PDA

View Full Version : Woman sexually abused during flight by sandnigger passenger who said she ‘enjoyed it’: suit

The Bobster
10-28-2015, 08:58 AM
http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/woman-sexually-abused-during-flight-by-passenger-who-said-she-enjoyed-it-suit/

Woman sexually abused during flight by passenger who said she ‘enjoyed it’: suit
By Selim Algar
October 27, 2015 | 2:28pm

A woman flying from Dubai to JFK Airport this week was sexually abused by another passenger after she took medication to help her sleep — and he later told flight attendants that she had “enjoyed it,” according to a disturbing Brooklyn federal court complaint.

The victim told authorities that she was seated next to Nadeem Quraishi on a flight into Queens on Monday and that she fell asleep after taking anti-anxiety medication, according to court papers.

When she awoke, Qureishi allegedly asked her “whether she had a good nap,” according to the complaint.

The horrified victim said she realized that she was slathered with lotion on her chest, thighs and crotch and that the hand lotion she had placed in the seat pocket in front of her was missing, papers state.

The stunned woman then began walking to the bathroom and felt a pain in her groin area, according to the complaint.

She discovered that her underwear had been shifted and that she had been penetrated with the lotion :eek:, papers state.

After returning to her seat, the woman asked Qureishi about her lotion and he handed it over to her, papers state.

The alleged victim told flight attendants about the incident and they confronted Qureishi, according to court papers.

“The defendant also told the flight attendants that she needed it, and that the passenger enjoyed it because she did not resist it :rolleyes:,” according to the complaint.

Flight personnel told law enforcement authorities that the woman was trembling and crying after the incident.

Quraishi was arrested at JFK and “admitted to inappropriately touching the passenger, that he knew it was wrong, but he did not specify how he touched the passenger,” papers state.

Qureishi was released on $50,000 bond and will reappear at a later date.

The Bobster
12-01-2015, 07:45 AM
http://nypost.com/2015/12/01/man-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-woman-on-flight-pleads-not-guilty/

Man accused of sexually assaulting woman on flight pleads not guilty
By Priscilla DeGregory and Bob Fredericks
December 1, 2015 | 1:30am

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/151027_yang_nyp_bk_fed___airplane_groper_1.jpg?qua lity=100&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1
Nadeem Quraishi
Photo: Stephen Yang

The Staten Island jet passenger who allegedly groped a woman on a flight from Dubai to JFK Airport pleaded not guilty Monday.

Nadeem Quraishi, 42, stood expressionless as his lawyer entered the plea.

He is accused of slathering hand lotion on the woman’s chest, thighs and groin while she was passed out on anti-anxiety meds.

The Bobster
04-19-2016, 05:49 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/04/19/pervy-passenger-says-woman-was-conscious-when-he-allegedly-molested-her/

Pervy passenger says woman was ‘conscious’ when he allegedly molested her
By Lia Eustachewich
April 19, 2016 | 8:04pm

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/04182016-nadeem_uar4703.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1
Nadeem Mehmood Quraishi leaves Federal Court.
Photo: R. Umar Abbasi

The Staten Island creep who allegedly used lotion to molest a woman during a 14-hour flight to JFK as she was zonked out on Xanax admitted the vile act in a video played Tuesday for Brooklyn federal court jurors.

In the roughly 25-minute recording, taken on Oct. 26, 2015, just after the sick incident, Nadeem Quraishi tells cops that victim Stephanie was “conscious” – and that he went into a “hallucination” — when he groped her privates with her Nivea lotion.

“First thing … I remember is that she said, you used my lotion. And I think I said, yes I used your lotion. I think that’s when she came back from the bathroom. She was sleeping and I was —
I wasn’t sleeping,” Quraishi said in a heavy Pakistani accent.

“But as for, um, my time spent with her — the touching part — was like she didn’t object or she didn’t react.”

But when NYPD Det. Christopher Caruso grilled Quraishi about what he did, he admitted, “No, it’s very wrong. It shouldn’t have happened. I’m very sorry about it.”

Stephanie, 25, was conked out on the international Air Emirates flight from Dubai when Quraishi moved his seat next to hers and fondled her underneath her maxi dress.

Tears streamed down the pretty brunette’s cheeks as the video played on the second day of the trial.

Quraishi, 43, told cops he wanted to apologize to the woman – but also wanted to keep the alleged assault quiet.

“Being a part of my religion and culture, a woman’s respect — it shouldn’t be discussed in public. Even if something had happened, it should stay as hidden as possible, so it shouldn’t be in public,” he said on the recording.

During summations, defense attorney Jin Ping Lee tried to convince jurors that the evidence in the case doesn’t add up to the charges Quraishi faces.

“Listen to the testimony, examine the testimony,” Lee said. “And put together, I submit to you that this is far from proof beyond a reasonable doubt.”

But prosecutor Nomi Berenson said Quraishi’s own words did him in. He allegedly admitted to the assault to two flight attendants — as well as police once he landed.

“He does not deny that his conduct was inappropriate,” Berenson told the jury panel of nine men and five women.

Deliberations will begin Wednesday morning.

Quraishi faces up to a year in prison and deportation, if convicted.