway-Allen’s body was discovered.

The order also says Jones threatened to burn down her house and ruin her credit. He’s due in court on Wednesday to answer to the murder charges.

05-14-2016, 11:42 AM

Defendant Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping, Rape, Murder Of Teen Girl
Published 1:54 pm, Friday, May 13, 2016


A Fairfield man pleaded guilty today to the murder of a 13-year-old Suisun City girl during a rape, kidnapping and sexual assault in 2013.

Anthony Lemar Jones, 35, who faced the death penalty for the crimes against Genelle Conway-Allen on or around Jan. 31, will be sentenced in June to life in prison without parole, Solano County District Attorney Krishna Abrams said.

His trial was scheduled for September.

"Although the People strongly feel death is the appropriate punishment for this horrific crime, the plea brings finality and closure to the victim's family, the police department and our community and it provides certainty that the defendant will spend the rest of his life in prison," Abrams said in a news release this morning.